THREE MONTHS!!!!!

View and discuss existing rules, new rules, policies, and regulations of the MCS.
Tsar Rudolfven Von Koleko

Post by Tsar Rudolfven Von Koleko »

Even if you were several miles away you would still get a massive dose of radiation!!!

700!

A man can dream...
I am Tsar Rudolfven Von Kolekovich OS, Tsar of the Jovik Empire, HEAR ME NOW MY BROTHERS, FREEDOM!!!!!!

*charges into the enemy for a glorious death*
kingj

Post by kingj »

Bosworth had 100 posts in a day a while back, if they can do it between the two of them you can
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.

I have no doubt that it is possible, but none of the morons i call friends will even look at it and when i put it in my signature on other forums and then just post lots of things (not advertising) still it does not get answered, any ideas for help?
I am Tsar Rudolfven Von Kolekovich OS, Tsar of the Jovik Empire, HEAR ME NOW MY BROTHERS, FREEDOM!!!!!!

kingjames

Post by kingjames »

Tsar Rudolfven Von Koleko wrote:I have no doubt that it is possible, but none of the morons i call friends will even look at it and when i put it in my signature on other forums and then just post lots of things (not advertising) still it does not get answered, any ideas for help?
Let's take a look at your forum/website, could I have a link please?