Update 11.0b (Paint/claims)

Where the MCS officials will make notices to the general public.
EMPERORjustini

Post by EMPERORjustini »

if you have to put THE put 'the' (no caps in 'the')

No but new brittania surrender that island with there last downgrade. the island there on has been given to the Holzer Imperial Army for a training island.
"FOR THE KAISER"
kingj

Post by kingj »

We didn't surrender it, as it isn't Sovereign territory of New Brittania it wasnt effected by our modification and therefore remains an overseas naval base.
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
EMPERORjustini

Post by EMPERORjustini »

Well then the color needs to be changed and this needs to be dissused, the Army owns it .i will work on a large scale map, Please go to the Holzer boards i would like to dissuse this with you.

If it is just a base you dont get the whole island.

I wish this to be dissed on the holzer fourm.

(sorry for spelling i am typing this on my cell phone.)
"FOR THE KAISER"
kingj

Post by kingj »

From the treaty which Holzborg signed:
Section One- The Holzer Empire agrees to award the whole of the third island from the right in the colony of Wilhelm Iles (as shown on the Micronational Cartography Society Map version 10.5) to the Kingdom of Númenor for Númenor to use as a military base although de jure sovereignty will be retained by the Holzberg Empire.

The Kingdom of Númenor may use the island (henceforth known as Port Impregnable) to carry out military actions against any foreign nation excluding the Holzer Empire and for any other purpose Númenor sees fit.

Port Impregnable can only be returned to the Holzer Empire by the Kingdom of Númenor if both afore mentioned nations agree to it. Should both nations agree to return Port Impregnable to the Holzer Empire, then the leaders of both nations must sign a seperate treaty to make the Treaty of Lóthlorien void.
Long story short, we never signed anything saying we're giving it back: so we're not.
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
EMPERORjustini

Post by EMPERORjustini »

I'm not saying give it back.

The Color of the Island should be the Holzer orange, and it should have by the port [New Brittania].

The I Corps of the Holzer Imperial Army will be testing new wepons on that island next month.
"FOR THE KAISER"
kingj

Post by kingj »

the whole of the third island from the right in the colony of Wilhelm Iles
As in the whole thing.
The I Corps of the Holzer Imperial Army will be testing new wepons on that island next month
Not unless you want us to test new weapons on them you wont. If you believe a British person won't go to war over some distant small islands you obviosly don't know Britain very well.
By my hand,
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

go shag rocks and learn about british histroy of protecting obscurely named small islands!
EMPERORjustini

Post by EMPERORjustini »

The Holzer Army will be testing there, as you said its not your soverign land.

My governemnt is already getting on my case saying that our treaty is not valid seeing it was not approved by the Reichstag.

This is not the place for this dissusion. this is between the Holzer Empire and New Brittania.
"FOR THE KAISER"
Colonel Vilhelm
Apollo foundation administration

Post by Colonel Vilhelm »

This is the perfect place for discussion (although a separate thread might be appropriate); a neutral forum where you both have equal rights, no editing of posts or what have you could possibly happen.
Colonel Vilhelm von Benkern - Preserving the Memories
(Regardless of whose those may be)
The old guard is going away. A new dawn is rising. May the next generation build and learn from us. This world is yours.
-Greg "Gman" Russel, 20th July 2006
Bill wrote:Only in micronationalism can I see two women argue about the solution to an equation I posted that has no real purpose...
EMPERORjustini

Post by EMPERORjustini »

I do not want the MCS interfering in this, It can stay here idc any more.
"FOR THE KAISER"
Colonel Vilhelm

We're trying to negotiate via AIM, but you're not there. When you're online we shall continue discussions.
The old guard is going away. A new dawn is rising. May the next generation build and learn from us. This world is yours.
Bill wrote:Only in micronationalism can I see two women argue about the solution to an equation I posted that has no real purpose...
EMPERORjustini

Post by EMPERORjustini »

I'm Playing Star War Galaxies. so i cant see AIM.
"FOR THE KAISER"
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

hehehe star wars fan..
Colonel Vilhelm

Star Wars good!

Star Wars Galaxies... not so much. :P
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

if you were Kevin i'ld be punching you in the arm... he's not allowed to say star wars...
kingj

Post by kingj »

EMPERORjustini wrote:This is not the place for this dissusion. this is between the Holzer Empire and New Brittania.
If you want to talk about this on a forum then you will get yourself onto New Brittania and speak with us there. You may also apply for the use of the island as a military testing ground there, as any unauthorised vessels entering the waters of a New Brittanian military base (which the whole island is) are to be intercepted.
By my hand,
EMPERORjustini

Post by EMPERORjustini »

do you have a email address or is your msn it?

I will not apply to use my land.
"FOR THE KAISER"
kingj

Post by kingj »

My msn address is my email address, and when i said intercept i wasn't talking about by another ship.
By my hand,
Babs

Post by Babs »

Well according to the map it doesn't belong to either of you.

It's coloured Amokolia.
High Prince Babs, Beaugium
KCMNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
MMNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
MNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
SOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
POOG, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
HCrC, - Kingdom of Craiteland
H-DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
E-DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
Whitesnake Award, - Kingdom of Durntkinstan
DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
Pete wrote:I have a face
Pete wrote:because you've just had a lard expansion
Guido Zambelis wrote:No, I'm gay.
Andreas the Wise wrote: So we have a 30% share in giant swordfish ... could work ...
kingj

Post by kingj »

Thats just because the standard brown on new paint is different to the old one, and its not in anyones colour precisely.
By my hand,
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

just rewar over it... but wait until matbaa is finished :wink:
Guido Zambelis
The Rt Hon The Viscount Eden KMNOP

Senior Minister of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Lovely

HM King Guy I of the Kingdom of Houland
(Formerly IS IT)
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

Guido Zambelis wrote:just rewar over it... but wait until matbaa is finished :wink:
thats the best suggestion said all day
Craitman wrote:for a minute i thought this was Swamp Candle reopening an old topic...
Craitman wrote:time's fun when you're eating flies... :?
Craitman wrote:This isn't just any candle, this is a Marks & Spencer 18-year-old Sauvignon-Blanc roasted Swamp Candle.
Craitman wrote:you could always take your favourite wooden box style, change the spelling and and -land to the end...
EMPERORjustini

Post by EMPERORjustini »

the Holzer Empire will NOT be doing any more rec-wars for along time.
"FOR THE KAISER"
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

EMPERORjustini wrote:the Holzer Empire will NOT be doing any more rec-wars for along time.
fair enough
Craitman wrote:for a minute i thought this was Swamp Candle reopening an old topic...
Craitman wrote:time's fun when you're eating flies... :?
Craitman wrote:This isn't just any candle, this is a Marks & Spencer 18-year-old Sauvignon-Blanc roasted Swamp Candle.
Craitman wrote:you could always take your favourite wooden box style, change the spelling and and -land to the end...
kingj

Post by kingj »

And i just can't be bothered :wink:
By my hand,