War Thread

Where all the slaughtering is happening.
kingjoe

Post by kingjoe »

Earl Aster wrote:Fine, Fine King Joe- we must, however, be EXCEPTIONALLY careful, but we still have the highest respect for you and your nation. Did your men enjoy their turkish delight and sasperatch that I sent them?
Yes many of the men have never tried some of these foods + drink and it was a great Moral boast.
Earl Aster

Post by Earl Aster »

Fine. I may be watching Hampton bay, and I may have armed cruise missiles, but I can still be a gentleman. Remember, though- we are going to have to negotiate about the future of that strip soon.
Magic Matt
Location: Top Crystal Spire of the Academy of Magic in Tokidoki, Kingdom of Isles

Post by Magic Matt »

The newly formed PAT (Paraphysical Army of Tokidoki aka:my troops) division currently stands with Duke Greyhammer with 15,000 frontline troops with 10,000 in reserve.
Duke of Stardock, Overseer of the Paraphysical Army of Tokidoki, High Mage in Service to King Lyam conDoin I of Rillanon, The Absolute Lord, Ruler, and Sovereign of all Tokidoki.

The White Dragon and Arnolé, The Lord of All Magic
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

I REPEAT:
IS IT wrote:No, Stormark, the planes aren't there!
Guido Zambelis
The Rt Hon The Viscount Eden KMNOP

Senior Minister of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Lovely

HM King Guy I of the Kingdom of Houland
(Formerly IS IT)
kingjoe

Post by kingjoe »

Earl Aster wrote:Fine. I may be watching Hampton bay, and I may have armed cruise missiles, but I can still be a gentleman. Remember, though- we are going to have to negotiate about the future of that strip soon.
It probly won't happen as the Peace talks have gone well and the war seams to be peacefully over in the main battleground.

P.s Check you PM inbox
Earl Aster

Post by Earl Aster »

OK. Fair do. My Jets are retreating to base. The watchdogs around Hampton Bay will return to Vickha and other surrounding areas
kingj

Post by kingj »

The New Brittanian fleet has begun heading west and are on their way towards the Aid station where they are to dock. The MP's onboard the ships are going to be helping secure the island upon their arrival.
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
kingj

Post by kingj »

On arrival off the coast of the aid camp the New Brittanian fleet lowered anchor and the sailors took their first glance at this additional piece of New Brittania. Hundreds of MP's piled into landing crafts which set off to the coast while the fleet Admiral boarded his person yatcht which begun the journey to South Point.

The MP's were soon pouring ashore where they were welcomed by the nuns who were themselves looking rather tired after living amoungst piles of rubble for a week. Meanwhile on the deck of HNBMS Rose the crew had gathered on parade which was soon taken by the Ships Captain, Nathan Melton.

After a brief speech and other formalities the duty NCO lead the celebrations when he shouted, "hip, hip! Huzzah!" Which was echoed by the hundreds of sailors gathered there. The HNBMS Victorious then fired a gun salute which rang out accross the sea to the aid camp where the nuns were taken a well deserved break. Upon hearing the "huzzah!" echoing from the HNBMS Rose the nuns returned the shout in a slightly more dignified manner but in a clear state of joy.

Above the aid camp the New Brittanian health service flag was being lowered to be replaced by the flag of the New Brittanian empire flag which was soon rippling brilliantly in the glorious sun. After this vital duty had been carried out bands of MP's set off from the aid camp en route to each town on the island to relieve the peacekeepers and to raise the flag.

Summary: New Brittanian MP's arrived on eastern island
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
DukeGreyhammer

Post by DukeGreyhammer »

'Duke Greyhammer!' a voice from behind called.

I turned around. It was my aide. 'What is it Lieutenant?'

'A message from the King, milord.' I made a noise, acknowledgingly. 'He has requested that all available forces be ready to dislodge any and all forces that refuse to leave the middle island.'

I sighed heavily. 'What prompted him to relay this message to me?'

'The war has apparently ended. And it may not be clear if one faction will pull out like the rest.'

I faced away from the lieutenant and thought a moment or two. 'Alright, pull out from the port and position ourselves at a half way point,' I pulled out a map, fairly oldschool for that day an age, 'here.' I pointed.

The lieutenant walked up beside me slowly, and peered over my shoulder. 'Why are you telling ME this sire?'

'I need you to relay that order to the rest of the unit.'

'At once.'

I grabbed a microphone that was next to me. I proceeded to check if I was in the correct channel. I was. 'Launch all Tomcats for air cover. Be sure to include one or two, maybe 3 Tomcats with long range antiship missiles should the need arise.' I turned to my lieutenant. 'Get moving.'

Summary: Duke Greyhammers Lightning Rod Task Force removes itself from the port and proceeds to place themselves between the port and the middle island.
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

++Mayday Mayday!. This is ISS Koyerno. We are located just off the coliins islands. We have serious problems with our reactor, Meltdown is imminent. I repeat...++ (Transmition lost)

Summeray:

Nuclear Powered Sub ISS Koyerno's reactor is in meltdown at TCI
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request
Earl Aster

Post by Earl Aster »

++Crew of ISS Koryerno, Crew of the ISS Koryerno, this is the Matbaic B52H Squadron around the islands- we are coming to you aid and dropping life rafts for you immediatley. Leave that submarine IMMEDIATLEY! When you have evacuated, we will drop heavy water and graphite blocks on that sub to keep it stable. The ZMNS Azozyel is waiting nearby, but out of the naval zone. Some of the PT Boats from Vickha will come to pick you up- keep tight and try to shut the reactor down++
Magic Matt
Location: Top Crystal Spire of the Academy of Magic in Tokidoki, Kingdom of Isles

Post by Magic Matt »

Magic Matt's PAT active troops follow Lord Greyhammer's troops while the reserves remain at the port.
Duke of Stardock, Overseer of the Paraphysical Army of Tokidoki, High Mage in Service to King Lyam conDoin I of Rillanon, The Absolute Lord, Ruler, and Sovereign of all Tokidoki.

The White Dragon and Arnolé, The Lord of All Magic
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

Is it worth me arguing that the delibrate use of nuclear weapons is against the rules? For that is what Pete is doing (no offence, it's a good idea, but against the rules perhaps?)
Guido Zambelis

(Formerly IS IT)
Graius

Post by Graius »

There's a difference between a SSN and a SSBN. His is the former.
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

I believe that it is not a
nuclear weapons, WMDs and biochemical weapons are not allowed.
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request
kingj

Post by kingj »

The New Brittanian Admirals yatcht has arrived at south point and is waiting for further instructions.
By my hand,
Babs

Post by Babs »

Pete wrote:++Mayday Mayday!. This is ISS Koyerno. We are located just off the coliins islands. We have serious problems with our reactor, Meltdown is imminent. I repeat...++ (Transmition lost)

Summeray:

Nuclear Powered Sub ISS Koyerno's reactor is in meltdown at TCI
Phew! Good job they're empty!
High Prince Babs, Beaugium
KCMNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
MMNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
MNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
SOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
POOG, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
HCrC, - Kingdom of Craiteland
H-DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
E-DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
Whitesnake Award, - Kingdom of Durntkinstan
DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
Pete wrote:I have a face
Pete wrote:because you've just had a lard expansion
Guido Zambelis wrote:No, I'm gay.
Andreas the Wise wrote: So we have a 30% share in giant swordfish ... could work ...
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

Graius, that's my point. It is a SSN, but he is using it as an SSBN on purpose.

(And why must we use US acronyms :P ?)
Guido Zambelis

(Formerly IS IT)
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

Katarian Ministry of Defence Press Statment

Just before 11pm last night we lost contact with the ISS Koyerno. It's fate is still not known. We fear the worst. The Emperor has not yet spoken ont eh matter.
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request
Graius

Post by Graius »

Guido, they're British acronyms as well. An SSBN has to have ballistic capability - i.e. firing warheads. A meltdown at sea is very very different to a Trident missile striking home.
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

I know, and he is using the nuclear capabilities to contaminate TCI.

