Matbaic-Alexandrian MCS claims

Claims which have been announced and added to the map
Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

Matbaic-Alexandrian MCS claims

Post by Zatriarch Maximillideus »

I hope will alleviate the dispute I can see rising between myself and Enrique to do with MCS claims.
Matbaa has the smidgen more land I requested, as well as having potential to expand on Cibola, and Alexandria has its expansion and a port on the other coast.
Is this OK?
The MCS's new special maps cartographer and religious leader
By the heavenly grace of God, our lord Jesus Christ, mother of God Meryem Ana Mary, the twelve apostles and the saints assembled in eternal glory, His All Holiness Zatriarch Mar Maximillideus Shedounah Idhwharioun I, 103rd Zatriarch of the Holy Orthodox See of the Zatriarchate of Matbaa, prelate of the Matbaic Orthodox Assyrian Jacobite Church of Micras and leader of the faithful of the true micronational faith.
Yes, I am a theocrat. How very perceptive. You got a problem with that? If not, visit the Zatriarchate of Matbaa at www.zatriarchate.uni.cc
Emperor Edgard II

Post by Emperor Edgard II »

No, no, no. I'm sorry but no. It's just really rude from someone to just go ahead and change our claim like that. I am not going for it, we got our claim approved and we're staying like that. We have to grant Ibelin land and we have agreed to choose that area, so we're sticking with that.

So, thanks but no thanks. You went overboard with the little purple speck and the huge green plot anyways.
Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

I'm not 'rearranging your claim', I'm proposing a mutually friendly idea
By the heavenly grace of God, our lord Jesus Christ, mother of God Meryem Ana Mary, the twelve apostles and the saints assembled in eternal glory, His All Holiness Zatriarch Mar Maximillideus Shedounah Idhwharioun I, 103rd Zatriarch of the Holy Orthodox See of the Zatriarchate of Matbaa, prelate of the Matbaic Orthodox Assyrian Jacobite Church of Micras and leader of the faithful of the true micronational faith.
Yes, I am a theocrat. How very perceptive. You got a problem with that? If not, visit the Zatriarchate of Matbaa at www.zatriarchate.uni.cc
Emperor Edgard II

Mutually friendly? How is it mutual when it's wholly one sided and we were not consulted?
Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

:roll:
It was merely a proposal designed to iron out this dispute. An idea. The whole point why I posted it here was so that I could hear your views on it.
I wouldn't say it's wholly one-sided. You still have a vast capability to expand and get your land claim from Ibelin.
Bert

Post by Bert »

The thing they're doing is placing an extra claim over the land, so it will be marked as disputed untill you two work it out.
Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

No, I was suggesting that they just move that bit of land further north. Anyway, the Emperor and I have sorted it out.
Emperor Edgard II

Yes, His Holiness and I have sorted the issue out. This will be the new claim.

Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

Here is the above map with the Matbaic city Deir-ul-Seyde added in.
I'm glad we could come to this agreement. :D
Ryan
Administrator-General

Post by Ryan »

Is that the final claim?
Ryan
Administrator General
The Micronational Cartography Society
Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

Yah
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

Indeed so
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request
Emperor Edgard II

Actually, Alexandria withdraws its agreement on this claim for the time being. We will refile a claim within the next few days.

(Sorry, Ryan. I don't mean to be a biotch with editing, editing again, etc.)
Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

What a shame I thought that the previous claim was quite good.