New Council

View and discuss existing rules, new rules, policies, and regulations of the MCS.
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

actually we sacked Sep... we just never told him... or anyone...

Max has no internet just now. And Scotts.

scott was on yesterday, but he didn't reply..
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

i was thinking of sending weekly emails to council members saying what they had to vote for.. but i decided against as i don't know some peoples e-mails and could find them out in about 1 minute...
kingj

Post by kingj »

I would like to make the following recommendations regarding the admin council:

1) Create a complaints thread- where members can express their concerns and have them addressed (already been put to spangle.)

2) Give Reg regular updates on claims etc- a admin posts where a nations claim has got to, meaning members won't have to keep asking.

3) Make a list of criterea- make sure nations know what the need to do to get more land by making a check list.

4) Post reasons for decisions- when a claim has been accepted or rejected, give reasons for what has happened making references to the check list.
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

we sometimes give reasons...

perhaps we should give them in ther council more.... but i'm just trying to get those lot to vote... making them post why will add to the slowness...
kingj

Post by kingj »

Thats something else i meant to mention, create a voting period: i.e. the admins have 7 days to vote and after that the decision is made based on those who could be bothered to vote.
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

the average voting time is:
15.259 days

perhaps a two week limit to start with?
kingj

Post by kingj »

Fine
By my hand,
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

How about...you open the council!
Guido Zambelis
The Rt Hon The Viscount Eden KMNOP

Senior Minister of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Lovely

HM King Guy I of the Kingdom of Houland
(Formerly IS IT)
kingj

Post by kingj »

Post it at the complaints desk
By my hand,
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

i'm in favour of opening the council... until certain people start complaining...

but pete's against it totally... and he pays the bills :cry:
Colonel Vilhelm
Apollo foundation administration

Post by Colonel Vilhelm »

Thank God that the guy who pays the bill knows some sense.
Colonel Vilhelm von Benkern - Preserving the Memories
(Regardless of whose those may be)
The old guard is going away. A new dawn is rising. May the next generation build and learn from us. This world is yours.
-Greg "Gman" Russel, 20th July 2006
Bill wrote:Only in micronationalism can I see two women argue about the solution to an equation I posted that has no real purpose...
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Thank Pete Pete knows some sense.
Why thank you.
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request
Colonel Vilhelm

Pete wrote:Why Vilhelm you.
Tis no problem.
The old guard is going away. A new dawn is rising. May the next generation build and learn from us. This world is yours.
Bill wrote:Only in micronationalism can I see two women argue about the solution to an equation I posted that has no real purpose...
Hieu
FMS Administration

Post by Hieu »

or do what Foghorn does in Antica. As he said on KZFO:

"...if I see that people that I appointed are not doing their job, they should know that they don't get the job again if you don't do it right the first time!"

Foghorn debating his speech:
"...All I'm saying in that speech is:

A - IF YOU DON'T POST AND YOU'RE INACTIVE, IF YOU DONT DO YOUR JOB, YOU DON'T COMMIT YOURSELF FULLY TO THE JOB, YOU'RE NOT GONNA GET IT AGAIN...or YOUR NOT GOING TO GET IT."

So MCS why don't you do exactly the SAME! If they're not DOING THEIR JOB, FIRE THEM...btw Max is in boarding school I think so he has limited time.
Colonel Vilhelm

That was Steven. Nick isn't a maniac. :P
Hieu
FMS Administration

Post by Hieu »

Colonel Vilhelm wrote:That was Steven. Nick isn't a maniac. :P
WELL IT WAS 1 OF THEM. but it sounded like Foghorn to me cuz he was debating summat with Steven lol.
Colonel Vilhelm

Use this little tip to help you remember which people are which on KZFO: If he's shouting, it's Steven; if he's saying "Woah Woah Woah" it's Nick; and if he's chatting BS it's Chris. :wink:
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

*cue endless off mic jokes about anal sex*

:roll:
Guido Zambelis
The Rt Hon The Viscount Eden KMNOP

Senior Minister of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Lovely

HM King Guy I of the Kingdom of Houland
(Formerly IS IT)
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

IS IT wrote:*cue endless off mic jokes about anal sex*
at least i know i can start now...
Craitman H. Pellegrino CrA; CY; HGH; NM; SOB; WSA
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Ten-four Rubber Duck
I (yes that's me, Craitman) wrote:I'm just so quotable
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Putting a claim into the MCS Administration Council is like sticking your Arm into a large peice of industrial machinery - it probably won't come out, but if it does, it'll have changed alot from how you remember it.