New Brittanian modification

Claims which have been announced and added to the map
kingj

Post by kingj »

Because, until today it was a foreign military base under occupation. I will include it in future maps don't worry.
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
EMPERORjustini

Post by EMPERORjustini »

You cant just take my land.

I'm sick of this whole dam* 'Micronations' im about ready to leave, Leave Holzborg in the hands of the Hitler/Stalin/Franco/W. Bush of Micronations.

[Note: I am not leaving]
"FOR THE KAISER"
Grand Czar of Landingberg

Post by Grand Czar of Landingberg »

he didnt just take your land. During the Holzer-Landish War you signed the treaty with him. Im sorry but you set yourself up for this one Wilhelm.
EMPERORjustini

Post by EMPERORjustini »

Shut up Grand Czar of Landingberg,

You have no say in this. Are you even on the MCS map? why are you interfeing in my affairs.
"FOR THE KAISER"
kingj

Post by kingj »

You know Landingberg are, you invaded them 2 months ago.
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

EMPERORjustini wrote:Are you even on the MCS map?
shows how much you know...
Craitman H. Pellegrino CrA; CY; HGH; NM; SOB; WSA
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Ten-four Rubber Duck
I (yes that's me, Craitman) wrote:I'm just so quotable
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Putting a claim into the MCS Administration Council is like sticking your Arm into a large peice of industrial machinery - it probably won't come out, but if it does, it'll have changed alot from how you remember it.

I have been polite and will continue to be polite even though you are not. So i will not comment on your insults. However, I do find it my business. Since the Holzer-Landish war was definately my business. And an allie of mine in that war is having problems with a treaty from that war. So im sorry to disagree but it is my business.

-Aleksander Wilhelm III,
Keizeronig of the United Empire

and yes i am. I am that BIG blue spot to your right. Plus a few territories.
kingj

Post by kingj »

i have news from our freind the Holzborg guy,
One of my citizens has hacked into my holzborg account and got my MCS password, and changed it.

The Holzer Imperial Goverment is willing to give you one of those smaller islands to the east. or would you not like that?

Please post this on the MCS.
In response, we are not moving from Port Impreganble as the logistics would be a nightmare and there is no reason to do so.
By my hand,
EMPERORjustini

Post by EMPERORjustini »

They can have the island in the contex of the treaty this post holds the power of a Imperial Decree,

Notice:

THe Person who was on my account will face a public trial in Holzborg.

WILHELM
"FOR THE KAISER"
kingjames

Post by kingjames »

It'd be interesting to see an IP check take place to see if that was the case
EMPERORjustini

Post by EMPERORjustini »

Please do, I can look it up on my fourms aswell.

WILHELM
"FOR THE KAISER"
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

EMPERORjustini wrote:Please do, I can look it up on my fourms aswell.

WILHELM
forgive anything that may have offended you by me :wink:
i was thinking it was a bit offensive from you emperor...
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Putting a claim into the MCS Administration Council is like sticking your Arm into a large peice of industrial machinery - it probably won't come out, but if it does, it'll have changed alot from how you remember it.
kingj

Post by kingj »

EMPERORjustini wrote:They can have the island in the contex of the treaty this post holds the power of a Imperial Decree,
You can decree all you like, we tried to follow the treaty however you made a demand which in real life would likely be followed slap in the face. It was the rudest request i've recieved in my entire life. It is because of this that we claimed the island, and it is because of this that the island is now sovereign territory of New Brittania.
By my hand,
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

THE LAND WILL BE MARKED AS A DISPUTED TERRITORY (stripey)

The Pete Has Spoken!
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

Pete wrote:THE LAND WILL BE MARKED AS A DISPUTED TERRITORY (stripey)
half orange, half NB brown?
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

EMPERORjustini wrote:They can have the island in the contex of the treaty
theres no need, they have conceeded.
One of my citizens has hacked into my holzborg account and got my MCS password
I somehow find it hard to believe that you 'store' your MCS password on your Holzborg account... :roll:
Guido Zambelis
The Rt Hon The Viscount Eden KMNOP

Senior Minister of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Lovely

HM King Guy I of the Kingdom of Houland
(Formerly IS IT)
kingj

Post by kingj »

