Holzer Expansion [Hessie]

Post your claims and ask for expansions or adjustments here.
EMPERORjustini

Holzer Expansion [Hessie]

Post by EMPERORjustini »

Name & Title: HIRM Wilhelm III Holzer Kaiser

E-Mail/Contact: Justinlangel313@yahoo.com

Nation: Kingdom of Hessie [Protectorate of the Holzer Empire]

No. of Citizens: 7 [Seven]

MN URL: http://s4.invisionfree.com/Holzborg/

Flag Image: it has its own flag but it’s a expansion of the Holzer Empire.

Claim: See below,

Notes: Technically, it is an Expansion of the Holzer Empire to show our new Kingdom of Hessie.

"FOR THE KAISER"
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

shall we use this thread out of the three as the official one?
Craitman H. Pellegrino CrA; CY; HGH; NM; SOB; WSA
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Ten-four Rubber Duck
I (yes that's me, Craitman) wrote:I'm just so quotable
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Putting a claim into the MCS Administration Council is like sticking your Arm into a large peice of industrial machinery - it probably won't come out, but if it does, it'll have changed alot from how you remember it.
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

Yup just go for one while i delete the others...

but isn't thbis the same as before?
Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

You never gave him reasons for denying the last one ...
The Honorable Andreas the Wise (NC)
Minister for Foreign Affairs, Novatainia
Lord of Magic, Novatainia
Duke of Lalaorn - Oscland
His Holiness, Cardinal of the Church of St Nova

El Crrkhlmongo IV
Minister for Silly Walks
Minor Humour Deity
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

Oh...kkk...
Andreas the Wise

Or he could be bravely struggling against the bullying forces of oppression ...

You know, this would all be easier if the admin council was open. We wouldn't have to ask you for reasons or how our claim was doing ... just a thought.

El Crrkhlmongo IV
Minister for Silly Walks
Minor Humour Deity
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

when england has a vote in parliament they tell you what they're voting on and then weither it's accepted or denied....
Andreas the Wise

Fine ... tis just disappointing our claim was posted a week and a half ago and hasn't been processed ...
And our base shouldn't even NEED a vote, it's just Lovely letting us use a city ...

El Crrkhlmongo IV
Minister for Silly Walks
Minor Humour Deity
kingj

Post by kingj »

dr-spangle wrote:when england has a vote in parliament they tell you what they're voting on and then weither it's accepted or denied....
In the British Parliment votes the public can go into the gallery and see everything thats happening, or even just watch it on BBC Parliment from home.
Or he could be bravely struggling against the bullying forces of oppression ...
Here here!
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

whatever jeremy... at least we have a council. remember it can be worse.
kingj

Post by kingj »

I'm not exactly sure how, it just means there's a group of people dictating to us instead of one. I personally much prefered Vehendi
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

it just means there's a group of people voting instead of one...

for fuck sake, i could say that england is a dictatorship because it's ruled by the people who vote. people who don't vote get no say...
PresidentDavis

Post by PresidentDavis »

I'd rather have one person than a council, because it wouldn't take such a long time to get claims accepted or denied.
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

it takes time now because of different variables...

LIKE MY HARD DRIVE BEING WIPED

and people asking to have their votes extended...
kingj

Post by kingj »

dr-spangle wrote:it just means there's a group of people voting instead of one...

for fuck sake, i could say that england is a dictatorship because it's ruled by the people who vote. people who don't vote get no say...
People who don't vote actually get a choice not to do so in UK elections, where as we get no such option.
By my hand,
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

Do they?

damn i should have voted last election shouldn't i? :roll:
kingj

Post by kingj »

don't vote
Under 18's can't vote, its not that they don't
By my hand,
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

so it's a facist government because the under 18s can't vote...

and if they can't vote they don't vote and so my piint still stands.
kingj

Post by kingj »

atleast the majority of the real-life population can get rid of people who oppress them, where as we don't have a choice.

(before anyone points it out, i'm well aware the admins will use what i've said as a reason to reject our expansion even if they haven't already)
By my hand,
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

dr-spangle wrote:so it's a facist government because the under 18s can't vote...
if taking a sensible stance on an important matter is facist, well then I'm facist too...
Craitman H. Pellegrino CrA; CY; HGH; NM; SOB; WSA
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Ten-four Rubber Duck
I (yes that's me, Craitman) wrote:I'm just so quotable
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Putting a claim into the MCS Administration Council is like sticking your Arm into a large peice of industrial machinery - it probably won't come out, but if it does, it'll have changed alot from how you remember it.
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

dr-spangle wrote:and if they can't vote they don't vote and so my piint still stands.
*knocks over his pint*
Guido Zambelis
The Rt Hon The Viscount Eden KMNOP

Senior Minister of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Lovely

HM King Guy I of the Kingdom of Houland
(Formerly IS IT)
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

oh noes, my pint!

how about we allow voting for over 18 year olds... and by that we mean 18 years in MNs

that's sensible.
kingj

Post by kingj »

We don't vote here anyway so you can set an age all you like and it'll make no difference.
By my hand,
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

READ my post

"how about we allow voting for over 18 year olds"

that would mean allowing voting so voting would be done... see hwo that works
kingj

Post by kingj »

Do public voting then *doesn't hold breath*
By my hand,