New Brittanian modification

Claims which have been announced and added to the map
kingj

New Brittanian modification

Post by kingj »

Following the treaty of Lóthlorien (below( the New Brittanian government has now officially laid claim to the island of Port Impregnable. The island was taken from Holzborg as part of our occupation of them following the Holzborg-United Empire war of two months ago. It is already in the New Brittanian colour and therefore no alteration to the map is needed.
The Treaty of Lóthlorien

Treaty between the Kingdom of Númenor and the Holzer Empire.

Section One- The Holzer Empire agrees to award the whole of the third island from the right in the colony of Wilhelm Iles (as shown on the Micronational Cartography Society Map version 10.5) to the Kingdom of Númenor for Númenor to use as a military base although de jure sovereignty will be retained by the Holzberg Empire.

The Kingdom of Númenor may use the island (henceforth known as Port Impregnable) to carry out military actions against any foreign nation excluding the Holzer Empire and for any other purpose Númenor sees fit.

Port Impregnable can only be returned to the Holzer Empire by the Kingdom of Númenor if both afore mentioned nations agree to it. Should both nations agree to return Port Impregnable to the Holzer Empire, then the leaders of both nations must sign a seperate treaty to make the Treaty of Lóthlorien void.

Section Two- The Holzer Empire agrees to hand over sovereignty of a sizeable piece of their Geographical Standards Organisation Land to the Kingdom of Númenor. This land is to become the Númenorean colony of Port Royal and will be the property of Númenor, with the Holzer Empire renouncing all claim to the land.

The treaty of Lóthlorien will come into effect when the leaders of The Holzer Empire and the Kingdom of Númenor sign it.

Signed:

King Jeremy II- For the Kingdom of Númenor
Date: Friday 13th April 2007

WILHELM R I, Kaiser and Warlord of Holzborg- For the Holzer Empire
Date: Friday 13th April 2007
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

well then it's already added.

yes_stamp
just for the hell of it
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request
EMPERORjustini

Post by EMPERORjustini »

Sorry but this treaty is not valid,

1: I Can sign a treaty, but the reichstag has to approve it.

2: When had your tantrum about leaving, Your map was approved as you leaving that island if that treaty was valid after that the Holzer Empire took that as you leaving! now you cant bring the treaty back up.

WILHELM
"FOR THE KAISER"
kingj

Post by kingj »

The treaty says we can only alter it by signing a new one, meaning it is not subject to mass territorial changes on MCS. Therefore and considering it is your responsibility to uphold your own consititution by making sure a treaty is valid before you sign it: the traty is valid.
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
EMPERORjustini

Post by EMPERORjustini »

first insted of acting like a know it all baby we can disscuse this diplomaticly

This is a posible draft of the Greiz Protetorate
"FOR THE KAISER"
kingj

Post by kingj »

If the treaty were void: we are at war and we can flatten your capitals for a second time. However luckily for you the treaty stands. And before you start talking about baby like behavior, i seem to remember it was you who repeatedly tried to leave a war you started in a series of insult and spelling mistake peppered posts.
By my hand,
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

EMPERORjustini wrote:first insted of acting like a know it all baby we can disscuse this diplomaticly

discussing things 'diplomaticly' normally doesn't involve describing your opposite number as a baby.
Guido Zambelis
The Rt Hon The Viscount Eden KMNOP

Senior Minister of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Lovely

HM King Guy I of the Kingdom of Houland
(Formerly IS IT)
kingj

Post by kingj »

Guido Zambelis wrote:
EMPERORjustini wrote:first insted of acting like a know it all baby we can disscuse this diplomaticly

discussing things 'diplomaticly' normally doesn't involve describing your opposite number as a baby.
That might be why they don't have a single ally :wink:
By my hand,
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

EMPERORjustini wrote:2: When had your tantrum about leaving, Your map was approved as you leaving that island if that treaty was valid after that the Holzer Empire took that as you leaving! now you cant bring the treaty back up.
but they didn't leave... :?
Craitman H. Pellegrino CrA; CY; HGH; NM; SOB; WSA
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Ten-four Rubber Duck
I (yes that's me, Craitman) wrote:I'm just so quotable
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Putting a claim into the MCS Administration Council is like sticking your Arm into a large peice of industrial machinery - it probably won't come out, but if it does, it'll have changed alot from how you remember it.
EMPERORjustini

Post by EMPERORjustini »

kingj wrote:
Guido Zambelis wrote:

That might be why they don't have a single ally :wink:
No we dont but we regonize most nations, We dont trust alot to nations.

Alsothis was there de-expansion. Image
"FOR THE KAISER"
kingj

Post by kingj »

I repeat for what must be the forth time, now remember to read it carefully numerous times so as to allow the meaning to sink in:

PORT IMPREGNABLE WAS ASSURED IN THE TREATY OF LOTHLORIEN, IF I DIDN'S SIGN ANYTHING SAYING OTHER WISE (WHICH I DIDN'T) THE LAND REMAINS. AFTER TWO MONTHS OF OCCUPATION AND BECAUSE OF YOUR COMPLAINTS WE HAVE NOW CLAIMED THE ISLAND. IT IS NOW OUR ISLAND, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.
By my hand,
Grand Czar of Landingberg

Post by Grand Czar of Landingberg »

Justin, de-expansion didnt have anything to do with any other colony. It was about continental NB. By all legal matters the Fort is theres. They won it fair and square.
EMPERORjustini

Post by EMPERORjustini »

PLEASE, You can all sit there and tell me it dosent count it does, That map i posted was the legal NB land. Greiz was not there.
"FOR THE KAISER"
kingj

Post by kingj »

Look, the owners of the map say its ours: its ours <full-stop>
By my hand,

Your Majesty,

never at anytime did New Brittania actually give up ANY land. they merely threatened. that treaty is 100% legit.
EMPERORjustini

Post by EMPERORjustini »

HOW THE HECK CAN YOU CLAIM MY SOVEREIGN TERRITORY????
"FOR THE KAISER"
EMPERORjustini

Post by EMPERORjustini »

Nope they were apporoved for that go look it up.
"FOR THE KAISER"
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

It's NB's territory too, the map and treaty prove it...
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Putting a claim into the MCS Administration Council is like sticking your Arm into a large peice of industrial machinery - it probably won't come out, but if it does, it'll have changed alot from how you remember it.
kingj

Post by kingj »

Because we occupied it, not a single one of your citizens is on there, we've held it for two months: we own it.
By my hand,
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

EMPERORjustini wrote:Nope they were apporoved for that go look it up.
they were approved for the reduction, not the removal :roll:
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
EMPERORjustini

Post by EMPERORjustini »

Like your dam* treaty said,

Pete or some one who matters can you comment on this?

They cant just annex my land.

We do have a Govonor General of Greiz,
"FOR THE KAISER"
kingj

Post by kingj »

Pete has commented, he used the approved stamp.
By my hand,

Like Craitman said, they were given the ok for reduction. Not for removal.
EMPERORjustini

Post by EMPERORjustini »

Craitman wrote:It's NB's territory too, the map and treaty prove it...
right!

This is the Kingdom, Notice the PO Greiz is not there at all!
"FOR THE KAISER"
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

EMPERORjustini wrote: Image

This is the Kingdom, Notice the PO Greiz is not there at all!
Kingdom, not Territories...
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland