War Thread

Where all the slaughtering is happening.
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

Babs wrote:
The Commander rocked in his chair. He was stuck in limbo. If the Natopian missiles hit, then he would have a slim chance of the Concorde remaining fit for service, let alone himself.
He got out his map of the warzone, and studied alternative routes around the area.

'Corporal?'
'Yes Commander?'
'Prepare every single man and his dog, put the ship on high alert, if Natopia and Katria go ahead and fire, I want as many people as possible kept out of it.'
'Sir?'
'Yes?'
'What about me?'
'What about you?'
'Well, where do I go?'
'Ok, you are to inform all crew members about everything, and assign each member a lifeboat. Then were going to have a drill, after that, I'd say about 6:30, we'll go back to our normal duties.'
'No sir, I mean, where do I put myself if they fire, sir?'
'Oh, you come in the chopper with me, and we either a) go to one of ours thats not hit, or b) head to Saigon.'
'Yes Sir'
'Thank you Corporal. And well done.'
'Thank you sir, I shall prepare the ship'
Summary: HMLS Concorde is fully prepared for full scale evacuation, should the need arise
This is a violation of us putting things on hold. I suggets you withdraw it
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request
kingj

Post by kingj »

kingjoe wrote:Eastern Island

Sargeant Major Marcus had been given a message which showed the terms he was to follow. He was rather happy about this and he thought that if they liked the chocolate this much then if they could protect the convoys then they could have as much as they like. He then gathered up a small force of twenty men whom would stay on the Island. Also he sorted out the small amount of transport that they would have it consisted of:

-4 Jeeps armed with machine guns or MAAM (Multiple Anti-Air Missile launcher)
-1 R-80 Main Battle tank
-1 Open topped lorry

"Right you John, send a message to the Riponians agreeing to their terms and tell the chocolate will need some protection from them. Then orginise the weapon stock I want to know what we got here!" Asked Marcus

John replied "Yes Marcus I will do that now" John one of the men selected to stay was an Ex-Royal Commando before being expeled for going on a bit of a mad one in a enemy bunker. But he went stright to the small communications room in their small underground bunker.

The judges decision states that Marcus is dead.
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
kingj

Post by kingj »

Inside the lead B52 Captain Johnson was looking at the map when a member of the flight crew tapped him on the shoulder "yes?" he asked. In answer the crew man pointed out of the window, and sure enough there was a fighter jet less than 10m away. "Who the bloody hell are they?!?!" the captain asked the room at large, "The Riponians sir" the answer came.

"Riponians eh....you (pointing at nearest person), get me one, two.....five mars bars (counting each plane in turn)!" the captain asked the crew man. "Sir, i dont think we're going to be able to bribe them away with chocolate this time."

With plan A literally out of the window (the mars bars now floating in the sea below) only plan B remained, something so rarely done in the New Brittanian military that it tended to only happen once every five generations, they were going to ask what the intruder wanted.

Minutes later the crew man returned from the communications cabin and read out the information he had recieved, "So they want us to turn back eh..." the captain pondered. This went on for several minutes with almost complete silence filling the cabin.

Eventually the decision was made for them when the NBAF high command radioed through telling them to run back, which they grudgingly did.

Summary: New Brittanian B52's turned back (Koranga not availible to post)
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
Smedleyhead

Post by Smedleyhead »

Admiral Smedley scanned the sheet of paper again, he took his cigar out of his mouth, blew smoke over the letter and then placed the letter in the shredder. He looked as it was consumed, the text on it read:

"Admiral Smedley

Redirect all bobcats to intercept New Brittanian aircraft heading for eastern Island.

Do not attack.

Fleet Admiral mackintosh."

Admiral Smedley stubbed his cigar in the ash tray and reached into his pocket for another. It was empty.
"dam!" said the admiral.
"GIBBONS!"
Gibbons rushed up and saluted.
"Get me some more cigars, and replace this ashtray, it's getting too full."
Gibbons nodded enthusiasticly and ran off.

The Admiral picked up the microphone for the radio.

"Attention Bobcats, intercept New Brittanian aircraft headed for your position, keep with them but DO NOT FIRE, i repeat DO NOT FIRE unless provoked or ordered to by either myself or Fleet Admiral Mackintosh. Do you read.?"
"We read you loud and clear sir. Moving to intercept. Blue leader out." said a voice from the other end.
The Admiral replaced the microphone and turned around, he picked up his handset, placed it to his ear and pressed "Flight deck"
"Commander, get those two Bobcats refuelled and in the air ASAP." said the admiral, a confident "Yes sir!" came from the other end.

The Admiral turned to see gibbons coming to a halt, an new ashtray in one hand, and a pack of cigars in the other. "Good!" said the Admiral, he took the packet of cigars, opened it, took one out and placed it in his mouth. he lit it with a match and inhaled deeply. He blew the smoke into Gibbon's face and said "make sure you have some cigars on you at all times, in case i need a refill."

the admiral turned to another officer and said "transmit a warning to the New brittanian aircraft that our fighters are intercepting them to keep an eye on them. Tell them that if they so much as lock a single missile onto our aircraft, we will retalliate."

"Sir, we have just heard news that the New brittanian craft are retreating." said a radio operator. "Goddammit, why can't these things be resolved either before they waste my time or significantly after I get involved? I wasted the last part of that cigar for this mishap. Someone get me an expensive vase, I'm going to the flight deck to smash it into the sea."

Gibbons ran in a minute later carrying an expensive-looking vase. "What the?" said the Admiral. "Ah, yes sir, we had a series of expensive-feelling items brought aboard for you to mindlessly destroy." replied Gibbons "Good work Gibbons." the admiral said, as he took the vase and stormed off.
Summary: 8 Bobcats sent to intercept and observe New brittanian aircraft. Then retrieved to their original operation after situation dissipated. Admiral Smedley is peeved that he has wasted 1cm of his previous cigar ordering pointless redirection.
Last edited by Smedleyhead on Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Admiral Daniel Smedley; Riponian Naval Fleet
Nathan of Natopia

Post by Nathan of Natopia »

OOC: Just to clarify, my forces are under no one's command other than my own. My attacks were the sole decision of Natopia and not influenced by anyone or any sort of deal.
Admiral Benden sat in his chair as the battle raged. Of course they were too late to stop the Lovely forces from landing. But the fleet was able to seriously cripple their naval support, a small victory in the least. Reports from the aerial strike forces show the inter-city bombing raids were a success in Natopia's eyes. Benden knew without an army at his disposal the best he could hope for was to weaken the enemy, not stop it. Reports showed this. The Lovely forces were all entrenched in the Kampongese cities. The force was already leaving Buopang harbor
whentThe Lovely fleet's brutal counter attack occured. The Thomas Jefferson followed the force out and sustained the most damage. The Ziegeland also sustained damage, as it was the secondary target, being the mini-carrier ship of the force. Casualities on all vessels as well. The force could do nothing here now, and set course to rendezvous with the fleet at Chinang.
Summary: Battleship and Mini-carrier damaged during attack. Task force leaving Buopang for Chinang.
HSM Nathan, SBH, GCY, KGCO, KCE, KG, KS, GOLH, NM, SOB
Sovereign Natopian Emperor,
Duke of Ziegeland,
Lord Protector of Flaventia,
Duke of Dekinai City,
Earl of Lindstrom,
Marquis of Lukanburg
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

OOC: Consider all previous posts regarding Lovely/Natopia conflict around Kampong to be valid.
Guido Zambelis
The Rt Hon The Viscount Eden KMNOP

Senior Minister of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Lovely

HM King Guy I of the Kingdom of Houland
(Formerly IS IT)
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

Response to Natopian attacks:

HMS Concorde seriously damaged, considering scuttling. All able troops evacuated to other ships, 45 wounded/dead on hospital ship headed towards Alexandria naval base. DO NOT ATTACK - CLEARLY MARKED WITH RED CROSS. RLAF fighters dispatched to watch over remining ships with orders to shoot on sight all Natopian craft/planes

5 dead
40 wounded
HMS Concorde is undecided
Babs alive (sadly :P )

Response to Katarian attacks:

The first suicide bomber is spotted as he lands, and is swiftly removed of explosives by a Expolosives Orderly that just happended to be passing (what are the chances of that happening :P ). The alarm is quickly raised, and three CSPC (Commined Services Police Command) Officers give their lives and take the main blasts on the remaining two ships decks. However, in the engine room, the suicide bombers have more effect and both engines are nearly crippled. All injured/dead troops are airlifted to the hospital ship currently sailing towards Alexandria naval base. RLAF fighters dispatched to watch over all three ships with orders to shoot on sight all Katarian ships/planes

3 dead
4 wounded
2 ships crippled but active
Guido Zambelis

(Formerly IS IT)
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

Tora put down the phone to the Infedile Commander. He reached out and smiled as he pressed the green button. Across the ships of the fleet there was a mighty roar as 12 missiles began traveling towards Lovelys Fleet.

Summery

4 incomming on the Damaged Beaugum and trip, and on the Independence
Last edited by Pete on Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

The missiles were swiftly detected by the radar on board HMS Independance, and were all destroyed save for three which hit HMS Trip. One hit Beaugium, and further damaged the engine beyond repair. HMS Trip was abandoned - but is still guarded!
Guido Zambelis

(Formerly IS IT)
Babs

Post by Babs »

IS IT wrote: Babs alive (sadly :P )
OOC: :evil:
'CORPORAL!!!!!'
Babs was shrieking in anguish. He had not felt pain in a long time. When the missiles hit, Babs had been called to the Mission Control Booth, where they had picked up the missiles. Unfortunately, there was a DVD Player they had forgotten to secure which fell to the floor, via Babs wrist. He was sure it was broken.
'Listen' He said painfully, 'Engine blast doors to be secured, Isolate the berach of the hull, seal it off.'
'Yes sir,' echoed the room
'Corporal Richards is in command of the craft, Corporal, take this baby to Alexandria, New Britannia. And get a tug out to HMLS Trip, its been abandoned.
++Saigon RLAF temporary base, this is Hotel Mike Lima Sierra Concorde, come in, over.++
++Concorde, this is Saigon, we read you over.++
++HMLS Trip is down, soldiers evacuated, can you go and pick them up please, 1/4 mille east of Trip's current position, should be on your radar.++
++Roger Concorde, Over and Out.++

++TCI Omega, this is HMLS Concorde, do you read me, over.++
++Yes Commander, recieving++
++Get the Trip on your radar, we need a tug to it. Take it to Gammaville, for essential maintenance++
++Roger Sir, Over and Out.++

'Richards, good luck, if this goes well, I'll put in a good word for you.'
'Thank you commander'
Babs clambered aboard a Lynx helicopter on the flight deck, as he could see the smouldering embers of HMLS Trip a few miles East.
'Where to sir?' queried the pilot.
'The Wag Hospital.'
With that, the pilot nodded and flew out into the sunset towards the Wag.
Summary:Babs left Concorde to go to Hospitall Ship (HMLS Wag) HMLS Trip being tugged back to Gammaville for essentail repairs. RLAF ?aircraft? heading to evacuees position to retrieve. Whole 2nd Battleship Squadron heading to Alexandria, New Brittania, with exeption of HMLS Trip.
Lovely's 1st Battleship Squadron heading to the warzone, will arrive within 48 hours.
Beaugium Squadron 1 to be deployed to centre Island from betaville.
High Prince Babs, Beaugium
KCMNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
MMNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
MNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
SOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
POOG, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
HCrC, - Kingdom of Craiteland
H-DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
E-DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
Whitesnake Award, - Kingdom of Durntkinstan
DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
Pete wrote:I have a face
Pete wrote:because you've just had a lard expansion
Guido Zambelis wrote:No, I'm gay.
Andreas the Wise wrote: So we have a 30% share in giant swordfish ... could work ...
Babs

Post by Babs »

Babs had arrived on Wag and his suspicions were confirmed. Fractured wrist.

'Oh, stop fussing you fools, get out of my way' He fetched his radio from his bag,
++Betaville, this is Babs, DO NOT LEAVE THE ISLAND, under any circumstance, DO NOT LEAVE BETAVILLE.++
++Roger Commander, Beaugian Squadron, will NOT leave Betaville.++
Summary: Previous oder cancelled
Andreas the Wise wrote: So we have a 30% share in giant swordfish ... could work ...
Babs

Post by Babs »

IS IT wrote: RLAF fighters dispatched to watch over remining ships with orders to shoot on sight all Natopian craft
++Attention Saigon++
++Come in?++
++This is Commander Babs, do you copy?++
++Come in Commander, over++
++Katria have a nuclear powered submarine with intent to explode. Do not attack, repeat, do not attck. over.++
++Roger Commander, over and out++
DukeGreyhammer

Post by DukeGreyhammer »

OOC: Well I haven't found out if the other 3 under my command (I'm Navy/AF commander) have joined, SO I can't do anything with an airforce...

As far as I can tell, I have all 3 AC units in the neutral port, one inside the port (Super Hawk unit) with Lighting Rod and Lightwieght Units patrolling the East and West (respectively) area of the port, with all units having launched 5 Tomcats each, all patrolling from an area of about 15 miles from each of their respective carriers. All Tomcats are neutral and will attempt to communicate with unidentified aircraft that proceed within 5 miles from the carriers. If said aircraft(s) prove malicious in their intent, they will be dealt with swifty.
Iehova

Post by Iehova »

"Sir!"

Fleet Admiral Mackintosh looked up, once again disturbed just moments after sitting down with a cup of tea and a biscuit (Earl Gray and a chocolate hobnob, if you must know). "Yes?"

"News from the Bobcats, sir, the New Britannians are turning around, heading back to base."

"Good," mused Fleet Admiral Mackintosh, "and what of Admiral Smedley's Bobcats?"

"Normal duties, sir," panted the ensign, still worn out after running to find Fleet Admiral Mackintosh. "The situation was resolved before he could give the order to divert any aeroplanes."

"Right, anything else or may I eat my hobnob?"

"The Nova English agree to our terms, sir, but request permission to move to a closer bunker. Oh, and protection for the chocolate convoy."

"Wonderful, grant permission to move, and make a similar request for permission to use Nova English Army barracks in their southern settlement, if and when we need them."

"Yes sir"

"And contact Major General Tatiana, ask her to dispatch support to the chocolate convoy forthwith."
SUMMARY: Nova English request granted. Permission requested for use of Nova English barracks, if and when. Tatiana asked to dispatch support to the chocolate convoy.
Christian Mackintosh
Foreign Minister, DRR
http://www.riponia.org
kingjoe

Post by kingjoe »

Eastern Island

Marcus was woken by the radio operative "Sir the Riponians have agreed but asked weither they can use some of the military bases that are close to them." Said the soldier

Marcus replied "Erm yes that is totaly fine by me, ask them how long till their escort will be here. Then tell the others to start loading the trucks." Marcus could feel a terrible pain in his side ever since the cruise missile attack but thanks to standing at a differant place to his soldiers and the fact that he had been wearing his best Old Guard armour. He had narrowly survived but if it hadn't been for the Riponian medics that rushed to the scene he would have died. For when the missiles hit the truck he was blasted in to a tree which in turn had impaled him.

At that time he had watched helplesly as his loyal men were blown apart and cryed for help but there had been nothing he could do. And now Marcus was still recovering from it and was determined to stay. In his eyes a great fire of anger had arised and he knew that St John had blessed him for the battle ahead.

Meanwhile the troops were packing suplies on to the jeeps and taking as little equiptment as possable to make them faster. Also the soldiers were fixing camoflage over the car just to make sure nobody was going to paint them with a laser. But they hoped that the New Brittanians would know the consquences if they attacked the convoy and its Riponian guard. The R-80 tank had been polished to glory as three men clambered inside it just to see how it was doing. At the same time a few other soldiers were in the underground range and tested all the weapons that had been given to them. Sadly they had no more good EMP weaponry but they did have two small range (50m) EMP grenades. However those versions werefor taking out computers etc....
Smedleyhead

Post by Smedleyhead »

Admiral Smedley sat outside a local pub overlooking the port. He was enjoying his full english breakfast and looking over to the Mackintosh, gently bobbing up and down just outside the dock. (Of course, it was far too big to dock). He cut a piece of sausage, dipped it in his ketchup and moved it towards his mouth.

"Bzzzzz!"

His personal radio communicator buzzed to life; reaching down to get it from his belt, the sausage fell off his fork and bounced off his white trouser leg. "Shit!" he exclaimed as a splodge of bright red ketchup remained on his leg. The sausage rolled onto the nearby pavement and a hungry looking seagul flew down to devour it.
He grabbed his communicator, flipped it open and put it to his ear.
"I hope you have a good reason for disturbing me halfway through my breakfast!" he said.
His first officer replied "Sorry, sir, but we have just recieved orders from Fleet Admiral Mackintosh, we are to sail to a position closer to the eastern island."
"Right, ok, well, give me half an hour to finish my breakfast."
"Sorry sir, the fleet admiral said we had to set of right away."
"Bollocks. Ok, send my personal transport, I'll meet it on the dock, and have a new pair of trousers ready for me when I get back."
"Sir?"
"Just do it!"
"yes sir, your transport will be on dock 7 in five minutes."
The call ended. the Admiral flipped his radio shut and replaced it on his belt. he got up, went into the pup and handed the landlord a crisp bank note. He mentioned the half-eaten meal outside and walked away, wiping his leg with a napkin muttering "This'll never come out."

A few minutes later he arrived at dock 7, his private transport awaiting him. He climbed aboard and saw a clean neatly folded pair of white trousers on the opposite seat. he was alone in the cabin, so he closed the blinds and got changed.

When he landed, the Mackintosh was already turning around and moving northwards. he walked briskly to mission control, barked at his first officer for ruining his favorite pair of white trousers then ordered the Atlantic to dive and make the journey submerged. He sat down and asked "ETA at our new position?"
His first officer replied "We're moving to dock at the southern Nova English settlement, it should take about eleven hours."
"excellent. when our business is done at the settlement, move us to a position twenty miles from the coast."
"yes sir."
Th Admiral plucked a cigar from his pocket, this time he was trying out Stormark's finest brand. He lit it, inhaled deeply, and smiled. he said "it has its flavour, but no match for Riponian." as a dark grey cloud errupted from his mouth.
Summary: Admiral Smedley's fleet set sail for the southern Nova English settlement.
Last edited by Smedleyhead on Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Iehova

Post by Iehova »

Fleet Admiral Mackintosh settled down in the control room of the RDS Kropotkin and studied the known troop movements and statistics. With the entire eastern island now pacified by Riponian forces, and without a shot being fired as the peacekeepers were welcomed with open arms, the next step of Operation Persephone could commence.

The plan was simple, Riponian troops waiting at Birlasdame, the remainder under Tatiana's control and Field Marhsal Lee's own troops, would be ferried to the Eastern island. This would have two notable benefits.

Firstly, it would boost the Riponian presence in the area by many times, and ensure that the island was protected from itself as well as outside attack.

Secondly, it would allow Riponian helicpoters based on the Mackintosh and Kropotkin to provide support to ground troops, which they had thus far been unable to do.

With that, Fleet Admiral Mackintosh gave the order to depart Birlasdame for the southern-most Nova English settlement on the eastern island.
Summary: 1st Flotilla Group departs for the eastern island, ferrying Dan the man and Tatiana's units.

EDIT: Pretend my post came before Smedleyhead's ;)
Christian Mackintosh
Foreign Minister, DRR
http://www.riponia.org
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

Charcter: Nova English Air force general

Air commander Bob Spangle (a relative of New-Empire's Leader Dr Spangle) looked at the mighty 3rd and 4th JAS 39 Gripen Air Strike force as airforce Soldiers rushed to arm the eight Jets. Two would be carrying one Bombkapsel 90 cluster bomb while the rest would carry two AGM-65 Maverick(Air-Ground Bomb) and Two AIM-120 AMRAAM (Air-Air) missiles.

Bob knew that his Fighter wing's mission was hard but his loyal pilots would do their job and blow the enemy basteds up! In the Air Base of Huntsland City the Lights went green and the eight pilots flew fast into the sky climbing to a high altitude then they went steadly south towards the Lovelian base where God would help guide them.

Although for the Two Cluster Bomb pilots Om would be guiding them for their mission was much more dangerous.

+ 29km and closing guys prepare to fire all Mavericks at 27kms Over+
++ Roger that Red One firing Mavericks now++

As the main group of Jets fired their Bombs the other two jets carryed on going but now they went to a much higher altitude. The other six planes turned round and headed back to Huntsland Airbase. Meanwhile the Main two Omist pilots went into a nose dive head on at the Lovelian base. Then they pulled up and fired off their Cluster Bombs one at the fleet and the other at the main Lovelian base.

They then pulled back up into the sky to meet their comrades as they fought past AA guns being fired upon them.

+ Red One my wings been hit! +
++ Blue One its ok by the looks of it you can make it home to live anougher day!++ Laughed the pilot
++ Thank Om for letting me live! + Said Blue one
Babs

Post by Babs »

Babs had gone outside to personally thank the New Britannians who were working on his ship in Saigon. This had been met with fierce opposition from his physician, but he had insisted.
He met with 14 New Brittanian Dock workers who were reparing the hull of the HMLS Concorde, and they informed him that HMLS Concorde would be seafaring in about 36 hours, which he was pleased with, although, they said thats HMLS Beaugium would take a bit longer, possibly up to 3 days. He repeated his thanks, and boarded a helicopter to Betaville.
Summary: HMLS Concorde should be working by tomorrow. HMLS Beaugium, unsure.
Babs on board HHMBS Everything, Betaville.
kingj

Post by kingj »

A temporary ceasefire has been agreed between Nova England and New Brittania to allow for negotiations to take place. A delegation of seven New Brittanian diplomats has left the Ponton islands and are making their way by FastCat to the Kampongese ruins on the east coast where they are to land and make thier way south towards the Nova English town.

Their expected time of arrival is 10pm today.
By my hand,
kingjoe

Post by kingjoe »

West Grinstead

King Joseph had been walking up and down in his office for ages as he slowley got more and more worried about the attack in the south had it gone right or wrong? Then his fax machine printed out a cease fire message and place of meeting. "Sargeant get me the Royal body guard troops and radio the Riponian and Nova English forces located in Eastern island tell them that Im coming over to meet the New Brittanian Diplomats." King Joseph said to his guard

"Right away sir" Replied the Bodyguard

Then King Joseph added "Prepare my plane we are heading to the Eastern Island and get the helicopter to take us to the plane."

Meanwhile on the Eastern Island Marcus prepared his men and Jeeps to Escort the New Brittanians from the ruined town where they had landed. After only a few minutes the escort was ready and the four Jeeps, one R-8- tank and finally the truck containing all the troops important equiptment left the bunker which would most likely see no more action till after the war.
Summary:

In a few short minutes King Joseph and twenty of his most elite Royal Bodyguards will be flying over to meet the New Brittanians at the Southern Nova English town of Far point. Also Marcus and his men are going to Escort the New Brittanians over to the Town.
Smedleyhead

Post by Smedleyhead »

Admiral Smedley stood on the balcony of the starboard tower of RDS Mackintosh. He placed his cigar in his mouth and inhaled, something about the mixture of cool night air and tobacco fumes seemed to calm him down. Or perhaps it was the sight of his destination getting closer by the minute. He heard a whir as an elevator lifted an Assassin onto the flight deck. It was wheeld off and joined it's brothers, six altogether all over the flight deck. A few minutes later, they roared to life one by one, and they took to the air and flew at breakneck speed towards the island and dissapeared into the night.

Gibbons came up the stairwell and said "Sir, we've arrived."
"No shit." replied the admiral as he turned around, the lights of the Nova English settlement behind him.
"Let's unload the payload and get the hell away from here. You know my orders. I'm off to bed, wake me if anything comes up." said the Admiral, he flicked his cigar stub into the sea and descended down the stairwell. Gibbons followed, closing the door behind him.
Summary: Admiral Smedley's fleet arrives at Nova English settlement, 6 Exofighter Assassin Copters sent in to provide air support for Riponian troops.
Last edited by Smedleyhead on Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dan the man

Post by Dan the man »

Field Marshall Lee stepped onto dry land as the launch ferried him and his secong in command Major General Tatiana to the eastern island. Closely behind him followed the troop transports with his men.

He turned to Tatiana and said
' Ok, this is friendly territory, dispatch your forces and mine to the Nova English barracks. I will meet you there shortly.'
'Yes sir!' she saluted and turned towards the transports.

Lee fished in his breast pocket and pulled out a fine Riponian cigar, he bit the end and lit it. He started walking to the first of his men to disembark.

'Brigadier Schwarz, i want 5 MBTs and 10 BUMVEEs to meet me on the main roadin 10 minutes. Then send the rest of your brigade with the rest of the forces heading to their billets. I want you to set up some ranges for the men to practise, also make a rota for patrols. I know this island is friendly but we shall be prepared.'

9mins and 54secs later he was stood in front of the small force of vehicles with which he shall be riding.

'Men, we are to escort the convoy of chocolate safely to its destination, now lets ride!'

Lee jumped into the leading BUMVEE and led the force towards the shipment.

SUMMARY: Mine and Tatianas troops are safely garrisoned of the eastern Island.
kingj

Post by kingj »

The New Brittanian Fastcat diplomatic ship arrived off the ruined Kampongese town slightly later than expected, but they landed none the less. The ship docked in the smashed up port and the diplomats got off and took in the view: all that remained of the town was rubble. The battleplan was right: there wasnt a rat alive when they arrived.

Wanting to get away from the smell of rotting flesh as soon as possible the diplomats took their swords and pistols and got into position on their horses. The Six diplomats got in ranks of two behind the standard bearer who led the way swiflty through the recked streets to the outskirts of the town where they passed over the brow of a hill and waited for their escorts.

As they stood on the patch of burnt grass the standard rippled in the wind breaking the complete silence. Behind them stood pile after pile of rubble and in the distance the ship was sailing away, infront of them however stood a large area of charred, shell scarred woodland through which the Nova English escort was approching.

The diplomats streightened their red coats to ensure they gave the right impression before moving forward to meet the approaching Nova English troops.
By my hand,
kingjoe

Post by kingjoe »

Eastern Island

Marcus could see a line of what seemed to be a group of horsemen, he rubbed his eyes thinking it was his imagination before one of his men said "Bloody Hell their all on horses!"

Marcus replied "Thank god for that I thought I was going mad on my own. Right men on we go but go slower we don't want to spook the horeses. Then we shall pick up the Supply lorry(Containing the Chocolate etc...) then meet up with the Riponian escort before heading to South Point Town."

The other men all replied "Yes sir" through their comm links.

As the escort came out of the thick and charred woodland a suprising noice caused a rather big anoyence. For out of no where a small band of Unknown men fired upon the escort. Marcus lept from his jeep then grabbed his G36L and fired at the enemy, mean while the tank turned its turret towards the random enemy and fired causing them to disperse and run away.

Marcus then said "Leave them we have a job to do!"

The escort then went to the diplomats position and asked if they wanted a lift and a quick brew(Cup of tea if you don't know what that means).

Above the islands

Meanwhile in a small plane King Joseph and his royal guard flew across the battered Islands. Joseph could hear the pilots radio set from his small cabin, for he had chosen a rather small plane so that he could land on the small airstrip at South Point town. He was then going to set up a confrence room inside the town hall while he set up his own tempuary office in the mayors one. This was seen as a historic moment for the Hash farming residents of the small town.

Joseph then ask one of his men to send a message to the Riponian commanders and ask them if they wish to come to the meeting.