Guido Zambelis wrote:
EMPERORjustini wrote:They can have the island in the contex of the treaty
theres no need, they have conceeded.
Who's conceded anything :shock:
By my hand,
EMPERORjustini

Post by EMPERORjustini »

Its in my inbox, When i was having that loging in trouble i messaged my self with the password to ALL my accounts. except Holzborg lol.
"FOR THE KAISER"
Iehova

Post by Iehova »

EMPERORjustini wrote:Its in my inbox, When i was having that loging in trouble i messaged my self with the password to ALL my accounts. except Holzborg lol.
I don't think you need to be told that that was foolish. ;)
Christian Mackintosh
Foreign Minister, DRR
http://www.riponia.org
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

sure you did 8)
Guido Zambelis

(Formerly IS IT)
Babs

Post by Babs »

I've been away for a few days because of Macrothings, and I have to say this is the most childish thing I have ever seen.

I know, Pete has already made you all hush, but I thought I'd raise some points.

a) This constant natter about a place called Greiz. As far as I (and presumably the rest of us) am aware, thet little area is referred to (albeit in the wrong font) as the Wilhelm Iles.
b) Common concensus would tell you that when the ruler of a nation sigs a treaty with another nation, that treaty becomes active immediately, not when whoever's Parliament decide. If we're going to be technical, you should have either i) Consulted your parliament prior to signing the treaty, or ii) Inserted a clause relating to your parliament, and informed Jeremy that Holzborg's stance on the matter is subject to change.
c) It is not for anyone to lecture Jeremy on what he knows about micronations, most certainly when you don't even know the ruler of your neighbouring nation (who you happen to have invaded a few weeks back).
d) Raising your voice, using block caps and bold is going to get you nowhere.
e) Being snappy at James & Aleksander doesn't achieve anything (they certainly get my praise for retaining their composure)

Ok. Carry on.
High Prince Babs, Beaugium
KCMNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
MMNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
MNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
SOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
POOG, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
HCrC, - Kingdom of Craiteland
H-DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
E-DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
Whitesnake Award, - Kingdom of Durntkinstan
DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
Pete wrote:I have a face
Pete wrote:because you've just had a lard expansion
Guido Zambelis wrote:No, I'm gay.
Andreas the Wise wrote: So we have a 30% share in giant swordfish ... could work ...
EMPERORjustini

Post by EMPERORjustini »

a) This constant natter about a place called Greiz. As far as I (and presumably the rest of us) am aware, thet little area is referred to (albeit in the wrong font) as the Wilhelm Iles.

It has not been the Wilhelm Isles for awhile.

b) Common concensus would tell you that when the ruler of a nation sigs a treaty with another nation, that treaty becomes active immediately, not when whoever's Parliament decide. If we're going to be technical, you should have either i) Consulted your parliament prior to signing the treaty, or ii) Inserted a clause relating to your parliament, and informed Jeremy that Holzborg's stance on the matter is subject to change.

No the fact of the matter is, During the Holzer-Landish War, I signed the treaty BEFORE the act of Marshal law gave me autocratic powers thus the Imperial Congress finds this to be invalid, and since the end of the war they have been talking about this. The only reason why this was brought up is because we thought they left the island.

c) It is not for anyone to lecture Jeremy on what he knows about micronations, most certainly when you don't even know the ruler of your neighbouring nation (who you happen to have invaded a few weeks back).

d) Raising your voice, using block caps and bold is going to get you nowhere

e) Being snappy at James & Aleksander doesn't achieve anything (they certainly get my praise for retaining their composure)

It was tottaly my fault that I keep my passwords on Holzborg in the inbox. I think I know who Alexander William is I talk to him every day.
"FOR THE KAISER"
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

so why wont you let NB have the land?
Guido Zambelis

(Formerly IS IT)
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

EMPERORjustini wrote:a) This constant natter about a place called Greiz. As far as I (and presumably the rest of us) am aware, thet little area is referred to (albeit in the wrong font) as the Wilhelm Iles.

It has not been the Wilhelm Isles for awhile.
map says different... :?
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland