CIS de-expansion

Votes from the admin council that have been finished.
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

VIVA!
Craitman H. Pellegrino CrA; CY; HGH; NM; SOB; WSA
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Ten-four Rubber Duck
I (yes that's me, Craitman) wrote:I'm just so quotable
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Putting a claim into the MCS Administration Council is like sticking your Arm into a large peice of industrial machinery - it probably won't come out, but if it does, it'll have changed alot from how you remember it.
kingj

Post by kingj »

In my opinion that is what the cis should have if they're lucky:

(sure go ahead and cancel the reduction altogether because i dare to object, it'll just make the whole organisation look corrupt.)
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

how many citizens do they have overall?
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Putting a claim into the MCS Administration Council is like sticking your Arm into a large peice of industrial machinery - it probably won't come out, but if it does, it'll have changed alot from how you remember it.
kingj

Post by kingj »

Jamzinia has 4 or 5 i think, New-Empire had 2 or 3 (perhaps 4) and Gaia doesnt even have a forum.
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
Colonel Vilhelm
Apollo foundation administration

Post by Colonel Vilhelm »

The CIS administrational area (ie their forum) used to have loads of posts every day. I think three have fallen into disuse now... one of which hasn't been deleted.
Colonel Vilhelm von Benkern - Preserving the Memories
(Regardless of whose those may be)
The old guard is going away. A new dawn is rising. May the next generation build and learn from us. This world is yours.
-Greg "Gman" Russel, 20th July 2006
Bill wrote:Only in micronationalism can I see two women argue about the solution to an equation I posted that has no real purpose...
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

is the majority of their citizens active or at least semi-active?
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
kingj

Post by kingj »

I think Jamzinia's are mostly active, new-empire's semi-active
By my hand,
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

i'm just trying to figure out how much land would be best, with activity and such...
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Hieu
FMS Administration

Post by Hieu »

I will setup Gaia actively soon...JUST GIMME SOME TIME - I'm so busy nowadays!
kingj

Post by kingj »

Well the CIS should, if they get a sudden boost in activity, apply for an expansion: JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.
Last edited by kingj on Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By my hand,
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

Hieu wrote:I'm so busy nowadays!
and that's after the FMF world cup...
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

you want figures, have figures.

we claimed the current land in about june.
it looks like if anything we warrent more land.

CIS has 45.50226244 posts per day on average.
That's the fifth highest activity on the whole of Micras.
beaten by:
Beaugium
Riponia
Lovely
Istvanistan

in that order.
lachieboy

Post by lachieboy »

Where's Novatainia on that list?
King Lachlan the 1st
Pete wrote:I failed.
dr-spangle wrote:no ones murdered yet for micronationalism yet... notice the word yet...
St. Fenix wrote: OMFG Wu7 a N00B!11!
dr-spangle wrote:you just gave me an idea for a new sig...
Andreas the Wise wrote:KGB, anyone?
Lyam conDoin wrote: I haven't said anything of any real significance yet.
Craitman wrote:someone slap me
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

7th, two below CIS.
kingcairney

Post by kingcairney »

Who Own's CIS
and where about is greenuk (Proberly very low) but i have an excuse im the only Greeny who's on the forum apart from gouranga05 but on the location section hes classed as a lovely
Craitman wrote:Greenukish standard English.
thinkgeek.com wrote:I See Dead Pixels
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/1514/flaggze4.png
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

So we agree to remove Gaia and some CIS land from that claim?
Guido Zambelis
The Rt Hon The Viscount Eden KMNOP

Senior Minister of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Lovely

HM King Guy I of the Kingdom of Houland
(Formerly IS IT)
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

hieu told me he's trying to bring back gaia, i trust him, he did a blody good job last time... but if it has no activity for a month i'll remove it.

CIS admin area doewsn't ony serve the purpose of holding Union City... it has land for new members to move into, denfence centers, military bases etc...
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

dr-spangle wrote:hieu told me he's trying to bring back gaia, i trust him, he did a blody good job last time... but if it has no activity for a month i'll remove it.
Sure :roll: It does not exist at this present time, therfore you can't claim for it.
CIS admin area doewsn't ony serve the purpose of holding Union City... it has land for new members to move into, denfence centers, military bases etc...
'has land for new members to move into'

What? If they want land, they claim it.
Guido Zambelis
The Rt Hon The Viscount Eden KMNOP

Senior Minister of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Lovely

HM King Guy I of the Kingdom of Houland
(Formerly IS IT)
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

it does exist... it has a forum... it has masses of culture... it has a language everything...

new CIS members...
kingj

Post by kingj »

But Gaia doesn't actually have any citizens being the key point, this is like us claiming all the land between us and Shireroth "just incase" we need to expand.
By my hand,
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

there are plently of nations who deserve more of a moan than CIS atm...

there are at least 6 nations completely dead...

you've seen the figures for CIS... if anything we warrent more but whatever...
kingj

Post by kingj »

If there are nations competely dead, are they be taken off? (and i refuse to believe that the cis deserves more land than it already has.)
By my hand,
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

meh i just show the facts...

we claimed the current land in june.. the activity was high... look at graph:

our activity is higher now...
kingj

Post by kingj »

Our activity was probably high at some point but we dont have an entire continent, and just because our activity has been higher than the CISs at some point doesnt mean we're given more land than the CIS.
By my hand,
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

meh... you didn't ask for an expansion.