Kingdom of Bosworth claim

Claims which have been voted on and announced.
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

hey, they're much more active than before, and they've even been through the effort of over-explaining a claim... i'd say yes

:lol:
Craitman H. Pellegrino CrA; CY; HGH; NM; SOB; WSA
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Ten-four Rubber Duck
I (yes that's me, Craitman) wrote:I'm just so quotable
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Putting a claim into the MCS Administration Council is like sticking your Arm into a large peice of industrial machinery - it probably won't come out, but if it does, it'll have changed alot from how you remember it.
Iehova

Post by Iehova »

This claim (specifically South Carthbourough) conflicts with another one (Passas' colony) that is currently being discussed by the council, so, however nicely explained that is, if Passas gets that land around the river mouth, you won't.
Christian Mackintosh
Foreign Minister, DRR
http://www.riponia.org
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

Iehova wrote:This claim (specifically South Carthbourough) conflicts with another one (Passas' colony) that is currently being discussed by the council, so, however nicely explained that is, if Passas gets that land around the river mouth, you won't.
but only that small bit...
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Putting a claim into the MCS Administration Council is like sticking your Arm into a large peice of industrial machinery - it probably won't come out, but if it does, it'll have changed alot from how you remember it.
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

don't know about the water currents but in the top part of your nation there is generally a south westerly wind but in lake morovia the wind is generally blowing north east and at the very southerly river mouth the wind is again blowing south west.

with a low pressure area at 60 degrees and high pressure at 30...

low pressure unpredictable weather high pressure generally stable...
kingcairney

Post by kingcairney »

King edward i respect you greatly on the detail of you claim so well done, and i support this claim well the parts which dont collide with the Passas' colony.
Craitman wrote:Greenukish standard English.
thinkgeek.com wrote:I See Dead Pixels
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/1514/flaggze4.png
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

i've said it before, and i'll say it again, that place stinks of New Brittania.
Guido Zambelis
The Rt Hon The Viscount Eden KMNOP

Senior Minister of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Lovely

HM King Guy I of the Kingdom of Houland
(Formerly IS IT)
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

it's ran by king Vincent but they've put a hell of a lot of effort into this one... they ever managed to register on the forum...
kingj

Post by kingj »

Have you actually seen Houland?
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
Grand Czar of Landingberg

Post by Grand Czar of Landingberg »

i support this. love your flag btw
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

the flag's almost the same as NB...

and i've seen houland... i've also seen woodstania... :wink:
kingj

Post by kingj »

How on earth is a cross like a number of lions and fleurs with a rose in the middle?
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

I like, very nicely explained, just the problem of Passas conflict ...
The Honorable Andreas the Wise (NC)
Minister for Foreign Affairs, Novatainia
Lord of Magic, Novatainia
Duke of Lalaorn - Oscland
His Holiness, Cardinal of the Church of St Nova

El Crrkhlmongo IV
Minister for Silly Walks
Minor Humour Deity
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

kingj wrote:How on earth is a cross like a number of lions and fleurs with a rose in the middle?
that's what i was thinking...
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

i meant that thing that was at the top of the forum for ages... i'ld recognise it if i saw it...
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

dr-spangle wrote:i meant that thing that was at the top of the forum for ages... i'ld recognise it if i saw it...
to be honest, i thought it looked more like the banner on the top of Jamzinia's forums...
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

meh possibly...
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

Guido Zambelis wrote:i've said it before, and i'll say it again, that place stinks of New Brittania.
but your involved with lovely! so even if it did stink of NB who cares? and anyway the word "new" implies modern etc while (from the names) Bosworth sounds rather old medievilish
Craitman wrote:for a minute i thought this was Swamp Candle reopening an old topic...
Craitman wrote:time's fun when you're eating flies... :?
Craitman wrote:This isn't just any candle, this is a Marks & Spencer 18-year-old Sauvignon-Blanc roasted Swamp Candle.
Craitman wrote:you could always take your favourite wooden box style, change the spelling and and -land to the end...
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

Swamp Candle wrote: Bosworth sounds rather old medievilish
Old English...
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

Craitman wrote:Old English...
like my name
Craitman wrote:for a minute i thought this was Swamp Candle reopening an old topic...
Craitman wrote:time's fun when you're eating flies... :?
Craitman wrote:This isn't just any candle, this is a Marks & Spencer 18-year-old Sauvignon-Blanc roasted Swamp Candle.
Craitman wrote:you could always take your favourite wooden box style, change the spelling and and -land to the end...
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

Swamp Candle wrote:
Guido Zambelis wrote:i've said it before, and i'll say it again, that place stinks of New Brittania.
but your involved with lovely! so even if it did stink of NB who cares? and anyway the word "new" implies modern etc while (from the names) Bosworth sounds rather old medievilish
i don't try to hid that though...
Guido Zambelis

(Formerly IS IT)
kingj

Post by kingj »

Hiding the fact that Houland is like Lovely would be if all the citizens went on holiday would be difficult :P
By my hand,
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

i think what you're trying to say is that houland has no citizens.
Guido Zambelis

(Formerly IS IT)
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

Guido Zambelis wrote:i think what you're trying to say is that houland has no citizens.
obviously apart from you Guy
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm
Apollo foundation administration

Post by Colonel Vilhelm »

And James, if memory serves.
Colonel Vilhelm von Benkern - Preserving the Memories
(Regardless of whose those may be)
The old guard is going away. A new dawn is rising. May the next generation build and learn from us. This world is yours.
-Greg "Gman" Russel, 20th July 2006
Bill wrote:Only in micronationalism can I see two women argue about the solution to an equation I posted that has no real purpose...