Jamzinia Preservation

Dedicated to the protection and preservation of historic micronational projects.

Moderator: Colonel Vilhelm

kingjames

Jamzinia Preservation

Post by kingjames »

Application for Preservation

Name of Micronation: Jamzinia

Your Name: James Williams

Your E-Mail or Contact(s): corainia(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk

Date of Founding: 12/08/05

Date of Death: 2/12/06

Highest Level of Citizenship: 7 Actives -

James Williams,Todd Coleman, Keith Colley, Andrew Colley, Jamie Barnes, Adam ?, Joshua Coales.

Government Type: Began as Absolute Monarchy - Developed into a Constitutional Monarchy

Last Head of State: James Williams as Monarch

Cosignees:

National Flag or Standard:

Brief Description of Micronation: Jamzinia was a nation that rose from the Lovely Sector. Many forms of government themes and culture were experimented. Few succeeded. A Coup d'etat followed the inactivity of the second King, Keith Colley, to restore the founder James Williams for little more than a month.

Please note - Permission has been granted by myself, the founder of Jamzinia, to allow the current forums - jamzinia.proboards58.com be converted into a museum. Thomas Carrol holds rights to maintain the museum and the successful claim that the forum and history within it is assosiated with the heritage of the Kingdom of Gosling.
Colonel Vilhelm
Apollo foundation administration

Post by Colonel Vilhelm »

Does anyone but me even read this forum?!
Colonel Vilhelm von Benkern - Preserving the Memories
(Regardless of whose those may be)
The old guard is going away. A new dawn is rising. May the next generation build and learn from us. This world is yours.
-Greg "Gman" Russel, 20th July 2006
Bill wrote:Only in micronationalism can I see two women argue about the solution to an equation I posted that has no real purpose...
kingcairney

Post by kingcairney »

i do (i dont understand it) but i read it any way
Craitman wrote:Greenukish standard English.
thinkgeek.com wrote:I See Dead Pixels
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/1514/flaggze4.png
Colonel Vilhelm

Good to hear. Is Max still in charge? I thought he rejected the position.
The old guard is going away. A new dawn is rising. May the next generation build and learn from us. This world is yours.
Bill wrote:Only in micronationalism can I see two women argue about the solution to an equation I posted that has no real purpose...
kingjames

Post by kingjames »

Is everything Kutshti with the preservation application?
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

Colonel Vilhelm

I hereby unofficially accept your application, since no one here is doing anything about it 'cept me and spangle. We've stored the website as Spangle has shown, now if you'd come on MSN when you have the time I could start talking about cultural preservations and the like.
Colonel Vilhelm

This nation has been withdrawn from the Apollo Foundation, though with due process through MSN.
Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

Post by Zatriarch Maximillideus »

I rejected the position, yes.
What with being a member of the MCS admin council and running a growing nation like Matbaa I thought I had quite enough on my plate micronationally.
The MCS's new special maps cartographer and religious leader
By the heavenly grace of God, our lord Jesus Christ, mother of God Meryem Ana Mary, the twelve apostles and the saints assembled in eternal glory, His All Holiness Zatriarch Mar Maximillideus Shedounah Idhwharioun I, 103rd Zatriarch of the Holy Orthodox See of the Zatriarchate of Matbaa, prelate of the Matbaic Orthodox Assyrian Jacobite Church of Micras and leader of the faithful of the true micronational faith.
Yes, I am a theocrat. How very perceptive. You got a problem with that? If not, visit the Zatriarchate of Matbaa at www.zatriarchate.uni.cc
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

you thought wrong

think of all the jobs i do :lol:
kingjames

Post by kingjames »

But you're superhuman spangle :lol: