Cemetary Project - YOUR HELP NEEDED!

Dedicated to the protection and preservation of historic micronational projects.

Moderator: Colonel Vilhelm

Scott Siskind

Cemetary Project - YOUR HELP NEEDED!

Post by Scott Siskind »

A while ago people said that a project they would like to see from the Apollo Foundation is a memorial for past micronationalists. I got to work on this and have created the framework for a cemetary page. The cemetary, with an example tomb, can be seen <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.geocities.com/newaudentior/c ... index.html" target="top">here</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br>
<br>
What I am hoping is to give all the old beloved micronationalists from all the countries in our sector a memorial there, with some of them linking to pages detailing their careers and achievements.<br>
<br>
What I need from all of you is the following:<br>
<br>
1. Nominations for departed micronationalists who need to be remembered. As many important ones as you can think of.<br>
<br>
2. The approximate dates that they were in micronationalism, which I can then convert to ASC dates.<br>
<br>
3. A VERY SHORT quote that would be fitting to put on the tomb. If you don't have one, no problem.<br>
<br>
4. In real cemetaries, a lot of the graves have crosses or Jewish stars or whatever to mark the person's religion. I was hoping I could put a symbol of the person's micronational religion on the top where the four-pointed star is on the example. Of course, not that many people had micronational religions, but I can sorta fudge it a little - for example, give all Babkhans the symbol of the Babkhan Orthodox faith unless they were known to have had some other religion. I would like every religious leader to give an easily draw-able symbol that can represent their religion, if it's not already obvious.<br>
<br>
5. Any of you who want to create memorial pages for people from your countries, do that.<br>
<br>
So am I going to have any community support for this, or is it going to be one of the many standard Foundation projects that get absolutely nowhere?

<p></p><i></i>
Unknown

Unknown

Post by Unknown »

(This post is missing and can not be restored)

<p></p><i></i>