CIS Trading Post 01

General discussion and chat forum for the MCS. Discuss anything about the maps or chat with other members here.
Sepatarist

CIS Trading Post 01

Post by Sepatarist »

The Confederacy of Independent States is open to the trade of Resources with any other Micras nation. Such business will only serve for the betterment of both trading partners.

Below is a list of Confederate Resources, there are many, but we do not have anything and welcome trade with those who need what we have and have what we need :D

Qarnain:
Grain
Stone/Marble
Power Generated from the Dominion High Dam

DBO:
Oil
General Farming
Salt
Heavy Industry Goods (Specifically Jet Engines, Vehicle Chassis and other things that could be of benefit for the upcoming war)

TSU:
Iron (Again Valuable for the Upcoming War)
Packanimals
Salt
General Farming

Conga:
Silver
Horses (Valuable for those who wish to be suicidal in the upcoming war and wish to fight a sea battle with horses ;))

I.C.:
General Farming

Demokria:
Wine (I'm looking at you Max ;))
Heavy Industry
Spices

CIS Central:
Lead

Central Eura:
Lead
Horses
Oil
Pack Animals

Freedom Republic:
Pack Animals

New-Empire:
Dyes
Gold
Chromium
Uranium

Kaliszium:
Coal

Gaia:
General Farming

Krystallos:
Oil
Natural Gas
Pack Animals

Euran Testicle: (Foodbowl of the CIS)
Grain
General Farming
Wool

Our Method of Trade is this:

Each Symbol we have counts as one unit produced per unit time, we may trade a certain fraction of how ever many units we have for larger amounts of a less valuable resource and lesser amounts of more valuable resources i.e. we're willing to give an equal amount of Grain for Wood, A greater amount of pack animals for Coal and a small amount of Uranium for something of less value.

The market price of a resource will undoubtedly be dictated on how it is traded by Micras Parters in the near future. We also have permanent Trading Posts in CIS Central for those who wish to continue long term trade with us - you can go there by visiting www.cis.at.mn

Perhaps such trade will inevitably open the door to further diplomatic contact.

My Best Regards,

Separatist
President of the Confederacy of Independent States