Pity

a) There is not much going on there
and
b) He's just too far away for there to be serious fallout
Guido Zambelis

(Formerly IS IT)
Babs

Post by Babs »

The navy are out at sea, the army are in K'pong and the AirForce are currently unaccounted for.
High Prince Babs, Beaugium
KCMNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
MMNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
MNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
SOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
POOG, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
HCrC, - Kingdom of Craiteland
H-DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
E-DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
Whitesnake Award, - Kingdom of Durntkinstan
DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
Pete wrote:I have a face
Pete wrote:because you've just had a lard expansion
Guido Zambelis wrote:No, I'm gay.
Andreas the Wise wrote: So we have a 30% share in giant swordfish ... could work ...
Iehova

Post by Iehova »

Fleet Admiral Mackintosh stood on top of an MBT at the Nova English army base on the eastern island, where he had remained following the successful peace talks.

Since then, New Britannians had began arriving on the island, where Riponian peacekeepers had been supervising the handover of power from the Kampongese and Nova English authorities to New Britannia. They had since withdrawn to the Base in South Point, ready to return home.

"Comrades," he began, "brothers,

We came here with a mission - a peaceful, honourable mission. That was to secure a peaceful and amicable end to the conflict which has raged across the region. Since securing this eastern island - without a shot being fired and, due to your hard work, without any further conflict, you have paved the way for lasting peace.

You have outdone yourself, comrades, and I am proud to say that your mission has truly been successful.

I shan't keep you waiting much longer. Suffice to say tonight we shall depart for Birlasdame from whence, conditions pending, we shall soon head back to the motherland.

Until then, comrades, it's time to party like it's New Year's Eve, 1999!"

To the cheers of Riponian soldiers Fleet Admiral Mackintosh jumped off the roof of the MBT and began shaking hands with the men. He reached into his breast pocket and pulled out his victory cigar and lit it. The war had been won.
Christian Mackintosh
Foreign Minister, DRR
http://www.riponia.org
Smedleyhead

Post by Smedleyhead »

Admiral Smedley held the paper in his hand, an order sheet from Fleet Admiral Mackintosh. He had been looking at it for the past 36 hours. He folded it neatly and placed it in his inside pocket, in case this were a dream and he needed confirmation next morning. He walked to the edge of the balcony of the port tower, looked over the rail and saw his men, lit by the deck lighting. The aircraft were safely stowed, it was time for him to speak, to speak the words he knew they had been waiting for.

"Comrades!

For the past days you have worked hard, we have all worked hard to do our duty, to peacekeep on the eastern island. But, tonight I give you the news that you have been waiting for, at long last, there is peace! Tonight we set sail for Birlasdame, we leave the conflict zone and begin our journey home! The fleet Admiral has assured me that when we arrive, we shall party like it's december 31st, 1999! My comrades, friends, brothers, we are victorious!"

A roar of cheers errupted over the deck, and over it, the Admiral yelled "For Riponia!" The satement was met with more applause. "Let's get outta here!"
Amid the roaring applause, the Admiral walked away from the railing, switched off his radio mic, pulled a fine, 8-inch long cigar from his breast pocket. He had been saving this one. He lit it, inhaled the intoxicating fumes and breathed a sigh of relief. He walked over to a young lieutenant and said "Go to store room 12C, the access code is 212198, inside you will find a large stock of Riponia's finest wines, lagers, ales, bitters and spirits, ensure that everyone who is off duty has as much as they want! And give them all a victory cigar!"
"Yes sir!" said the lieutenant enthusiasticly, and he walked briskly off to carry out the Admirals orders.
The Admiral flipped open his personal radio, pressed the number for mission control, waited for the connection and said "Number one, set a course for Birlasdame, full speed ahead!"
"yes sir" came from the other end. He flipped it up and walked to the back of the balcony. looking out over the stern of his ship, he saw the eastern island, beginning to slip away over the horizon.
Summary: Riponian second flotilla group sets sail for Birlasdame.
Admiral Daniel Smedley; Riponian Naval Fleet
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

Damage Report: Accidental nuclear meltdown

The Submarine was too deep and far away for any significant nuclear fall out, but there was a tidal wave which killed the following life forms:

A sheep called Brian and another sheep called Derek
2 Cows called Daisy and Buttercup
A pig called Emmanuael
Two co-habitating spiders called Rob and Jim
A hiker called Wilberforce
A whole family of single celled organisms

Oh yeah, and damage to infrastructure totalling about 2.3 Million IOUs

:D
Guido Zambelis