Result of Conference

Where all the slaughtering is happening.
kingj

Result of Conference

Post by kingj »

It has been decided at the Brittanian, Nova English conference that the islands dispute is to be solved peacefully. It has been agreed that Nova England are to take the two western islands and New Brittania is to take the most eastern one (Kampong being in no position to claim victory.)

The NAM peacekeepers are therefore asked to leave the islands immidiately to allow the relivant nations troops to secure their nations land.
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
kingjoe

Post by kingjoe »

This is approved by the Nova English goverment
Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

Post by Zatriarch Maximillideus »

alright- but after we've killed who we want to, OK?
The MCS's new special maps cartographer and religious leader
By the heavenly grace of God, our lord Jesus Christ, mother of God Meryem Ana Mary, the twelve apostles and the saints assembled in eternal glory, His All Holiness Zatriarch Mar Maximillideus Shedounah Idhwharioun I, 103rd Zatriarch of the Holy Orthodox See of the Zatriarchate of Matbaa, prelate of the Matbaic Orthodox Assyrian Jacobite Church of Micras and leader of the faithful of the true micronational faith.
Yes, I am a theocrat. How very perceptive. You got a problem with that? If not, visit the Zatriarchate of Matbaa at www.zatriarchate.uni.cc
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

This decision is supported by the Kingdom of Lovely.
Guido Zambelis
The Rt Hon The Viscount Eden KMNOP

Senior Minister of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Lovely

HM King Guy I of the Kingdom of Houland
(Formerly IS IT)
Graius

Post by Graius »

You're hardly peacekeepers if you support assassinations.
Nathan of Natopia

Post by Nathan of Natopia »

Sometimes assassinations are necessary to maintain peace.

Like "taking out" the president of Venezuela :lol:
HSM Nathan, SBH, GCY, KGCO, KCE, KG, KS, GOLH, NM, SOB
Sovereign Natopian Emperor,
Duke of Ziegeland,
Lord Protector of Flaventia,
Duke of Dekinai City,
Earl of Lindstrom,
Marquis of Lukanburg
kingj

Post by kingj »

The time for peacekeepers is over, and killing isnt going to help.
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
chrimigules

Post by chrimigules »

Sounds moderately acceptible.
Lyam conDoin

Post by Lyam conDoin »

This decision is supported by the government of Tokidoki (even though we really have no say in the matter).
King Lyam conDoin I of Rillanon
First King of Isles of Tokidoki
z7.invisionfree.com/tokidoki
kingj

Post by kingj »

All "Peacekeeping" forces are asked to leave the New Brittanian island by Saturday evening.
By my hand,
Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

Which new brittanian island?
By the heavenly grace of God, our lord Jesus Christ, mother of God Meryem Ana Mary, the twelve apostles and the saints assembled in eternal glory, His All Holiness Zatriarch Mar Maximillideus Shedounah Idhwharioun I, 103rd Zatriarch of the Holy Orthodox See of the Zatriarchate of Matbaa, prelate of the Matbaic Orthodox Assyrian Jacobite Church of Micras and leader of the faithful of the true micronational faith.
Yes, I am a theocrat. How very perceptive. You got a problem with that? If not, visit the Zatriarchate of Matbaa at www.zatriarchate.uni.cc
kingj

Post by kingj »

The newly decided New Brittanian island, the most eastern warring island.
By my hand,
Braden Indianensis

Post by Braden Indianensis »

I would argue that the Republic of Antica should remain in control of the Middle Island, by right of conquest.
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

how about you can stay in control of them, but other nations can try and take them fromm you, and you can't fight back if they do :lol:
kingj

Post by kingj »

Antica was a PEACEKEEPER which means now there peace, you leave, end of.
By my hand,
Iehova

Post by Iehova »

kingj wrote:Antica was a PEACEKEEPER which means now there peace, you leave, end of.
haha... Peace-keeper. Now there's peace, they're there to keep it. ;)
Christian Mackintosh
Foreign Minister, DRR
http://www.riponia.org
Braden Indianensis

Precisely! :P
Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

The Zatriarchate of Matbaa uniamiously agrees to this resolution.
However, the Nova English forces have given us permission to retain Vichika as a naval base. As such, I expect it to be Matbaic on the next map update.
(Vichika will show up as Matbaic but will be administered by all 4 NAM nations)
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

So NAM agree to leave the islands save the Matbaaic/NAM port?
Guido Zambelis

(Formerly IS IT)
Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

I think it's a good deal, don't you, other NAM leaders?
Don't you, other NAM leaders?
Braden Indianensis

I should like very much to keep a small part of the Middle Island as a military base, if I can get the other Anticans to agree to it... :?
chrimigules

Post by chrimigules »

Nah
Braden Indianensis

Pshaw...
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

Make friends with some of the other countries and use their land?
Guido Zambelis

(Formerly IS IT)