Micras Boxing Association

Moderator: FMS Staff

kingjames

Micras Boxing Association

Post by kingjames »

In adition to the large number (and variety) of sports popping up, I'm going to start the Micras Boxing Association. It'll work basically the same as Hieu and Craitman's Football federation in simulating the matches. I just basically want to see if any nations would like to submit a boxer? I'm thinking maybe allow each nation to submit a maximum of three boxers, then allow those nations to have descretion to decide when their boxer fights. Obviously the opponent's nation must agree to any challengers before a fight takes place.
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

well, from that famous photo of you James, i think Jamzinia have got their representative... :lol:

sorry, James
Craitman H. Pellegrino CrA; CY; HGH; NM; SOB; WSA
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Ten-four Rubber Duck
I (yes that's me, Craitman) wrote:I'm just so quotable
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Putting a claim into the MCS Administration Council is like sticking your Arm into a large peice of industrial machinery - it probably won't come out, but if it does, it'll have changed alot from how you remember it.
kingjames

Post by kingjames »

Craitman wrote:well, from that famous photo of you James, i think Jamzinia have got their representative... :lol:

sorry, James
lol..
Last edited by kingjames on Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
marc.anthony.evans

Post by marc.anthony.evans »

Go on the Oscland will submit a boxer. Il submit details later tonight
Many Thanks,

Sir MDG Marc Evans
Capezza of New Nsawam
Chancellor of Valuta for Confederate Kingdoms
Chancellor of Exchequer Grand Commonwealth
Head of Osclandish Football Association
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

can i submit a boxer?
Craitman wrote:for a minute i thought this was Swamp Candle reopening an old topic...
Craitman wrote:time's fun when you're eating flies... :?
Craitman wrote:This isn't just any candle, this is a Marks & Spencer 18-year-old Sauvignon-Blanc roasted Swamp Candle.
Craitman wrote:you could always take your favourite wooden box style, change the spelling and and -land to the end...
kingjames

Post by kingjames »

Yep sure, nations may submit a maximum of 3 each.
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

kingjames wrote:Yep sure, nations may submit a maximum of 3 each.
even if they're not on the map?
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Putting a claim into the MCS Administration Council is like sticking your Arm into a large peice of industrial machinery - it probably won't come out, but if it does, it'll have changed alot from how you remember it.
PresidentDavis

Post by PresidentDavis »

I may be interested. Just tell you 3 names?
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

PresidentDavis wrote:I may be interested. Just tell you 3 names?
that's the general thing with Micras sports... :lol:
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
kingjames

Post by kingjames »

Yep - just 3 names, I'm not sure whether I'll categorise them yet, or how many categories I'll run. Maybe I'll just do heavy-weight - Even so, max of 3 boxers.
even if they're not on the map?
Oh I presumed they were ; with him having over 400 posts on this website and all :lol: But anyway I'll clear that up now - All nations submitting a boxer must be on Micras
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

Cräiteland
Markko Ula
Vorgeņ Mantólio
Yaqin Chentzansio
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
kingjames

Post by kingjames »

Craitman wrote:Cräiteland
Markko Ula
Vorgeņ Mantólio
Yaqin Chentzansio
Thanks. Sorry I suppose I should have said that I require each nation's ratings of their 3 boxers in order of ability. In other words number your boxers 1-3 (1 Being the best out of the 3).
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

luckily i put them in order, just without the numbers :wink:
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
kingjames

Post by kingjames »

Thanks. So far that's 6 Boxers-

Craitland
Jamzinia

who have submitted their boxers, and

Oscland
Passas

who have expressed interest.
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

kingjames wrote:with him having over 400 posts on this website and all
sadly that means jack-shit sorry about the swearing then
Craitman wrote:for a minute i thought this was Swamp Candle reopening an old topic...
Craitman wrote:This isn't just any candle, this is a Marks & Spencer 18-year-old Sauvignon-Blanc roasted Swamp Candle.
Craitman wrote:you could always take your favourite wooden box style, change the spelling and and -land to the end...
kingjames

Post by kingjames »

Swamp Candle wrote:
If you aren't on Micras, I would be prepared to include you in 'friendly' boxing matches, that way your boxers have some sort of standing if you are accepted on Micras in the future, however your boxers couldn't be ranked and wouldn't be able to compete for titles until you are on Micras.
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

kingjames wrote:I would be prepared to include you in 'friendly' boxing matches, that way your boxers have some sort of standing if you are accepted on Micras in the future, however your boxers couldn't be ranked and wouldn't be able to compete for titles until you are on Micras.
wildcards...
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

kingjames wrote:
Swamp Candle wrote:
If you aren't on Micras, I would be prepared to include you in 'friendly' boxing matches, that way your boxers have some sort of standing if you are accepted on Micras in the future, however your boxers couldn't be ranked and wouldn't be able to compete for titles until you are on Micras.
so (and using the only example i can think of here) they would be like the locals monster heel wrestler's beat to give them heat?
PresidentDavis

Post by PresidentDavis »

Passas:
1.Roberzo Zolitsen
2.Tom Cralien
3.John Azroc
kingjames

Post by kingjames »

PresidentDavis wrote:Passas:
1.Roberzo Zolitsen
2.Tom Cralien
3.John Azroc
Thanks; that's nine boxers in total now from three diferent nations - Jamzinia, Craitland, and Passas.

Swamp - I'm not sure, as I'm not at all familar with your given example - sorry. The only way to describe it would be that your boxers would be able to fight but wouldn't be able to win titles, basically your boxers would be involved in 'friendly' or 'charity type' matches.
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

kingjames wrote:
PresidentDavis wrote:Passas:
1.Roberzo Zolitsen
2.Tom Cralien
3.John Azroc
Thanks; that's nine boxers in total now from three diferent nations - Jamzinia, Craitland, and Passas.

Swamp - I'm not sure, as I'm not at all familar with your given example - sorry. The only way to describe it would be that your boxers would be able to fight but wouldn't be able to win titles, basically your boxers would be involved in 'friendly' or 'charity type' matches.
ahh i see what you mean now thats cool
(they probably wouldn't win the titles anyway lol)