Laughocratic Jokerdom of Claim

Claims which have been announced and added to the map
Andreas the Wise

Laughocratic Jokerdom of Claim

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Name & Title: El Crrkhlmongo IV - Minister of Silly Walks (but granted temporary Powers of Sanity to be able to make this claim)
E-Mail/Contact: andreas.the.wise@novatainia.org (you never use email anyway do you?)
Nation: Laughocratic Jokerdom of
No. of Citizens: 8 and growing
MN URL: http://z4.invisionfree.com/Laughocratic ... index.php?
Flag Image: Image (Flag may be subject to changer or re-humourfication)
Claim: Image
This may seem an oddly shaped claim but there is a reason for it! I felt bored ...
Sensible voice: No, I just thought what Max said about interesting borders, not just a chunk, and so claimed a shape that reflected our national identity.
Non-Sensible voice: And a huge wall! Yup, all the grey stuff that's in a big line is a huge wall stretching across the continent. Actually, two walls, following eachother, with a six lane motorway inbetween, for troop movement. We figure it will make Recwars much more amusing ... The unamed red dots are gates, which may be named in the future. In these places people can arrange in treaties for permission to cross.
Seriously though, I know its an outrageous claim but I think it properly reflects our national identity.
Notes: I asked Spangle about getting exemption from the 3 month rule but he wasn't sure he could give it, so I thought I'd claim anyway and see what happens. It's not that we need the land NOW, but having it now would allow us to be in any upcoming Recwars, and anyway, it took so long to do it I'd hate to change it when other people claim on Keltia (when its on, its easy to claim around). I doubt we'll expand. We don't care if people claim on either side of the wall ... just view us as your friendly hilarious neighbours. (it perfectly fits the Passas claim)
But back on topic - we're not three months yet but we do have huge activity, more active members so far than many established nations (Novatainia included) and hope to get more when we get around to advertising on MNN. We have tons and tons of culture (if by culture you count anything funny), certainly have original ideas and government, and a lot of non-original stuff that's hilarious none the less ...

EDIT: Can't seem to get the flag link to work .... Help, anyone?
The Honorable Andreas the Wise (NC)
Minister for Foreign Affairs, Novatainia
Lord of Magic, Novatainia
Duke of Lalaorn - Oscland
His Holiness, Cardinal of the Church of St Nova

El Crrkhlmongo IV
Minister for Silly Walks
Minor Humour Deity
lachieboy

Re: Laughocratic Jokerdom of Claim

Post by lachieboy »

Andreas the Wise wrote:But back on topic - we're not three months yet but we do have huge activity, more active members so far than many established nations (Novatainia included) and hope to get more when we get around to advertising on MNN.
I would think that since your MY minister for Foreign Affairs, you'd try to rectify that. :evil:
King Lachlan the 1st
Pete wrote:I failed.
dr-spangle wrote:no ones murdered yet for micronationalism yet... notice the word yet...
St. Fenix wrote: OMFG Wu7 a N00B!11!
dr-spangle wrote:you just gave me an idea for a new sig...
Andreas the Wise wrote:KGB, anyone?
Lyam conDoin wrote: I haven't said anything of any real significance yet.
Craitman wrote:someone slap me
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

if you (in non-joker form) ever want to be taken seriously again, just stop this charade.

if the MCS wants to be taken seriously, you don't even need to vote to deny this one...
Craitman H. Pellegrino CrA; CY; HGH; NM; SOB; WSA
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Ten-four Rubber Duck
I (yes that's me, Craitman) wrote:I'm just so quotable
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Putting a claim into the MCS Administration Council is like sticking your Arm into a large peice of industrial machinery - it probably won't come out, but if it does, it'll have changed alot from how you remember it.
Andreas the Wise

Oh, but it would be so fun ...

But seriously, could we at least have the wall, even if we changed the joker head to a more normal looking claim (I did wonder about that bit ...)

El Crrkhlmongo IV
Minister for Silly Walks
Minor Humour Deity
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

Andreas the Wise wrote:But seriously, could we at least have the wall, even if we changed the joker head to a more normal looking claim (I did wonder about that bit ...)
the wall would be a good idea, if it was the nation's boundary (like the Great Wall of China was - to keep out attacking Mongols). but the claim in general is just stupid.
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Putting a claim into the MCS Administration Council is like sticking your Arm into a large peice of industrial machinery - it probably won't come out, but if it does, it'll have changed alot from how you remember it.
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

it seems to me like the wall is the stupidest part..
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

dr-spangle wrote:it seems to me like the wall is the stupidest part..
look who we're talking about here...
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

why should you be exempted? bull.

and quit with the wall. be sensible, just for once.
Guido Zambelis
The Rt Hon The Viscount Eden KMNOP

Senior Minister of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Lovely

HM King Guy I of the Kingdom of Houland
(Formerly IS IT)
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

Guido Zambelis wrote:why should you be exempted? bull.

and quit with the wall. be sensible, just for once.
another as sane as i when it comes to this claim...
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

personally i like the shape of the claim as it's new and unusual but i have to agree with Guido and Craitman, bring some sanity with you next time and get rid of the wall
Craitman wrote:for a minute i thought this was Swamp Candle reopening an old topic...
Craitman wrote:time's fun when you're eating flies... :?
Craitman wrote:This isn't just any candle, this is a Marks & Spencer 18-year-old Sauvignon-Blanc roasted Swamp Candle.
Craitman wrote:you could always take your favourite wooden box style, change the spelling and and -land to the end...
Iehova

Post by Iehova »

Er, yeah, the wall is my least favourite part too...
Christian Mackintosh
Foreign Minister, DRR
http://www.riponia.org
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

if this was GSO, you wouldn't be allowed it 'cos of the undefendability of it.
Guido Zambelis
The Rt Hon The Viscount Eden KMNOP

Senior Minister of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Lovely

HM King Guy I of the Kingdom of Houland
(Formerly IS IT)
kingjames

Post by kingjames »

Name & Title: El Crrkhlmongo IV - Minister of Silly Walks (but granted temporary Powers of Sanity to be able to make this claim)
Judging by your claim I wouldn't be surprised if it was the Joker on the claim who granted you them.
Andreas the Wise

Fine, fine ... I thought the twin wall was a very interesting idea that would make recwars much more interesting, but if everyone here doesn't have large amounts of imagination or a sense of humour, I'll change it to something more boring ....
Sorry, sensible.
(so much for Max's "let's claim strategically, don't just do a straight line, do something interesting in your national claim")

El Crrkhlmongo IV
Minister for Silly Walks
Minor Humour Deity
Andreas the Wise

Re: Laughocratic Jokerdom of Claim

lachieboy wrote:
Andreas the Wise wrote:But back on topic - we're not three months yet but we do have huge activity, more active members so far than many established nations (Novatainia included) and hope to get more when we get around to advertising on MNN.
I would think that since your MY minister for Foreign Affairs, you'd try to rectify that. :evil:
Andreas the Wise:I would love if that were rectified. Convince the not so active citizens (President included) to do more ....
El: Huh? Ministry of Foreign Affairs? The closest we have is a Ministry for Sanity ...

El Crrkhlmongo IV
Minister for Silly Walks
Minor Humour Deity
kingjames

Post by kingjames »

Andreas the Wise wrote:Fine, fine ... I thought the twin wall was a very interesting idea that would make recwars much more interesting, but if everyone here doesn't have large amounts of imagination or a sense of humour, I'll change it to something more boring ....
Sorry, sensible.
(so much for Max's "let's claim strategically, don't just do a straight line, do something interesting in your national claim")
There's a fine line between interesting and stupid. Not only would this claim make the whole map look like a joke, it would also waste a an entire continent with the wall idea. I can't see anyone wanting a wall running through the middle of their claim that ultimately divides their country in half.
kingj

Post by kingj »

Guido Zambelis wrote:if this was GSO, you wouldn't be allowed it 'cos of the undefendability of it.
We had to alter our mcs land because of that not that long again :O
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

no_stamp
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

not that they really need to be said but reasons?

i'm curious :wink:
Craitman wrote:for a minute i thought this was Swamp Candle reopening an old topic...
Craitman wrote:time's fun when you're eating flies... :?
Craitman wrote:This isn't just any candle, this is a Marks & Spencer 18-year-old Sauvignon-Blanc roasted Swamp Candle.
Craitman wrote:you could always take your favourite wooden box style, change the spelling and and -land to the end...
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

stupid tenticles.
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

yes!!!
denied!!! well done MCS :wink:
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Andreas the Wise

kingjames wrote:
Andreas the Wise wrote:Fine, fine ... I thought the twin wall was a very interesting idea that would make recwars much more interesting, but if everyone here doesn't have large amounts of imagination or a sense of humour, I'll change it to something more boring ....
Sorry, sensible.
There's a fine line between interesting and stupid. Not only would this claim make the whole map look like a joke, it would also waste a an entire continent with the wall idea. I can't see anyone wanting a wall running through the middle of their claim that ultimately divides their country in half.
Two walls ... small point.

I can't see why nobody else can imagine the fun in recwars with a huge wall, but oh well ...

El Crrkhlmongo IV
Minister for Silly Walks
Minor Humour Deity
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

Andreas the Wise wrote:I can't see why nobody else can imagine the fun in recwars with a huge wall, but oh well ...
becaus it wouldn't be fun, and it looks immature and brainless...
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Andreas the Wise

You haven't even been in a recwar, have you ...

Oh, don't worry, abandon the thread.

Where's Tommsett when you need him, he actually had plans beyond founding the nation ...

El Crrkhlmongo IV
Minister for Silly Walks
Minor Humour Deity
kingjames

Post by kingjames »

Andreas the Wise wrote:You haven't even been in a recwar, have you ...
That's irrelevant, you don't need to have been in a recwar to see how utterly stupid this idea is.