Alexandrian Claim

Claims which have been announced and added to the map
HIH Prince Enrique

Alexandrian Claim

Post by HIH Prince Enrique »

Name & Title: His Imperial Highness, Prince Enrique Portela
E-Mail/Contact: dauphinenrique (mine) eaportela@yahoo.com (emperor's)
Nation: The Empire of the Alexandrians
No. of Citizens: 11 +3 from Ibelin
MN URL: www.alexandriaforums.com

Flag: http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2503 ... uff4bf.png
Claim: http://img434.imageshack.us/img434/4698/untitled1sy.png

Notes: Due to the Merger of Alexandria and Ibelin, Alexandria has now aqcuired more citizens. If there are any problems, Ryan you know how to get a hold of me. (PM, AIM, Email etc)

Thank you,

respectfully,
HIH Prince Enrique

re:

Ryan,

Greets! Hows it going? Anyhow, if the claim is allowed, please inform i need to give the Emperor a head's up on this before he leaves for the weekend.

Thanks, and good day,
Ryan
Administrator-General

Post by Ryan »

The funny thing is, Ibelin was annexed by Sanshu, which then died.

Care to explain the events which led to this? It just strikes me as odd that Ibelin, which has been dead for a while now, has suddenly been annexed by Alexandria, whereas previously it was annexed by Sanshu already.

And yes, I keep track of things. :P
Ryan
Administrator General
The Micronational Cartography Society
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

I believe Sanshu annexation was not given royal assent and so was not offical
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request
HIH Prince Enrique

re:

Sanchu, Ryan, did something that was Illegal in the eyes of an Ibeliner. Ibelin and Alexandria has talked about a Merger long before Sanchu annexed them. Their moved was not approved by parliament and most of all not approved by the heir to the throne who is now King, Paul Joyce.

That is your explanation Ryan.

respectfully,
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

So any word on this?
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request
HIH Prince Enrique

re:

Emperador,

Alexandria would like to change its claim from the previous said to an expansion in Cibola. Is that arrangeable?

Please not that since our last post we've recruited yet another citizen to Alexandria.
HIH Prince Enrique

re:

Ahem... *coughs*
Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

Post by Zatriarch Maximillideus »

Prince Enrique,
Please may I urge you not to expand any more to the extreme South-West of your current territory on Cibola. If you do, Matbaa will be totally hemmed in between Monovia and Alexandria, which would be most annoying for myself and especially our economic aspirations.
Regards,
The MCS's new special maps cartographer and religious leader
By the heavenly grace of God, our lord Jesus Christ, mother of God Meryem Ana Mary, the twelve apostles and the saints assembled in eternal glory, His All Holiness Zatriarch Mar Maximillideus Shedounah Idhwharioun I, 103rd Zatriarch of the Holy Orthodox See of the Zatriarchate of Matbaa, prelate of the Matbaic Orthodox Assyrian Jacobite Church of Micras and leader of the faithful of the true micronational faith.
Yes, I am a theocrat. How very perceptive. You got a problem with that? If not, visit the Zatriarchate of Matbaa at www.zatriarchate.uni.cc
HIH Prince Enrique

re:

If allowed, Alexandria will be expanding to the West, Although i dont think that it'll interfere with Maatba.

respectfully,
Ryan
Administrator-General

Post by Ryan »

Alright, claim is approved.

Submit a political version of the claim with cities and the such on it, if you would please.
Ryan
Administrator General
The Micronational Cartography Society
HIH Prince Enrique

re:

Emperador,

Thank you, I shall.
HIH Prince Enrique

re:

That is it. If you have any problems with that city by the sea (lol) it is called Vincennes. OHH yes and nevermind the green.

respectfully,
Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

Prince Enrique, this will not let Matbaa expand at all... I appreciate that you may want access to the sea coast, but if you do we could easily rent you out a port city. If you do this, Matbaa will have to relocate for the simple reason that we'll never be able to expand anymore.
I beg you to reconsider.
By the heavenly grace of God, our lord Jesus Christ, mother of God Meryem Ana Mary, the twelve apostles and the saints assembled in eternal glory, His All Holiness Zatriarch Mar Maximillideus Shedounah Idhwharioun I, 103rd Zatriarch of the Holy Orthodox See of the Zatriarchate of Matbaa, prelate of the Matbaic Orthodox Assyrian Jacobite Church of Micras and leader of the faithful of the true micronational faith.
Yes, I am a theocrat. How very perceptive. You got a problem with that? If not, visit the Zatriarchate of Matbaa at www.zatriarchate.uni.cc
Emperor Edgard II

Post by Emperor Edgard II »

Well, that will be a perfect excuse for Matbaa to initiate an overseas empire. Alexandria has been in Cibola for God knows how long, and we have been slowly but surely expanding westward. I am sorry, but our claim is staying that way.
Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

Well I'm sorry, but with Matbaa's number of citizens I very much doubt we could have the 'overseas empire' you seem to think we want. If you believe that all Matbaa is interested in is empire building then our treaty of friendship obviously hasn't helped much, has it?
It wouldn't hurt you to just move a tiny bit to allow us access to expand. I was good enough to revoke my claim South of Anthelia to let them expand, and perhaps you should follow suit.
The fact that you've been in Cibola for
God knows how long
Is no good reason for you to not let other nations expand.
If that is Alexandria's foreign policy on Micras, I doubt you'll fit in very well with the rest of us 'newbies', because frankly, us in Matbaa are getting sick of it. We still have respect for newbies when we're 6 months old, and so should you. Age is a matter of indifference in micronationalism.
Bert

Post by Bert »

then why don't you start a dispute over this?

Claim said province as well, and start a friendly war over it, bound to stir up the place
Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

I don't want a war- the Circum-Reynor war has only just begun to grind to a halt to begin a new one now.
I just don't see why Alexandria has to claim right by where Matbaa's only chance to expand is. Cibola is big enough for both of us, and there is a way we can sort this out.
Emperor Edgard II

Well I'm sorry, but with Matbaa's number of citizens I very much doubt we could have the 'overseas empire' you seem to think we want. If you believe that all Matbaa is interested in is empire building then our treaty of friendship obviously hasn't helped much, has it?
First of all, where did you get the idea that I am "accusing" Matbaa of establishing an overseas empire? I WAS ACTUALLY SUGGESTING YOU DO IT. Please, read carefully. I am not accusing Matbaa of anything.
It wouldn't hurt you to just move a tiny bit to allow us access to expand. I was good enough to revoke my claim South of Anthelia to let them expand, and perhaps you should follow suit.
Or perhaps we shouldn't since it was a deal you made with Anthelia and it sets no predecedent in Alexandria at all.
If that is Alexandria's foreign policy on Micras, I doubt you'll fit in very well with the rest of us 'newbies', because frankly, us in Matbaa are getting sick of it. We still have respect for newbies when we're 6 months old, and so should you. Age is a matter of indifference in micronationalism.
Us in Alexandria have a great deal of respect for Matbaa and for all the "newbie" micronations as you called them. Just because we don't want to please you all the time doesn't mean that we hate "newbies". I used the fact that we have been in Cibola for a while to let you know that we have been expanding westward overtime and this was just eventually going to be inevitable.

Maybe we can negotiate some sort of agreement, but Alexandria will continue to expand westward as we have been doing for the last year.
Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

But that is the point- you're expanding South-Westwards, not Westward. We in Matbaa don't want to you to put yourself out helping us, and I never insinuated that we did. The fact is, and the fact remains, that there is space enough for both of us in Cibola. We just have to share it. I'm not going against Alexandria getting any more land, but I am going against the fact that you're claiming in the only area Matbaa can expand out of.
All I'm asking is that you look to the West of Alexandria, South of that Island you own. There is a vast amount of land there which Alexandria could swallow up without any protest from any other nation.
This is, I think, the easiest way to explain. Matbaa will never be able to expand now whilst Alexandria and Monovia will be able to get all the land they need right from the sides of their borders.
That area you have claimed in is not yet Matbaic territory, but it was the only narrow 'alleyway', so to speak where my nation could expand into.
I dare say you would understand were the situation reversed.
Emperor Edgard II

This is our revised claim.
Emperor Edgard II

The revised claim has been withdrawn. We will refile a new one shortly.
Emperor Edgard II

This will be our new and official final claim.

Sorry, Ryan, for the back and forth thing, but this is our final claim.
Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

...and this is supposed to foster mutual friendship and understanding on the Cibolan continent, is it? It's a bit much to throw all the work we did on the other claim back in my face because of two comments made by one of my citizens. Comments which, may I add, were neither endorsed by myself nor the rest of my nation and the Khanaushia.
If this is the way you want it, fine. But it won't help.
Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

EDIT: We'll accept that. In our next expansion we'll claim elsewhere.