Interland expansion

Claims which have been announced and added to the map
pawelabrams

Post by pawelabrams »

And chile? it's 6000 km long and only 100-200km wide :)
President of Interland
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

Craitman wrote:
dr-spangle wrote:argh... new-empire has gold.. but we have United Fuctions Operatives to protect us :P
Zandarijn's near gold... but we have, urm, camels to protect us...
as of 6 hours ago i finished genetic engineering on your camels, they now spit plasma
Craitman wrote:for a minute i thought this was Swamp Candle reopening an old topic...
Craitman wrote:time's fun when you're eating flies... :?
Craitman wrote:This isn't just any candle, this is a Marks & Spencer 18-year-old Sauvignon-Blanc roasted Swamp Candle.
Craitman wrote:you could always take your favourite wooden box style, change the spelling and and -land to the end...
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

Swamp Candle wrote:
Craitman wrote:
dr-spangle wrote:argh... new-empire has gold.. but we have United Fuctions Operatives to protect us :P
Zandarijn's near gold... but we have, urm, camels to protect us...
as of 6 hours ago i finished genetic engineering on your camels, they now spit plasma
they're not our camels... we didn't give you permission to mess with them...
Craitman H. Pellegrino CrA; CY; HGH; NM; SOB; WSA
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Ten-four Rubber Duck
I (yes that's me, Craitman) wrote:I'm just so quotable
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Putting a claim into the MCS Administration Council is like sticking your Arm into a large peice of industrial machinery - it probably won't come out, but if it does, it'll have changed alot from how you remember it.
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

Craitman wrote:
Swamp Candle wrote:
Craitman wrote: Zandarijn's near gold... but we have, urm, camels to protect us...
well they'll defend Zandarijn so what are you worrying about?

and who's camels are they?
Craitman wrote:for a minute i thought this was Swamp Candle reopening an old topic...
Craitman wrote:This isn't just any candle, this is a Marks & Spencer 18-year-old Sauvignon-Blanc roasted Swamp Candle.
Craitman wrote:you could always take your favourite wooden box style, change the spelling and and -land to the end...
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

Swamp Candle wrote:
Craitman wrote:
Swamp Candle wrote: as of 6 hours ago i finished genetic engineering on your camels, they now spit plasma

they're not our camels, the ones you messed with i mean... :roll:
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Putting a claim into the MCS Administration Council is like sticking your Arm into a large peice of industrial machinery - it probably won't come out, but if it does, it'll have changed alot from how you remember it.
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

Craitman wrote:
Swamp Candle wrote:
Craitman wrote: they're not our camels... we didn't give you permission to mess with them...

oh right well they're staying there....untill i get land and then the D.A.F will air-lift them out.
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

Swamp Candle wrote:
Craitman wrote:
Swamp Candle wrote: well they'll defend Zandarijn so what are you worrying about?

oh right well they're staying there....untill i get land and then the D.A.F will air-lift them out.
Durntkinstan Anal Fuckers? just stop being stupid Joris...
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

Craitman wrote:
Swamp Candle wrote:
Craitman wrote: they're not our camels, the ones you messed with i mean... :roll:
Durntkinstan Air Force ands don't be harsh
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

Swamp Candle wrote:
Craitman wrote:
Swamp Candle wrote: oh right well they're staying there....untill i get land and then the D.A.F will air-lift them out.
not harsh - it's just a stupid suggestion because you're not gonna get accepted :wink:
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
kingj

Post by kingj »

Stop the long quotes
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

Craitman wrote:
Swamp Candle wrote:
Craitman wrote: Durntkinstan Anal Fuckers? just stop being stupid Joris...
not harsh - it's just a stupid suggestion because you're not gonna get accepted :wink:
oh yeah!? says who?
kingj

Post by kingj »

Stop the long quotes
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

I have stopped...
hence me not replying to Joris' last post (and because i can't be bothered to ask a question which doesn't need an answer)
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

kingj wrote:Stop the long quotes
i was posting when you posted so i wouldn't have seen your previous post
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

whatever... anyway plasma+ camel = camel on fire = dead camel.
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

no we have placed a special gland in their saliva glands causing a corrosive plasma like substance to be salivated, we also took the liberty of lining their mouths with a sealant that cannot be corroded
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

Swamp Candle wrote:no we have placed a special gland in their saliva glands causing a corrosive plasma like substance to be salivated, we also took the liberty of lining their mouths with a sealant that cannot be corroded
no haven't and no you didn't...
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

yeah try and be realistic with science.. if you can't cope with science be a n00b, use magic.
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

dr-spangle wrote:yeah try and be realistic with science.. if you can't cope with science be a n00b, use magic.
i tried using magic......it didn't work out + i thought the whole idea behind micronationalism is that we could do what we wanted in our nations?
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

but try and keep it realistic..
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

dr-spangle wrote:but try and keep it realistic..
ok i'll try (probably fail) but i'll try
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

Swamp Candle wrote:
dr-spangle wrote:yeah try and be realistic with science.. if you can't cope with science be a n00b, use magic.
i tried using magic......it didn't work out + i thought the whole idea behind micronationalism is that we could do what we wanted in our nations?
yes, in your nation... you're messing with my camels here...
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

Craitman wrote:
Swamp Candle wrote:
yes, in your nation... you're messing with my camels here...
the genetic alterations never happened they were all induced by halucenogenic spores naturalyl sacreted by....errrrr.......
pawelabrams

Post by pawelabrams »

ok, ok... I'll make a "more realistic" claim...
President of Interland
Babs

Post by Babs »

dr-spangle wrote:be a n00b, use magic.
Sig quote anyone?
High Prince Babs, Beaugium
KCMNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
MMNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
MNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
SOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
POOG, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
HCrC, - Kingdom of Craiteland
H-DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
E-DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
Whitesnake Award, - Kingdom of Durntkinstan
DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
Pete wrote:I have a face
Pete wrote:because you've just had a lard expansion
Guido Zambelis wrote:No, I'm gay.
Andreas the Wise wrote: So we have a 30% share in giant swordfish ... could work ...