Chrysostom Wythe, Viscount Holly-Wythe, born in Goldshire Hamlet Goldshire (now Ransenar), 1598, is a Shirerithian nobleman and statesman. Steward (head of the executive) of Shireroth since 1680. Regent of Shireroth during the illness of the Kaiseress, 1682–present.
A grandchild of Kaiser Wythe (reigning 1589–1591), Lord Chrysostom Wythe, as he was then known, grew up in a lush estate outside Goldshire Hamlet. Studied law at Metzler University 1616–1625, graduating with a doctorate, after which he joined the Shirerithian Ministry of the Exterior as a lawyer in international law. Headed the international law division until his retirement in 1660, whereupon he joined politics in the Imperial Democratic Party, elected to the Adelsraad in the same year. Appointed Commissioner of Representation (deputy Minister of the Exterior) in Shireroth later the same year. Promoted to Imperial Minister of the Exterior in 1672. Appointed to the peerage as Viscount Holly-Wythe and to the Landsraad in 1674. Appointed Steward in 1680.
- 1660–1674: Member of the Adelsraad
- 1674–present: Member of the Landsraad
- 1660–1671: Commissioner of Representation, Ministry of the Exterior
- 1671–1672: Ambassador to Alduria
- 1672–1680: Imperial Minister of the Exterior
- 1680–present: Steward of the Imperial Republic
- 1682–present: Regent of the imperial Republic
Styles and titles
- 1598–1660: Lord Chrysostom Wythe
- 1660–1671: The Honourable Lord Chrysostom Wythe
- 1671–1672: His Excellency The Honourable Lord Chrysostom Wythe
- 1672–1674: His Excellency The Right Honourable Lord Chysostom Wythe
- 1674–present: His Excellency The Right Honourable The Viscount Holly-Wythe