Claim for Mexihco

Claims which have been announced and added to the map
kingcairney

Post by kingcairney »

kingj wrote:Omg Cairney's a prepy :O
Ya what
Craitman wrote:Greenukish standard English.
thinkgeek.com wrote:I See Dead Pixels
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/1514/flaggze4.png
kingj

Post by kingj »

You know, a prepy? Look it up lol
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

dr-spangle wrote:
kingj wrote:Speak for yourself with your suspiciously dark coloured long hair :P
had it cut :P
but more than you wanted

Cairney is a bit prepy. still haven't found a micronationalist who beats me for style though :lol:
Craitman H. Pellegrino CrA; CY; HGH; NM; SOB; WSA
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Ten-four Rubber Duck
I (yes that's me, Craitman) wrote:I'm just so quotable
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Putting a claim into the MCS Administration Council is like sticking your Arm into a large peice of industrial machinery - it probably won't come out, but if it does, it'll have changed alot from how you remember it.
kingcairney

Post by kingcairney »

Yahoo answers;

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

People assume a person is Preppy because they do all the following:
:speak clear english
:enounicate each word
:carry theirselves in a respected manner
:dress neat, nails neat, hair neat, and facial appearence neat
:Take hend to their education and future.
:Loves to associate with people who care to be successful
:Respect others and greet people respectly
:table manners and social skills are up to par

lol that is not me
kingj

Post by kingj »

Craitman wrote:still haven't found a micronationalist who beats me for style though :lol:
You obviously didn't see the shoes i wore when i met Vilhelm :P
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
kingj

Post by kingj »

This calls for, the emo song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdASTkfi91E
By my hand,
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

kingcairney wrote::speak clear english
ok, maybe not that prepy... :lol:

they better have been nice shoes Jeremy, but mine are still extremely stylish...
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Putting a claim into the MCS Administration Council is like sticking your Arm into a large peice of industrial machinery - it probably won't come out, but if it does, it'll have changed alot from how you remember it.
kingj

Post by kingj »

My shoes are so trendy that when a bird tried to crap on them the crap bounced off and hit the bird causing it to die.
By my hand,
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

mine have so much style the bird doesn't even ponder about crapping on them because of the consequences...
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

I am the epifimy of trendy.

/convo
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request
EMPERORjustini

Post by EMPERORjustini »

Why can't you guys ever stay on topic?
"FOR THE KAISER"
kingj

Post by kingj »

My shoes are so trendy that life itself couldn't handle their existance, thats what caused the big bang
By my hand,
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

EMPERORjustini wrote:Why can't you guys ever stay on topic?
because staying on topic is prepy...
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
kingcairney

Post by kingcairney »

Right back to the right topic

JOKE
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

kingcairney wrote:Right back to the right topic
actually, that might be a good idea for this thread. i'm quite interested how Méxihco get on with this claim...
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

dr-spangle wrote:why are so many MNalists emos?
OK MY HAIR NATURALLY GROWS AS AN EMO FRINGE!
Craitman wrote:for a minute i thought this was Swamp Candle reopening an old topic...
Craitman wrote:time's fun when you're eating flies... :?
Craitman wrote:This isn't just any candle, this is a Marks & Spencer 18-year-old Sauvignon-Blanc roasted Swamp Candle.
Craitman wrote:you could always take your favourite wooden box style, change the spelling and and -land to the end...
Grand Czar of Landingberg

Post by Grand Czar of Landingberg »

Craitman wrote: Cairney is a bit prepy. still haven't found a micronationalist who beats me for style though :lol:
id challenge that :P lol
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

i might not have been talkiing about you... i know two micronationalists who are emos... they know who they are :P
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

fair enough but say that you might not have been talking about me implies that you could have been talking about me
Craitman wrote:for a minute i thought this was Swamp Candle reopening an old topic...
Craitman wrote:This isn't just any candle, this is a Marks & Spencer 18-year-old Sauvignon-Blanc roasted Swamp Candle.
Craitman wrote:you could always take your favourite wooden box style, change the spelling and and -land to the end...
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

dr-spangle wrote:i know two micronationalists who are emos... they know who they are :P
Jeremy and ? :lol:
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
kingj

Post by kingj »

Omg i am not emo, i don't hate life or anything :P
By my hand,
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

ok then to make jeremy happy

? and ?
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

it's jeremy and ?
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

random guess (please don't be offended if i'm wrong) but is it pete?
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

haha no.

Its spangle fools
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request