Craitman
Administrator-General

[Cräiteland] Expansion (Zandarijn SAR)

Post by Craitman »

Name & Title: King Craitman CrA, CY, HGH, Man of Crates, Lord of Humour
E-Mail/Contact: adz [underscore] mufc [at] hotmail [dot] com
Nation: Cräiteland
Request: Zandarijn SAR (see picature)
Notes: solely Dutch-styled SAR... Governer - Hieu Tuong.

Craitman
Craitman H. Pellegrino CrA; CY; HGH; NM; SOB; WSA
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Ten-four Rubber Duck
I (yes that's me, Craitman) wrote:I'm just so quotable
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Putting a claim into the MCS Administration Council is like sticking your Arm into a large peice of industrial machinery - it probably won't come out, but if it does, it'll have changed alot from how you remember it.
pawelabrams

Post by pawelabrams »

*supports*
President of Interland
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

thank you Paweł
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Putting a claim into the MCS Administration Council is like sticking your Arm into a large peice of industrial machinery - it probably won't come out, but if it does, it'll have changed alot from how you remember it.
pawelabrams

Post by pawelabrams »

No problem :lol:
President of Interland
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

*agrees with everything above*
Craitman wrote:for a minute i thought this was Swamp Candle reopening an old topic...
Craitman wrote:time's fun when you're eating flies... :?
Craitman wrote:This isn't just any candle, this is a Marks & Spencer 18-year-old Sauvignon-Blanc roasted Swamp Candle.
Craitman wrote:you could always take your favourite wooden box style, change the spelling and and -land to the end...
kingj

Post by kingj »

*mutters questioningly* :P
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

kingj wrote:*mutters questioningly* :P
you love it really...
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm
Apollo foundation administration

Post by Colonel Vilhelm »

I believe there's still a rule in place that you can't claim where another nation has been removed for a month.
Colonel Vilhelm von Benkern - Preserving the Memories
(Regardless of whose those may be)
The old guard is going away. A new dawn is rising. May the next generation build and learn from us. This world is yours.
-Greg "Gman" Russel, 20th July 2006
Bill wrote:Only in micronationalism can I see two women argue about the solution to an equation I posted that has no real purpose...
chris288

Post by chris288 »

The land from a removed micronation will have it's land declared unclaimable for a period of one (1) month. During that time, if the removed nation reconstitutes itself, it may reclaim the lost land. After that time, the nation can be claimed by any new nation seeking admittance to the MCS.
www.freewebs.com/empireofiridia
www.ussofcol.proboards100.com
www.z8.invisionfree.com/wachensburg
His hobbies seem to include glorious charges resulting in death, which I always support.
Colonel Vilhelm
Apollo foundation administration

Post by Colonel Vilhelm »

Teamwork.

*high five*
Colonel Vilhelm von Benkern - Preserving the Memories
(Regardless of whose those may be)
The old guard is going away. A new dawn is rising. May the next generation build and learn from us. This world is yours.
-Greg "Gman" Russel, 20th July 2006
Bill wrote:Only in micronationalism can I see two women argue about the solution to an equation I posted that has no real purpose...
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

either taht or he's just pointing something out
Craitman wrote:for a minute i thought this was Swamp Candle reopening an old topic...
Craitman wrote:This isn't just any candle, this is a Marks & Spencer 18-year-old Sauvignon-Blanc roasted Swamp Candle.
Craitman wrote:you could always take your favourite wooden box style, change the spelling and and -land to the end...
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

My bad.

leave it until it's been a month since Monovia left, then we'll try then. how long do we have to wait 'til then exactly?
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

good question
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

Joris: re-open this thread around the 14th of May

Craitman
:lol:
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

ok Craitman

*marks date on calendar*
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

good lad :wink:
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

yay i'm a good boy!
Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

Post by Zatriarch Maximillideus »

I can't even see the claim.
If someone could upload it to the MCS website, that'd be great.
The MCS's new special maps cartographer and religious leader
By the heavenly grace of God, our lord Jesus Christ, mother of God Meryem Ana Mary, the twelve apostles and the saints assembled in eternal glory, His All Holiness Zatriarch Mar Maximillideus Shedounah Idhwharioun I, 103rd Zatriarch of the Holy Orthodox See of the Zatriarchate of Matbaa, prelate of the Matbaic Orthodox Assyrian Jacobite Church of Micras and leader of the faithful of the true micronational faith.
Yes, I am a theocrat. How very perceptive. You got a problem with that? If not, visit the Zatriarchate of Matbaa at www.zatriarchate.uni.cc
pawelabrams

Post by pawelabrams »

Zatriarch Maximillideus wrote:If someone could upload it to the MCS website, that'd be great.
You mean MCSUpload :lol: ?
President of Interland
Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

That's the one :)
By the heavenly grace of God, our lord Jesus Christ, mother of God Meryem Ana Mary, the twelve apostles and the saints assembled in eternal glory, His All Holiness Zatriarch Mar Maximillideus Shedounah Idhwharioun I, 103rd Zatriarch of the Holy Orthodox See of the Zatriarchate of Matbaa, prelate of the Matbaic Orthodox Assyrian Jacobite Church of Micras and leader of the faithful of the true micronational faith.
Yes, I am a theocrat. How very perceptive. You got a problem with that? If not, visit the Zatriarchate of Matbaa at www.zatriarchate.uni.cc
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

here you go Big Z...
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Swamp Candle

Post by Swamp Candle »

is the date may 14th? does it look anything remotely like may 14th?
Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

Now that site is filtered as well! Why? Why, I ask you? *goes mad at RM filtering system*
Can someone upload it to glowfoto then?
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

Swamp Candle wrote:is the date may 14th? does it look anything remotely like may 14th?
Max just wants to see the claim that's all.
this officially becomes us claiming on the 14th of May...
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

Yeah- especially since Craitland will be becoming Matbaa's next door neighbour :)
A good thing, may I add :wink: