Nova England Move

Claims which have been announced and added to the map
kingjoe

Nova England Move

Post by kingjoe »

Would it be alright if Nova England moved to here, the claim is about the same size as our last one.>>>Image The only reason is that we wanna be in a more populated area of Micras so we can trade.
Vehendi

Post by Vehendi »

Euh, this actually gives Antica no room to expand when the pixel per cit ratio will be applied. We'll need to get land on the continent Nova England just left.
andelarion

Post by andelarion »

Vehendi,

There's plenty of land on the different sides of Nova England, in Cognito and even the Liberty Islands. Also, the usage of breathing space is not a good concept. And we have sort of a precedent in that. Remember CIS and their breathing space being condemned?

On a personal note, I don't like it when nations move. It removes coherency and consistency in nations' cultures as simulated on the map.
Vehendi

Post by Vehendi »

It is true that the MCS will soon adapt the pixel per cit ratio. And it is also true that when that will be adopted Antica will expand much. So there is a need for breathing space. We'd have to start to expand onto Nova England's continent because they left. And perhaps also Nova England will need more land than is available in the area.
Bill3000
Administrator-General

Post by Bill3000 »

And it is also true that when that will be adopted Antica will expand much. So there is a need for breathing space
If Shireroth gives up most of Antica proper, (As will most likely inevitably happen) Antica will have plenty of space.
Bill Dusch
Co-Administrator of the MCS
Praetor of Shireroth
Baron of Antya
Archon of Soloralism
Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

Post by Zatriarch Maximillideus »

So since the MCS is applying this new equation, that means that those of us who recently got MCS land will have to re-do it. Thanks.
The MCS's new special maps cartographer and religious leader
By the heavenly grace of God, our lord Jesus Christ, mother of God Meryem Ana Mary, the twelve apostles and the saints assembled in eternal glory, His All Holiness Zatriarch Mar Maximillideus Shedounah Idhwharioun I, 103rd Zatriarch of the Holy Orthodox See of the Zatriarchate of Matbaa, prelate of the Matbaic Orthodox Assyrian Jacobite Church of Micras and leader of the faithful of the true micronational faith.
Yes, I am a theocrat. How very perceptive. You got a problem with that? If not, visit the Zatriarchate of Matbaa at www.zatriarchate.uni.cc
Ryan
Administrator-General

Post by Ryan »

Somewhat. Really only if you're required to shrink. If your number qualifies you for expansion, you can always choose to simply remain the same. It's your choice really.
Ryan
Administrator General
The Micronational Cartography Society
Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

Post by Zatriarch Maximillideus »

Do you think Matbaa's land will need to be shrunk? :cry:
We have 2 new citizens, Yohann et izo sarwa and Philoxenos Shaya Iwas
The MCS's new special maps cartographer and religious leader
By the heavenly grace of God, our lord Jesus Christ, mother of God Meryem Ana Mary, the twelve apostles and the saints assembled in eternal glory, His All Holiness Zatriarch Mar Maximillideus Shedounah Idhwharioun I, 103rd Zatriarch of the Holy Orthodox See of the Zatriarchate of Matbaa, prelate of the Matbaic Orthodox Assyrian Jacobite Church of Micras and leader of the faithful of the true micronational faith.
Yes, I am a theocrat. How very perceptive. You got a problem with that? If not, visit the Zatriarchate of Matbaa at www.zatriarchate.uni.cc
kingjoe

Post by kingjoe »

Has my move been aproved yet?
Bill3000
Administrator-General

Post by Bill3000 »

Denied. I would rather keep it empty for now in the case that Antica merits expansion later on.
Bill Dusch
Co-Administrator of the MCS
Praetor of Shireroth
Baron of Antya
Archon of Soloralism
kingjoe

Post by kingjoe »

Ok then can the cities be reorginised to look like this Image?