Update: 9.1

Where the MCS officials will make notices to the general public.
Vehendi

Update: 9.1

Post by Vehendi »

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I present you map version 9.1, published two weeks after the previous, as promised.

Changes made:

CIS expanded (Oscland returned)
Beaugium expanded
Landingberg expanded
Tokidoki added
USSC added
New Brittanian polar base (name needed) added

http://www.micromaps.org/maps/political.png

HANDS ON: The release date of Series 10 is November 29th 2006.
kingj

Post by kingj »

Its very good indeed. Our expansion is even on there (excluding the new northern island but that can wait.) The polar base is to be known as "Darwin" (will the actual pole base be on the political map or the polar projections, or both?)
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

i don't see the polar base...
Babs

Post by Babs »

dr-spangle wrote:i don't see the polar base...
Nor Me...

I thought Taesong and Xinguo were to be removed?

Thats a shame, I liked Taesong, their Prezzy was a nice guy...
High Prince Babs, Beaugium
KCMNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
MMNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
MNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
SOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
POOG, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
HCrC, - Kingdom of Craiteland
H-DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
E-DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
Whitesnake Award, - Kingdom of Durntkinstan
DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
Pete wrote:I have a face
Pete wrote:because you've just had a lard expansion
Guido Zambelis wrote:No, I'm gay.
Andreas the Wise wrote: So we have a 30% share in giant swordfish ... could work ...
kingj

Post by kingj »

The polar base is that little brown spec on the ice above our islands in the far north east.
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

does that mean that dot belongs to you... as there is no U.N. to forbid claiming above 60degrees :twisted:
kingj

Post by kingj »

We're not allowed to claim polar ice i dont think
By my hand,
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

the rules say nothing, and when i asked ryan before he said that i could, but ryan isn't hyere any more...
kingj

Post by kingj »

Im affraid we've already planted our flag in the centre of that continent :wink:
By my hand,
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

ours has been in the south pole fore a while :D
kingj

Post by kingj »

I cant see any reference to that anywhere....
By my hand,
Vehendi

Post by Vehendi »

The polar base will be on the political map.

Xinguo and Taesong will be removed with 9.2 - I'm letting them keep their land as part of the one month period - after 9.2 they won't have any special right to it.
Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

Post by Zatriarch Maximillideus »

Oh, I believe Kahbah was supposed to be removed from the CIS's territory as per the agreemeent Kieran and I had regarding its ownership after it died.
The MCS's new special maps cartographer and religious leader
By the heavenly grace of God, our lord Jesus Christ, mother of God Meryem Ana Mary, the twelve apostles and the saints assembled in eternal glory, His All Holiness Zatriarch Mar Maximillideus Shedounah Idhwharioun I, 103rd Zatriarch of the Holy Orthodox See of the Zatriarchate of Matbaa, prelate of the Matbaic Orthodox Assyrian Jacobite Church of Micras and leader of the faithful of the true micronational faith.
Yes, I am a theocrat. How very perceptive. You got a problem with that? If not, visit the Zatriarchate of Matbaa at www.zatriarchate.uni.cc
Vehendi

Post by Vehendi »

Aye, I thought I had already changed it. Anything else?
kingj

Post by kingj »

Will the rest of our expansion (the north westernly part) be added at the next update or was it over looked?

By my hand,
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

kingj wrote:I cant see any reference to that anywhere....
can't you, look on the map, at the south icecap, then look to the east south icecap, there's an island, part of the south icecap, labbeled new-empire :D our flag is there so it's technically in the south icecap
kingjoe

Post by kingjoe »

Good old Spangle the loop hole finder lol.
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

i love loop holes :D they're so fun
kingj

Post by kingj »

But you're not the first person to own that island i would think, plus thats not actually the south pole.
By my hand,
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

do you have to go to the middle of land to claim it, no :D

and those people didn't claim the south icecap did they, just because people were on Micras before doesn't mean you can't claim parts of it :D
kingj

Post by kingj »

But you havent actually been to the pole was the point, bah! Back on topic: vehendi, will that extra piece of land be added at the next update or was it accidentally over-looked this time?
By my hand,
Vehendi

Post by Vehendi »

Accidentally overlooked. When skimming through the c&m forum I seem to have missed yours.

EDIT: Which piece of land? I have given you the aerlig isles, there is nothing else I have approved of (yet).
kingj

Post by kingj »

By my hand,
Vehendi

Post by Vehendi »

I have added the name of the polar base and changed Kahbah to T.S.U. Please explain which extra land you're talking about.
kingj

Post by kingj »

the bit with ucs as a town is the new bit
By my hand,