Open for all - apply here if you want to join the war. Mobilise now!
Vehendi

Post by Vehendi »

Please post your location (on October 4th preferably) here.

I will then make a detailed map.
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

October 4th 10.45 pm - Katarian Fleet reaches Katarian Base, Prey Vang, Kampong

I am willing to work out people journey times if you send me your starting and ending point.
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request
foghorn

Post by foghorn »

Antican Naval Infantry

Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

Post by Zatriarch Maximillideus »

Matbaic Naval Flotilla and Troop Transport will be docking at Qarnain, CIS at 7:30 PM, 3/10/2006
The MCS's new special maps cartographer and religious leader
By the heavenly grace of God, our lord Jesus Christ, mother of God Meryem Ana Mary, the twelve apostles and the saints assembled in eternal glory, His All Holiness Zatriarch Mar Maximillideus Shedounah Idhwharioun I, 103rd Zatriarch of the Holy Orthodox See of the Zatriarchate of Matbaa, prelate of the Matbaic Orthodox Assyrian Jacobite Church of Micras and leader of the faithful of the true micronational faith.
Yes, I am a theocrat. How very perceptive. You got a problem with that? If not, visit the Zatriarchate of Matbaa at www.zatriarchate.uni.cc
kingj

Post by kingj »

New Brittanian land forces are spread accross the empire, the navy is sailing west from below willow and the airforce is massed around taylor bay with some planes based elsewhere around our various islands.
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
kingjoe

Nova English positions

Post by kingjoe »

Well the 2nd Airborne Legion (2000 men) landed at Hempton Bay a few days ago aswell as 2nd and 4th company Airborne Commandos. HMNS Hemp (Submarine) docked at the same location two days ago. The transport ship HMNS Fear which carried 1st Mechinised Legionaires (5000 Men) is set to reach its West Grinstead to Hempton Bay by 7:00pm GMT and so on till the whole Legion has been transported the short trip. There are also a smaller 200 strong Company from the 1st NEEF Infantry regiment, whom have been there from the very start to aid the city police forces etc... Also it is said to be a few Nova English Loyal Militias running around the place.

Kampong will also probley have a small force already here as well as Militia units??????
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

Lovely Army - Collins Islands
Royal Lovely Navy - 2nd Squadron are at the Collins Islands
1st Squadron are at Home, Lovely
Royal Lovely Airforce - Collins Islands
Combined Services Command - Home, Lovely/Collins Islands
Guido Zambelis
The Rt Hon The Viscount Eden KMNOP

Senior Minister of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Lovely

HM King Guy I of the Kingdom of Houland
(Formerly IS IT)
Babs

Post by Babs »

Beaugium
Navy: Whelk, Beaugium
Army: Whelk, Beaugium
Air Force, Betaville, Omega Isles, Beaugium
High Prince Babs, Beaugium
KCMNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
MMNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
MNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
SOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
POOG, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
HCrC, - Kingdom of Craiteland
H-DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
E-DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
Whitesnake Award, - Kingdom of Durntkinstan
DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
Pete wrote:I have a face
Pete wrote:because you've just had a lard expansion
Guido Zambelis wrote:No, I'm gay.
Andreas the Wise wrote: So we have a 30% share in giant swordfish ... could work ...
DukeGreyhammer

Post by DukeGreyhammer »

Tokidokian Royal Naval Force (TRNF) departing from Northwarden. Final destination, Saint John's in Nova England. Time till arrival: 3 Days.
Braden Indianensis

Post by Braden Indianensis »

The Home Guard will have deployed to Nafticon.
foghorn

Post by foghorn »

Sorry, changed my mind after reading the backstory.

1st Battaltion and Air Battalion - Naval Infantry Training Base, Nafticon, RoA

2nd Battalion - Old Red Antillean Base, New Brannum
Lord_Montague

Post by Lord_Montague »

There should be a correction to the Lovely Royal Navy's 1st Battleship Squadron's starting location. It is currently at sea en route to seas East of the Isle of Finistere.
Iehova

Post by Iehova »

OOBs are being finalised, and are forthcoming. However, the situation with my unit is as follows:

RDS Kropotkin, RDS Lancer, RDS Rapture (with 1000 highly-trained spec-ops type paras in tow) will be, if you don't mind terribly, in the middle of the sea, heading in the general direction of Taylor Bay.

The other seven-odd units will be sat at home. I'll get the commanders themselves to give details.
Christian Mackintosh
Foreign Minister, DRR
http://www.riponia.org
Nathan of Natopia

Post by Nathan of Natopia »

Natopian Fleet is docked in the city of Rostock.
HSM Nathan, SBH, GCY, KGCO, KCE, KG, KS, GOLH, NM, SOB
Sovereign Natopian Emperor,
Duke of Ziegeland,
Lord Protector of Flaventia,
Duke of Dekinai City,
Earl of Lindstrom,
Marquis of Lukanburg
kingj

Post by kingj »

Retracted
Last edited by kingj on Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
Vehendi

Post by Vehendi »

You can fight everywhere on Micras.
kingj

Post by kingj »

In which case you should ignore my previous statement
By my hand,
Lord_Montague

Post by Lord_Montague »

Hey, Riponia, you're not fighting me are you?
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

Not yet (officialy) but they are going to.
Guido Zambelis
The Rt Hon The Viscount Eden KMNOP

Senior Minister of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Lovely

HM King Guy I of the Kingdom of Houland
(Formerly IS IT)
kingj

Post by kingj »

*spits drink out in shock*

My god its happening again!
By my hand,
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

NAM have not selected a side
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request
Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

Post by Zatriarch Maximillideus »

Indeed. I can vouch for this. We may be neutral *ahemahem*
The MCS's new special maps cartographer and religious leader
By the heavenly grace of God, our lord Jesus Christ, mother of God Meryem Ana Mary, the twelve apostles and the saints assembled in eternal glory, His All Holiness Zatriarch Mar Maximillideus Shedounah Idhwharioun I, 103rd Zatriarch of the Holy Orthodox See of the Zatriarchate of Matbaa, prelate of the Matbaic Orthodox Assyrian Jacobite Church of Micras and leader of the faithful of the true micronational faith.
Yes, I am a theocrat. How very perceptive. You got a problem with that? If not, visit the Zatriarchate of Matbaa at www.zatriarchate.uni.cc
Iehova

Post by Iehova »

Pete is correct. I would appreciate your not engaging in such unfounded speculation, IS IT. :?
Christian Mackintosh
Foreign Minister, DRR
http://www.riponia.org
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

Iehova wrote:Pete is correct. I would appreciate your not engaging in such unfounded speculation, IS IT. :?
Or else they'll be forced to blow you up :P
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request
Lyam conDoin

Post by Lyam conDoin »

DukeGreyhammer wrote:Tokidokian Royal Naval Force (TRNF) departing from Northwarden. Final destination, Saint John's in Nova England. Time till arrival: 3 Days.
This is now repealed. All forces are located in Tokidoki. Naval fleet is located at the port in Northwarden, Logistics and Special Forces in Krondor and Tyr-Sog. General Infantry Roldem (1st & 3rd Battalions) and Rillanon (2nd Battalion). I'll let the other force commanders post exact positioning.
King Lyam conDoin I of Rillanon
First King of Isles of Tokidoki
z7.invisionfree.com/tokidoki