[ACTIVITY REPORT] MONOVIA

Claims which have been announced and added to the map
Sepatarist

[ACTIVITY REPORT] MONOVIA

Post by Sepatarist »

Due to a request by a member of the Administrative Council to provide evidence of Monovia's activity due to a lack of access to our forums, I will make this public activity report on behalf of the Kingdom of Monovia.

Just in case no-one knows I was appointed Prime Minister of Monovia a series of weeks ago. I promised a series of initiatives that would develop Monovia even more and further enrich its culture, many have been completed and more are yet to come.

First and foremost I will address our activity; I started a national census that had to be filled in by citizens within one week, (this census involved no emailing of citizens and was simply put up without announcement within the forum) by the time the week was over 11 citizens submitted their information.

Due to this and other internal studies taken we have found that we do have an active citizenry of 11. We feel such a figure warants an expansion of our land.

Some of the development initiatives that we have undertaken in the last few weeks are in chronological order as follows:

1. We changed our state symbols and motto to:

The Monovian Crest

and

Unus Regnum Unus Populus

(One Nation One People)

2. We also updated our map to include our provinces, added a new one and changed our territorial colour and I compiled it all into the new Monovian national map:

The newest province is called Nerona, if we were granted this expansion I will expand this map and add more provinces that we will integrate into our culture.

3. The newest initiative and most important is a move to phpBB2 forums, and a reorder of the traditional but less efficient structure, our new forum address is:

http://monovia.iforumer.com

Monovia has no joined the phpBB micronation club and will contine to develop itself on these new forums.

We feel our activity and these improvements warrant an expansion, and the expansion itself is also tied in with the plans of our cultural development.

If you have any further information, then please, don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,

Prime Minister Felix Engels Eustwis Tabatabai
Kingdom of Monovia