Complaints reguarding the dreaded organization (GSO)

It's a desk... for complaints... you get the drift, you don't want to post here really do you?
Colonel Vilhelm
Apollo foundation administration

Post by Colonel Vilhelm »

Sfeir picked up the phone again.

"Sir, the Grammar police have been at it again." A Captain said from the Matbaic garrision in the MCS Central Administration Building. "Aww, not again. Ah well, I'll just move all my troops up there." "Yes sir, at once sir." Sfeir laughed, and enjoyed the fact that this would be the last time he'd have to pick up that damn phone.
Summary:
My troops move from Modbury to MCS Central.
24-seconds rule - Grammar Police destroyed.
Babs captured, tortured for a good couple of hours.

(This is a joke based on the current RecWar in Matbaa. Babs, stop devoting posts to spelling).
Colonel Vilhelm von Benkern - Preserving the Memories
(Regardless of whose those may be)
The old guard is going away. A new dawn is rising. May the next generation build and learn from us. This world is yours.
-Greg "Gman" Russel, 20th July 2006
Bill wrote:Only in micronationalism can I see two women argue about the solution to an equation I posted that has no real purpose...
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

Babs wrote:GRAMMAR POLICE!

Craitman:

No capital for personal pronoun 'I' - Caution (1st offence)

Swampy:

2x spelling error - Final warning.
but it's the first time i've offended!
Craitman wrote:for a minute i thought this was Swamp Candle reopening an old topic...
Craitman wrote:time's fun when you're eating flies... :?
Craitman wrote:This isn't just any candle, this is a Marks & Spencer 18-year-old Sauvignon-Blanc roasted Swamp Candle.
Craitman wrote:you could always take your favourite wooden box style, change the spelling and and -land to the end...
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

yeah babs it's nice to have a PS saying by the way you accidentally spelt these words wrong but a whole post is stupid.
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

GRAMMAR POLICE!
Babs wrote:No capital for personal pronoun 'I'
Babs: "the personal pronoun" not just "personal pronoun" - 5p
Craitman H. Pellegrino CrA; CY; HGH; NM; SOB; WSA
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Ten-four Rubber Duck
I (yes that's me, Craitman) wrote:I'm just so quotable
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Putting a claim into the MCS Administration Council is like sticking your Arm into a large peice of industrial machinery - it probably won't come out, but if it does, it'll have changed alot from how you remember it.
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

'p' stands for pounds in this case
Craitman wrote:for a minute i thought this was Swamp Candle reopening an old topic...
Craitman wrote:time's fun when you're eating flies... :?
Craitman wrote:This isn't just any candle, this is a Marks & Spencer 18-year-old Sauvignon-Blanc roasted Swamp Candle.
Craitman wrote:you could always take your favourite wooden box style, change the spelling and and -land to the end...