Claim for Mexihco

Claims which have been announced and added to the map
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

i was gonna say spangle but it seemed to obvious
Craitman wrote:for a minute i thought this was Swamp Candle reopening an old topic...
Craitman wrote:time's fun when you're eating flies... :?
Craitman wrote:This isn't just any candle, this is a Marks & Spencer 18-year-old Sauvignon-Blanc roasted Swamp Candle.
Craitman wrote:you could always take your favourite wooden box style, change the spelling and and -land to the end...
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

nah it's not me, blond hair... not long...
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

just because you've had you're hair cut doesn't mean you're not emo........why are we talking about emos?
Craitman wrote:for a minute i thought this was Swamp Candle reopening an old topic...
Craitman wrote:This isn't just any candle, this is a Marks & Spencer 18-year-old Sauvignon-Blanc roasted Swamp Candle.
Craitman wrote:you could always take your favourite wooden box style, change the spelling and and -land to the end...
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

because you're one... :P
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

*charges plasma gun*
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

there's nothing wrong with being emo.
i'm sure we're offending some emos with this, they do have feelings too you know...

*cough*bullshit*cough*
Craitman H. Pellegrino CrA; CY; HGH; NM; SOB; WSA
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Ten-four Rubber Duck
I (yes that's me, Craitman) wrote:I'm just so quotable
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Putting a claim into the MCS Administration Council is like sticking your Arm into a large peice of industrial machinery - it probably won't come out, but if it does, it'll have changed alot from how you remember it.
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

*checks plasma guns progress*
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

Swamp Candle wrote:*checks plasma guns progress*
*suggests Joris should read the "small print"*
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Putting a claim into the MCS Administration Council is like sticking your Arm into a large peice of industrial machinery - it probably won't come out, but if it does, it'll have changed alot from how you remember it.
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

i did, doesn't mean i'm not gonna shoot spangle with my now fully charged plasma gun

*aims in spangles general direction* belive me spangle this'll hurt me more than it'll hurt you!
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

Swamp Candle wrote:belive me spangle this'll hurt me more than it'll hurt you!
Spangle won't feel a thing, you may hurt yourself pulling the trigger
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

i was waiting for spangle to post saying

"yeah i'm not buying that"
kingj

Post by kingj »

Craitman wrote:they do have feelings too you know...

*cough*bullshit*cough*
emos are more emotional than other people apparently, so none could of posted in this thread because they will have died of blood loss as soon as they see it.
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

kingj wrote:none could of posted in this thread because they will have died of blood loss as soon as they see it.
but that's not through emotions, that's through self-harm...
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
kingj

Post by kingj »

And they self harm through being emotional
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

hmm... :?

you know quite a bit on the subject though, Jeremy
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
kingj

Post by kingj »

Because a ginger emo goes to my school :O he died his hair black and everything
By my hand,
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

one? you're lucky. i'm in emo central here...
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
kingj

Post by kingj »

We have more i just don't talk to them lol. Everyone calls the the ginger one "Mr Emotional"
By my hand,
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

all the ginger's in our school dye their black, except ollie and casper...
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

i'm a ginger magnet. whenever you see me, i'm always with a ginger, apparently... :lol:
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
kingj

Post by kingj »

*looks at craiteman* my god! you're right!
By my hand,
Babs

Post by Babs »

there are tonnes of emos in my school, in fact, my 2 bessie mates are emos.... I however disapprove and am attempting to wean them off Slipknot gradually.....
High Prince Babs, Beaugium
KCMNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
MMNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
MNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
SOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
POOG, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
HCrC, - Kingdom of Craiteland
H-DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
E-DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
Whitesnake Award, - Kingdom of Durntkinstan
DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
Pete wrote:I have a face
Pete wrote:because you've just had a lard expansion
Guido Zambelis wrote:No, I'm gay.
Andreas the Wise wrote: So we have a 30% share in giant swordfish ... could work ...
kingcairney

Post by kingcairney »

Craitman wrote:i'm a ginger magnet. whenever you see me, i'm always with a ginger, apparently... :lol:
im Gingerish but i edited that pic to make my hair darker (not to be an emo :x ). Mwahh

*runs at craitman with arms open*
Craitman wrote:Greenukish standard English.
thinkgeek.com wrote:I See Dead Pixels
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/1514/flaggze4.png
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

Babs wrote: am attempting to wean them off Slipknot gradually.....
introduce them to Duran Duran. that should make them see the error of their ways...
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Babs

Post by Babs »

I have a pretty odd taste in music actually.

A total of 9 years of Take That and 6 of ABBA.....

:?
High Prince Babs, Beaugium
KCMNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
MMNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
MNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
SOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
POOG, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
HCrC, - Kingdom of Craiteland
H-DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
E-DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
Whitesnake Award, - Kingdom of Durntkinstan
DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
Pete wrote:I have a face
Pete wrote:because you've just had a lard expansion
Guido Zambelis wrote:No, I'm gay.
Andreas the Wise wrote: So we have a 30% share in giant swordfish ... could work ...