Númenorean base

Claims which have been announced and added to the map
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

of course Serbia had previously competed as Serbia and Montenegro, and before that as Yugoslavia.

Guess who Montenegro gave 12 points to...
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

Pete wrote:Guess who Montenegro gave 12 points to...
and Croatia...
and Macedonia...
and Bosnia-Herzegovina...
and Slovenia...

:lol:
Craitman H. Pellegrino CrA; CY; HGH; NM; SOB; WSA
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Ten-four Rubber Duck
I (yes that's me, Craitman) wrote:I'm just so quotable
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Putting a claim into the MCS Administration Council is like sticking your Arm into a large peice of industrial machinery - it probably won't come out, but if it does, it'll have changed alot from how you remember it.
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

eurovision was so funny, we were all discussing on MSN which entries were hottest and jacob across the street says "i like the ukraine entry" :lol:
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

i liked Belarus', Romania's, and Armenia's

Russia's was fine too, especially the middle one...
:lol:
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Putting a claim into the MCS Administration Council is like sticking your Arm into a large peice of industrial machinery - it probably won't come out, but if it does, it'll have changed alot from how you remember it.
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

what about greece and turkey!
kingj

Post by kingj »

Babs wrote:Serbia won on its debut.

You have to admit that Britain's was just right for EV. Unique, strange & catchy.
We should split up the UK then we'd have our own block to vote for each other :P
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

jeremy, that wouldn't work, england and wales would vote for scotland and each other properly and then scotland would vote for themselves several times...
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

dr-spangle wrote:what about greece and turkey!
i didn't really mind Greece's. Turkey's was good, i saw the semifinals (i'm sad) and i liked it then... Shake It Up Şekerim!!! :lol:
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

An Indpendent Scottish Entry would win.

Everyone likes us and we've pulled off an Austria with everyone thinking Blair is Engliah :lol:
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

and Brown...
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
kingj

Post by kingj »

A scottish entry would be like the Irish one: shes talking english but i dont have a bloody clue what shes saying :P
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

dr-spangle wrote:jeremy, that wouldn't work, england and wales would vote for scotland and each other properly and then scotland would vote for themselves several times...
No, the scottish entry would be invalidated because they are all incapable of voting properly...

...but seriously, 100,000 people who can't write a few numbers and a cross on a sheet of paper or whatever...
Guido Zambelis
The Rt Hon The Viscount Eden KMNOP

Senior Minister of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Lovely

HM King Guy I of the Kingdom of Houland
(Formerly IS IT)
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

Nah the system was terribly explained at the polling stations

When I went I ended up exlaining to the clerk how the system worked because he had no clue.
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

no_stamp
kingj

Post by kingj »

How can you deny it when it was decided in a nation treaty!
By my hand,
kingj

Post by kingj »

I seriously suggest an end is put to this madness
By my hand,
Babs

Post by Babs »

Then add, youre support to the Admin Council thred in RegsDisc.
High Prince Babs, Beaugium
KCMNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
MMNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
MNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
SOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
POOG, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
HCrC, - Kingdom of Craiteland
H-DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
E-DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
Whitesnake Award, - Kingdom of Durntkinstan
DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
Pete wrote:I have a face
Pete wrote:because you've just had a lard expansion
Guido Zambelis wrote:No, I'm gay.
Andreas the Wise wrote: So we have a 30% share in giant swordfish ... could work ...
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

that comma is inappropriate :P

and people aren't happy with numenor getting more land, it's got tonnes and throughout my activity checks the post count lowers each month.
kingj

Post by kingj »

If you actually read the claim you would notice that we wouldnt actually own the land
By my hand,
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

because you've just had a larde expantion and your wanting more. I said if you give up the pixels I'd vote yes but I was told you wouldn't.
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request
kingj

Post by kingj »

Because its a naval base!
By my hand,
Babs

Post by Babs »

He's actually not claiming more, if he is, it isnt much, hence why its a modification (which noone has said is the wrong title as thus) and if it is a modification, which it is, it din't need voting on in the first place.

(I've just realised i've written all that and its in the wrong Numenor thread, but it still stands)Youre right, god knows where that comma came from...Pete, where did that comma come from?
High Prince Babs, Beaugium
KCMNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
MMNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
MNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
SOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
POOG, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
HCrC, - Kingdom of Craiteland
H-DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
E-DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
Whitesnake Award, - Kingdom of Durntkinstan
DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
Pete wrote:I have a face
Pete wrote:because you've just had a lard expansion
Guido Zambelis wrote:No, I'm gay.
Andreas the Wise wrote: So we have a 30% share in giant swordfish ... could work ...
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

give him the land fools.
Guido Zambelis
The Rt Hon The Viscount Eden KMNOP

Senior Minister of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Lovely

HM King Guy I of the Kingdom of Houland
(Formerly IS IT)
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

does he need over approx. 650Sq Mi for his base?

Note:
609 square miles is the size of Greater London
468.9 sq mi is the size of New York City
498.3 sq mi is the size of LA

Come back with a sensible size for a base
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

i never knew London was bigger than NYC.

London pwns :P
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland