Holzer Expansion [Hessie]

Post your claims and ask for expansions or adjustments here.
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

please hold your breath... or just jump in some water... face first... with stones
kingj

Post by kingj »

That was some what rude don't you think? Just because a member disagrees with the system you try and encourage suicide, well i never :wink:
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

just because a member keeeps disagreeing...
everywhere

about everything.
kingj

Post by kingj »

I've actually been disagreeing with the same thing, repeatedly, because it seems to be the way to get things done.
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
Colonel Vilhelm
Apollo foundation administration

Post by Colonel Vilhelm »

No, the Council does stuff and people whine and moan about mostly irrelevant matters and usually it doesn't matter, they're wasting their time.
Colonel Vilhelm von Benkern - Preserving the Memories
(Regardless of whose those may be)
The old guard is going away. A new dawn is rising. May the next generation build and learn from us. This world is yours.
-Greg "Gman" Russel, 20th July 2006
Bill wrote:Only in micronationalism can I see two women argue about the solution to an equation I posted that has no real purpose...
kingj

Post by kingj »

The council is the problem i'm complaining about
By my hand,
Sensis [Crawler]

Post by Sensis [Crawler] »

I think its the same old people on the council.
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

The council is a group of people who are experts at their talent... like blacksmiths.
Sensis [Crawler]

I think me, Jeremy, and some other members are 'experts'.

I'm pretty darn good at making maps.

I still see double borders on nations, wrong fonts, blured letters, ect. I would LOVE to be on the council just to fix that.
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

HolzerKaiser wrote:I still see double borders on nations, wrong fonts, blured letters, ect. I would LOVE to be on the council just to fix that.
if only my computer didn't feck up at the wrong time, i would have got the (almost) perfect map into the council... :evil:
Craitman H. Pellegrino CrA; CY; HGH; NM; SOB; WSA
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Ten-four Rubber Duck
I (yes that's me, Craitman) wrote:I'm just so quotable
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Putting a claim into the MCS Administration Council is like sticking your Arm into a large peice of industrial machinery - it probably won't come out, but if it does, it'll have changed alot from how you remember it.
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

yes but we don't need only cartographers... look at people's titles..

iehova-cartographer

he is a cartographer, he makes maps...

dr-spangle - technical advisor

i am techie... i work on website and forum and space and weather and stuff...
Sensis [Crawler]

eversince i got the no for the council job i have been working on a perfect map too :-p Fixed alot of stuff.
Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

dr-spangle wrote:when england has a vote in parliament they tell you what they're voting on and then weither it's accepted or denied....
Actually, gotta bring this back up just cause I thought about it and it bothered me. Don't know what its like in England, but in Australia, all the parliament is public, they don't take votes on whether to they tell you what happens and whether it happens because they DO tell you, and you can always watch it on ABC ...

And I gather from Jeremy the same thing happens in Britain.

btw Spangle, only elected people voting is not Fascist. At worst, Oligarchic, though I'm assured its a representative democracy.
The Honorable Andreas the Wise (NC)
Minister for Foreign Affairs, Novatainia
Lord of Magic, Novatainia
Duke of Lalaorn - Oscland
His Holiness, Cardinal of the Church of St Nova

El Crrkhlmongo IV
Minister for Silly Walks
Minor Humour Deity
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

but must go back to Pete's argument.

MCS is not a country

MCS is a company.
kingj

Post by kingj »

It's a
non-profit organisation
Organisation: a group of people who work together.

I thought a company was designed to make money...
By my hand,
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

NPO is a type of company.
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

dr-spangle wrote:yes but we don't need only cartographers... look at people's titles..

iehova-cartographer

he is a cartographer, he makes maps...

dr-spangle - technical advisor

i am techie... i work on website and forum and space and weather and stuff...
ohhh i could be on the council, i could be,

Swamp Candle - Photocopier Boy (every company/organisation/thing needs one)
Craitman wrote:for a minute i thought this was Swamp Candle reopening an old topic...
Craitman wrote:time's fun when you're eating flies... :?
Craitman wrote:This isn't just any candle, this is a Marks & Spencer 18-year-old Sauvignon-Blanc roasted Swamp Candle.
Craitman wrote:you could always take your favourite wooden box style, change the spelling and and -land to the end...
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

i'm photocopier

i move the threads to council
Andreas the Wise

Spangle, my point was just in rebuttal to your point. I'm a debater, can you blame me if I try and prove things wrong?

El Crrkhlmongo IV
Minister for Silly Walks
Minor Humour Deity
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

i know how you feel...

i disprooved the number 4 and tom carrol blocked me :P
Andreas the Wise

Ah well ...
Now Iehova's here, can we expect some claims to go through?

El Crrkhlmongo IV
Minister for Silly Walks
Minor Humour Deity
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

iehova comes and goes

i know which council member is currently voting slowest... and no oned can do anything about it because he pays bills :P
kingj

Post by kingj »

Pete wrote:NPO is a type of company.
Does the company follow the legal requirement of companys? Such as:

Have in place specified administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to protect information and
adopt written policies and procedures regarding how these safeguards will be implemented;

Ensure the security and confidentiality of customer information;

Protect against any anticipated threats or hazards to the security or integrity of the information;

Protect against unauthorized access to or use of the information that could result in substantial harm or inconvenience to the customer.

If not, then the Micronational cartography society is actually a society whose members have rights, or perhaps it does meet all the legal requirements and im just missing something.
By my hand,
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

kingj wrote:
Pete wrote:NPO is a type of company.
Does the company follow the legal requirement of companys? Such as:

Have in place specified administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to protect information and
adopt written policies and procedures regarding how these safeguards will be implemented;
Charter, Council
Ensure the security and confidentiality of customer information;
council is closed
Protect against any anticipated threats or hazards to the security or integrity of the information;
I look out for security threads whenever possible
Protect against unauthorized access to or use of the information that could result in substantial harm or inconvenience to the customer.
what sort of information here could cause harm?
If not, then the Micronational cartography society is actually a society whose members have rights, or perhaps it does meet all the legal requirements and im just missing something.
Colonel Vilhelm
Apollo foundation administration

Post by Colonel Vilhelm »

At the extreme least, the MCS is a micronational company. But there is the issue of Micras, which exists in RL as a copyrighted thing, which could mean that the MCS does exist as the curator of Micras. But that's subject to the opinion of someone that actually knows something.

And since when was the definition of Society that the people have rights?
Colonel Vilhelm von Benkern - Preserving the Memories
(Regardless of whose those may be)
The old guard is going away. A new dawn is rising. May the next generation build and learn from us. This world is yours.
-Greg "Gman" Russel, 20th July 2006
Bill wrote:Only in micronationalism can I see two women argue about the solution to an equation I posted that has no real purpose...