Arbritration Request

Where all the slaughtering is happening.
Vehendi

Arbritration Request

Post by Vehendi »

Post any arbitration requests here.

Please include full details:

All posts involved
Dates (precise)
What has been done wrong?
kingj

Post by kingj »

Posts involved: All of mine and Joes posts after Spangles post yesterday
Date: Yesterday
What was done wrong: Unrealistic use of EMP missiles (see reasons in other thread)
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
kingj

Post by kingj »

The Nova English radar wouldnt even be able to see an aircraft 300 miles away so they therefore would be completely unprepared for the attack and we used our own lighter version of the AGM-86C cruise missile which are small and fly at extremely low altitude making them hard to see on radar. These missiles are able to able to fly complicated routes to a target through use of a terrain contour-matching guidance system (TERCOM) plus any EMP would destroy your old and new trucks plus the radar systems. The missiles by contrast contain no electronic systems in the actual bomb, it just explodes on impact as the missile would carry on forward even if the missiles engine cut out.

Finally the use of EMP would also damage the property of the peace keepers, which they are unlikely to thank you for.
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

New Request:

Lovely/Beaugium invaded Kampong last night, we were warned NOT to attack Prey Vang, subseqently Natopia attacked Lovely/Beaugiuan forces. The problem is that I wasn't given the chane to redirect forces away from Prey Vang, which I would have done. Can we go back to Pete's warning to Lovely forces please?
Guido Zambelis
The Rt Hon The Viscount Eden KMNOP

Senior Minister of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Lovely

HM King Guy I of the Kingdom of Houland
(Formerly IS IT)
Vehendi

Post by Vehendi »

In the EMP discussion, I rule in New Brittania's favour. The convoy is destroyed, as well as the road. The Nova English men nearby the convoy are all dead.
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

IS IT wrote:New Request:

Lovely/Beaugium invaded Kampong last night, we were warned NOT to attack Prey Vang, subseqently Natopia attacked Lovely/Beaugiuan forces. The problem is that I wasn't given the chane to redirect forces away from Prey Vang, which I would have done. Can we go back to Pete's warning to Lovely forces please?
Sorry but NAtopia need not respect my words, they were words of the Katarian Empire, not of Natopia. Its up to Nate
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

Ok, Nathan?
Guido Zambelis

(Formerly IS IT)
Graius

Post by Graius »

EMP is not lethal.
kingjoe

Post by kingjoe »

Thank you for backing me up
Graius

Post by Graius »

Never mind this bit:
1) A cruise missile can hit a house from 1000 miles away so a lorry from 300 miles away shouldnt be to much of a problem.
A house is stationary. A lorry is not. The target needs to be painted the whole time and chances are the missile would not hit home.
Babs

Post by Babs »

Ben, I thought you had been asked to stop interfering?
High Prince Babs, Beaugium
KCMNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
MMNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
MNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
SOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
POOG, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
HCrC, - Kingdom of Craiteland
H-DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
E-DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
Whitesnake Award, - Kingdom of Durntkinstan
DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
Pete wrote:I have a face
Pete wrote:because you've just had a lard expansion
Guido Zambelis wrote:No, I'm gay.
Andreas the Wise wrote: So we have a 30% share in giant swordfish ... could work ...
Graius

Post by Graius »

Any such request (which at present does not exist) would have to contain a degree of reciprocity. Deleting and editing my posts without warning or consent does not provide a basis for that. I also refuse to not intervene when it comes to matters of military affairs, on which I possess a greater degree of expertise than most here. In future years debate is going to occur macronationally on the place of weaponry such as the Electromagnetic Pulse, and such misinformation at present is only going to tar such debates. I would do the same if some idiot went round the MCS forums demanding the banning of Dihydrogen Monoxide on the grounds that it's to be found in nuclear waste.
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

Dihydrogen Monoxide is a very dangerous substance. How dare you suggest it not be banned!
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request
DukeGreyhammer

Post by DukeGreyhammer »

This is the second time i've heard this substance be called DiHydrogen Monoxide...
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

US and UK companies release many billions of litres of it into the atmosphere each year, the same stuff that indiscriminately kills thousands a year. Just plain irresponsible :P
Guido Zambelis

(Formerly IS IT)
Iehova

Post by Iehova »

IS IT wrote:US and UK companies release many billions of litres of it into the atmosphere each year, the same stuff that indiscriminately kills thousands a year. Just plain irresponsible :P
And yet our Governments do nothing to try and ban this awful substance, such a conspiracy of silence must not be allowed to continue!

Tell the world about the dangers of Dihydrogen Monoxide!

:P
Christian Mackintosh
Foreign Minister, DRR
http://www.riponia.org
Vehendi

Post by Vehendi »

Graius wrote:Any such request (which at present does not exist) would have to contain a degree of reciprocity. Deleting and editing my posts without warning or consent does not provide a basis for that. I also refuse to not intervene when it comes to matters of military affairs, on which I possess a greater degree of expertise than most here. In future years debate is going to occur macronationally on the place of weaponry such as the Electromagnetic Pulse, and such misinformation at present is only going to tar such debates. I would do the same if some idiot went round the MCS forums demanding the banning of Dihydrogen Monoxide on the grounds that it's to be found in nuclear waste.
Could the EMP have stopped 16 cruise missiles?

Also, EMP isn't mentioned in your OOB.
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

good old Dihydrogen Monoxide, some asked 100 people if it should be banned, about 50% said yes, about 49% said no and only one person of a hundred realised what it was :D

anyone want a cup of E948?
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

why no! Withdrawl by thos addicted causes death in under an hour
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

ok, how about E174 or E175? :D
Iehova

Post by Iehova »

Are you trying to harm us? Consumption of E174 can lead to kidney damage and a blue-grey discoloration of the eyes, nose and nasal septum, throat and skin! ;)
Christian Mackintosh
Foreign Minister, DRR
http://www.riponia.org
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

i never suggested consuming it...
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

back on topic?
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request
Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

Nah, lets just stick with water, sorry, DHM :P
Guido Zambelis

(Formerly IS IT)
Babs

Post by Babs »

I don't like Topics, they put them in Celebrations but they're minging.
High Prince Babs, Beaugium
KCMNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
MMNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
MNOP, - Kingdom of Lovely
SOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
POOG, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
HCrC, - Kingdom of Craiteland
H-DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
E-DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
Whitesnake Award, - Kingdom of Durntkinstan
DOB, - Grand Principality of Beaugium
Pete wrote:I have a face
Pete wrote:because you've just had a lard expansion
Guido Zambelis wrote:No, I'm gay.
Andreas the Wise wrote: So we have a 30% share in giant swordfish ... could work ...