[Beaugium] Removal Request [added to paint map]

Claims which have been announced and added to the map
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

if new-empire shut down another domain would be bought for it, it came close to that before...

when CIS shuts down another domain and forum is made for it...
Colonel Vilhelm
Apollo foundation administration

Post by Colonel Vilhelm »

IS IT wrote:That 'splinter states' (not true), or rather 'other forums' have been set up is a testament to Lovely, not a criticism of it. If Matbaa closes tommorrow, will its citizens set up over 10 forums to keep the country alive? Will they buy a domain to keep it all together?
No, of course not. Max would do it himself and inform all citizens through email. All actives would migrate and inactives would still get the email for future reference. You see, the wonderful thing about Matbaa is that it has a leader, who is extremely dedicated to Matbaa and its people. Unlike, say for instance, Lovely, who's money-grabbing King is barely even worth mentioning as a member of the nation these days.
Colonel Vilhelm von Benkern - Preserving the Memories
(Regardless of whose those may be)
The old guard is going away. A new dawn is rising. May the next generation build and learn from us. This world is yours.
-Greg "Gman" Russel, 20th July 2006
Bill wrote:Only in micronationalism can I see two women argue about the solution to an equation I posted that has no real purpose...
Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

Post by Zatriarch Maximillideus »

Well said. I don't think there's even any debate as to whether Lovely as a whole should be allowed to keep its MCS land. All it's doing is keeping other, more worthy nations from taking good, high-quality land.

EDIT: Oh, and I've just taken a look at www.lovelycountry.org.
I'm sorry, but one page linking about 8 small micronations together does not constitute a national website. Either all these Lovelies claim land seperately or they don't get any land at all.
Lovely as a unified micronation does not exist anymore
The MCS's new special maps cartographer and religious leader
By the heavenly grace of God, our lord Jesus Christ, mother of God Meryem Ana Mary, the twelve apostles and the saints assembled in eternal glory, His All Holiness Zatriarch Mar Maximillideus Shedounah Idhwharioun I, 103rd Zatriarch of the Holy Orthodox See of the Zatriarchate of Matbaa, prelate of the Matbaic Orthodox Assyrian Jacobite Church of Micras and leader of the faithful of the true micronational faith.
Yes, I am a theocrat. How very perceptive. You got a problem with that? If not, visit the Zatriarchate of Matbaa at www.zatriarchate.uni.cc
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

why don't all the break-off nations claim a part of the lovely land on here.
like the breaking up of the USSR again...

so we'd have 6/7/8 different nations where Lovely is now...
Craitman H. Pellegrino CrA; CY; HGH; NM; SOB; WSA
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Ten-four Rubber Duck
I (yes that's me, Craitman) wrote:I'm just so quotable
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Putting a claim into the MCS Administration Council is like sticking your Arm into a large peice of industrial machinery - it probably won't come out, but if it does, it'll have changed alot from how you remember it.
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

Your (plural) ignorance doesn't surprise me. None of those forums claim to be indepdent (that I know of), and if you think they are then go to the biggest forum (www.lovelycountry.proboards75.com) which we regard as the main one. I think you'll find that that alone surpasses other nation's forums.
Guido Zambelis
The Rt Hon The Viscount Eden KMNOP

Senior Minister of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Lovely

HM King Guy I of the Kingdom of Houland
(Formerly IS IT)
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

yes in activity it does congrats.

parrellel lovely claims to doesn't it?
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

*washes hands of PL*

:?
Guido Zambelis

(Formerly IS IT)
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

Colonel Vilhelm wrote:
IS IT wrote:That 'splinter states' (not true), or rather 'other forums' have been set up is a testament to Lovely, not a criticism of it. If Matbaa closes tommorrow, will its citizens set up over 10 forums to keep the country alive? Will they buy a domain to keep it all together?
No, of course not. Max would do it himself and inform all citizens through email. All actives would migrate and inactives would still get the email for future reference. You see, the wonderful thing about Matbaa is that it has a leader, who is extremely dedicated to Matbaa and its people. Unlike, say for instance, Lovely, who's money-grabbing King is barely even worth mentioning as a member of the nation these days.
You have missed my analogy. It implies that the leader no longer takes any part in affairs.
Guido Zambelis

(Formerly IS IT)
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

does Parrellel Lovely count as part of lovely or not?
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

I'm not sure, we haven't accepted any secssion request so i should imagine that they are.
Guido Zambelis

(Formerly IS IT)
Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

Yeah, Activity. The republic of spamalot. So where's all your culture and intermicronational influence, then? Or are all these posts simply venerations of Danny.
By the heavenly grace of God, our lord Jesus Christ, mother of God Meryem Ana Mary, the twelve apostles and the saints assembled in eternal glory, His All Holiness Zatriarch Mar Maximillideus Shedounah Idhwharioun I, 103rd Zatriarch of the Holy Orthodox See of the Zatriarchate of Matbaa, prelate of the Matbaic Orthodox Assyrian Jacobite Church of Micras and leader of the faithful of the true micronational faith.
Yes, I am a theocrat. How very perceptive. You got a problem with that? If not, visit the Zatriarchate of Matbaa at www.zatriarchate.uni.cc
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

Oh please. Culture etc. differs wildly from nation to nation.
Guido Zambelis

(Formerly IS IT)
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

yes, and the land amount should differ accordingly...
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

Yeah, a nation whose national anthem was an iTunes Number One, who had a 6 part national television series made about it, who was featured in a Lonely Planet guide (described as 'the shining star of modern micronations' :P), who has the most active citizens and the most spin-off forums should get a large section, you're right 8)
Guido Zambelis

(Formerly IS IT)
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

that's not culture if it dissolves faster than salt in hot water.
Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

Yeah, a nation whose national anthem was an iTunes Number One, who had a 6 part national television series made about it, who was featured in a Lonely Planet guide (described as 'the shining star of modern micronations' :P), who has the most active citizens and the most spin-off forums should get a large section, you're right
Has anyone noticed that most of this is in the past tense?
The fact is, Guy, we're not being unreasonable. Lovely had its age of glory, now it doesn't anymore. You should realise that.
If Lovelians can't even accept the blatant fact that removal or at least a reduction is necessary, then they shouldn't have joined the society.
Not everyone can have their cake and eat it and just because Lovely has been on TV and in Lonely Planet, that doesn't change the fact that the rules apply to you too.
Babs

Post by Babs »

I agree, actually, they should be decreased, not obliterated, decreased, noone in Lovely cares about micronations apart from ISIT and the DCHQers, so theres some of them, so they should be decreased. I shall draw up some maps if you like, later on.
High Prince Babs, Beaugium
KCMNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
MMNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
MNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
SOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
POOG, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
HCrC, - Kingdom of Craiteland
H-DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
E-DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
Whitesnake Award, - Kingdom of Durntkinstan
DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
Pete wrote:I have a face
Pete wrote:because you've just had a lard expansion
Guido Zambelis wrote:No, I'm gay.
Andreas the Wise wrote: So we have a 30% share in giant swordfish ... could work ...
Colonel Vilhelm

Babs wrote:I agree, actually, they should be decreased, not obliterated, decreased, noone in Lovely cares about micronations apart from ISIT and the DCHQers, so theres some of them, so they should be decreased. I shall draw up some maps if you like, later on.
For the first in a long time I agree. This is what I think also. Lovely still has a talon latched onto the shoulders of the micronational community, they still deserve some land, just a big reduction.

And I'd also like to see one of these so-called "DCHQers" take over from IS_IT's seemingly self-appointed and unofficial position of guy-that-does-stuff-at-the-MCS, or delegate/representative.
The old guard is going away. A new dawn is rising. May the next generation build and learn from us. This world is yours.
Bill wrote:Only in micronationalism can I see two women argue about the solution to an equation I posted that has no real purpose...
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

keiran submitted the original claim... anything from him in lovely?
Babs

Post by Babs »

Everyone hated Kieran cos he was a knob, so they banished him. Then he returned - and was welcomed - but ran off again after a while.

The previous PM Psychotic Mike (The only person ever to have done good for Lovely whilst in a position of power) appointed ISIT as Minister of Foreign Affairs. The MCS is a Foreign Affair. Ergot=ISIT deals with MCS.
High Prince Babs, Beaugium
KCMNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
MMNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
MNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
SOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
POOG, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
HCrC, - Kingdom of Craiteland
H-DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
E-DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
Whitesnake Award, - Kingdom of Durntkinstan
DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
Pete wrote:I have a face
Pete wrote:because you've just had a lard expansion
Guido Zambelis wrote:No, I'm gay.
Andreas the Wise wrote: So we have a 30% share in giant swordfish ... could work ...
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

Mike was cool... i voted mike

and your current PM who is it again?

in fact how many pms have you had?
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

It's currently CitizenLove, and we've had three.

I am appointed, Will, please check your facts.

Lovely might consider a reduction to the effect that we have only one island as a placeholder rather then us just leave MCS altogether.
Guido Zambelis

(Formerly IS IT)
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

woo I think you deserve more than that.
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request
Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

Here's a reduction for ye.
The province of Home seemed the most important, so that's what you've got. I think it's fairly generous considering the state of Lovely at the moment- I hope it is acceptable. You also have some of the best resources and strategic locations militarily in the land you'll retain in this reduction.
Colonel Vilhelm

IS IT wrote:I am appointed, Will, please check your facts.

Lovely might consider a reduction to the effect that we have only one island as a placeholder rather then us just leave MCS altogether.
My statement was based on your sub-par diplomatic tact in regards to the MCS. And I don't think Lovely is in a position to "consider a reduction to the effect that we only have one island as a placeholder", it will accept the MCS Administration's ruling or simply leave.

The fact that you continue to slur the MCS (and the GSO, by the way) is why I call for this (ie, you no longer being a delegate to the MCS). Oh, and your general being "a douche".