Claims calculator

Post your claims and ask for expansions or adjustments here.
kingj

Claims calculator

Post by kingj »

For the use of old and new nations alike i have created this claims calculator:

http://www.micromaps.org/mcsapplicold.xls

Download the program from the link above to find out how likely the admin team are to accept your claim!

Warning: the verdict of the calculator won't definately be the result of your claim. The administration takes no responsibility for the mildly insulting nature of the claims calculator.

EDIT BY PETE: as abouve, the calculater dosn't gurentee anything.
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
Lyam conDoin

Post by Lyam conDoin »

"There's a change the MCS will accept your claim"

I like that sentence. :lol:
King Lyam conDoin I of Rillanon
First King of Isles of Tokidoki
z7.invisionfree.com/tokidoki
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

i can't seem to make mine work

it just comes up saying "13"
Craitman H. Pellegrino CrA; CY; HGH; NM; SOB; WSA
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Ten-four Rubber Duck
I (yes that's me, Craitman) wrote:I'm just so quotable
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Putting a claim into the MCS Administration Council is like sticking your Arm into a large peice of industrial machinery - it probably won't come out, but if it does, it'll have changed alot from how you remember it.
kingj

Post by kingj »

"There's a change the MCS will accept your claim"
Dam it spangle i told you to change that!
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

i would but the sites acting up.. i can't upload stuff
Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

Post by Zatriarch Maximillideus »

Well done, Spangle.
But I think the question 'How cultured is your mn' is a tad vague. I mean, most newbies will want a full defenition of micronational culture.
The MCS's new special maps cartographer and religious leader
By the heavenly grace of God, our lord Jesus Christ, mother of God Meryem Ana Mary, the twelve apostles and the saints assembled in eternal glory, His All Holiness Zatriarch Mar Maximillideus Shedounah Idhwharioun I, 103rd Zatriarch of the Holy Orthodox See of the Zatriarchate of Matbaa, prelate of the Matbaic Orthodox Assyrian Jacobite Church of Micras and leader of the faithful of the true micronational faith.
Yes, I am a theocrat. How very perceptive. You got a problem with that? If not, visit the Zatriarchate of Matbaa at www.zatriarchate.uni.cc
kingj

Post by kingj »

Zatriarch Maximillideus wrote:Well done, Spangle.
:shock: I made it, spangle just failed to correct it!
By my hand,
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

it even says on the dopwnload page that it was made by jeremy... i mean.. thanks for thanking me... the creator *shifty eyes*