AEFA Champions League?

Moderator: FMS Staff

kingjames

AEFA Champions League?

Post by kingjames »

Is there one? Also how do the national leauges run? Say if I was to form one for Jamzinia, how would I go about it?
Craitman
Administrator-General

Re: AEFA Champions League?

Post by Craitman »

kingjames wrote:Is there one? Also how do the national leauges run? Say if I was to form one for Jamzinia, how would I go about it?
There's currently only the EMUFA Champions' League.

The national leagues run in all different ways, but simulating on FIFA is mostly preferred.

If you want to form one, and you've got a football game that you can edit names, you're set. If you don't have a football game, buy one :P
Craitman H. Pellegrino CrA; CY; HGH; NM; SOB; WSA
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Ten-four Rubber Duck
I (yes that's me, Craitman) wrote:I'm just so quotable
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Putting a claim into the MCS Administration Council is like sticking your Arm into a large peice of industrial machinery - it probably won't come out, but if it does, it'll have changed alot from how you remember it.
kingjames

Post by kingjames »

Craitman wrote:
kingjames wrote:Is there one? Also how do the national leauges run? Say if I was to form one for Jamzinia, how would I go about it?

The national leagues run in all different ways, but simulating on FIFA is mostly preferred.

If you want to form one, and you've got a football game that you can edit names, you're set. If you don't have a football game, buy one :P
*Points to FIFA 2007 & The software Hieu showed me ages ago*

I'm all set. Do games have to be shown in video form, or could I just screenshot the result?
Hieu
FMS Administration

Post by Hieu »

kingjames wrote:
Craitman wrote:

*Points to FIFA 2007 & The software Hieu showed me ages ago*

I'm all set. Do games have to be shown in video form, or could I just screenshot the result?
Screenshot is quicker :P, Video can be done if it runs thru summer cuz we got nout else!
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

or even just writing up match reports like we do in Cräiteland is good and works really well...
take a look see...
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Putting a claim into the MCS Administration Council is like sticking your Arm into a large peice of industrial machinery - it probably won't come out, but if it does, it'll have changed alot from how you remember it.
kingjames

Post by kingjames »

Rite, just an update to say that I've started work on it. At the moment the plan is to begin the league in July, but it may be moved back/forward depending upon international games.
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

kingjames wrote:Rite, just an update to say that I've started work on it. At the moment the plan is to begin the league in July, but it may be moved back/forward depending upon international games.
cool. must warn you that both the U21's World Cup and full World Cup are in July and August respectively - might interrupt the season a bit. but good on you, nice to see another region taking shape... might be as good as the EMUFA soon :lol:
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
kingjames

Post by kingjames »

Craitman wrote:
kingjames wrote:Rite, just an update to say that I've started work on it. At the moment the plan is to begin the league in July, but it may be moved back/forward depending upon international games.
might be as good as the EMUFA soon :lol:
Just need a few more leagues to make the AEFA Champions League something worthy of taking note of. Maybe then we could begin running the World Club Championships
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

kingjames wrote:
Craitman wrote:
might be as good as the EMUFA soon :lol:
Just need a few more leagues to make the AEFA Champions League something worthy of taking note of. Maybe then we could begin running the World Club Championships
Novatainia and Tokidoki are in the (extremely slow) process of getting leagues up, Oscland's is up and running pretty well already, and they're all AEFA. A few more and a Champs' League will be good.

World Club Championships sounds like one hell of a tasty idea, got to get that at least established before the end of the year...
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
marc.anthony.evans

Post by marc.anthony.evans »

James Oscland want to participate in the AEFA Champions league. Il talk to you on msn more later
Many Thanks,

Sir MDG Marc Evans
Capezza of New Nsawam
Chancellor of Valuta for Confederate Kingdoms
Chancellor of Exchequer Grand Commonwealth
Head of Osclandish Football Association
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

marc.anthony.evans wrote:James Oscland want to participate in the AEFA Champions league. Il talk to you on msn more later
don't you mean clubs from Oscland?
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
kingjames

Post by kingjames »

Craitman wrote:
marc.anthony.evans wrote:James Oscland want to participate in the AEFA Champions league. Il talk to you on msn more later
don't you mean clubs from Oscland?
Yeah it's ok, I've spoken with Marc. He meant representatives. Seeing as I am actually looking to establish the Jamzinian league, and that Marc has put forward Oscland's interest, I'm officially (with permission of Craitman & Hieu) going to begin setting up the AEFA Champions League ready for next season. Any nations in the AEFA region wanting their representatives to take part, please state so bellow.

I think initially we shall delegate two slots to each nation, it is up to them how and who they award the AEFA Champions League Places to. It is recomended to be the league winner, and the runner up, though it could be the League winner and the Cup winner, etc. It's upto you. This would just be for the first season, after which country rankings dependant upon this years WC would be taken into account. Those nations in AEFA, finnishing in the last 8 in the WC may be awarded say another CL place each.
lachieboy

Post by lachieboy »

I have no idea which federation Novatainia is in, so if we're in this one, we'll send two representatives.
King Lachlan the 1st
Pete wrote:I failed.
dr-spangle wrote:no ones murdered yet for micronationalism yet... notice the word yet...
St. Fenix wrote: OMFG Wu7 a N00B!11!
dr-spangle wrote:you just gave me an idea for a new sig...
Andreas the Wise wrote:KGB, anyone?
Lyam conDoin wrote: I haven't said anything of any real significance yet.
Craitman wrote:someone slap me
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

lachieboy wrote:I have no idea which federation Novatainia is in, so if we're in this one, we'll send two representatives.
Yeah, you're in AEFA...
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland