Operation: Monkey Spank

General discussion and chat forum for the MCS. Discuss anything about the maps or chat with other members here.
Queen of Hatay

Operation: Monkey Spank

Post by Queen of Hatay »

Hatay would like to inform our neighbors on Micras of a Training Operation which will commence today and continue for at least a month. We don't want anyone to be alarmed by the build-up of military forces in the Osman District, which borders on the USSC. Below is a copy of the Orders for this Operation. I am putting it here since you'd have to register on our Forums to read it, and I don't want to force anyone to do that. :wink:
Military Orders

To: All Military Commanders

Re: Operation: Monkey Spank (Training Operations to take place in the Osman District)

Commanders are hereby ordered to gather together operational forces containing approximately 20% of overall force strength; and to bring them to the Osman District. All land and one-half of the air units will be based in Tanis, and all naval units along with the other one-half of the air units will be based in Pankot.

Upon arrival in Osman, all personnel will bivouac outside of city limits, and begin regimental training. The goals of Operation: Monkey Spank are as follows:

1) Instruct all personnel on techniques associated with combat over the terrain present in Osman.

2) Prepare forces for a surprise attack by elite Fedayeen forces, who will act as a hostile force intent on invasion of Tanis and the abduction of the relics in the Maktaba.

3) Successfully repel the Fedayeen forces and protect Tanis at all costs.

All personnel will be equipped with kevlar and weapons that have been fitted with electronic tracking devices which will register hits and kills without the use of live ammunition.

Operation: Monkey Spank will commence immediately and end at a time that I see fit. The attack by Fedayeen forces will take place no earlier than three days from this date.

Given under my hand at Baqir Castle on this the 12th of Jumaada al-awal 1428 A.H.

By the will of Allah, Malika of the Islamic Kingdom of Hatay and it's Dominions, Grand Commander of the Royal Hatay Armed Forces, Protector of Sacred Tanis and Iskanderun.
Colonel Vilhelm
Apollo foundation administration

Post by Colonel Vilhelm »

So, you're planning to annex the USSC? Excellent choice. :P
Colonel Vilhelm von Benkern - Preserving the Memories
(Regardless of whose those may be)
The old guard is going away. A new dawn is rising. May the next generation build and learn from us. This world is yours.
-Greg "Gman" Russel, 20th July 2006
Bill wrote:Only in micronationalism can I see two women argue about the solution to an equation I posted that has no real purpose...
Queen of Hatay

Post by Queen of Hatay »

lol

naah - life wouldn't be any fun at all if we took out our only neighbors!! Pretty boring if we were all alone up there. 8)
Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

You may not be for long ...

No promises though ...
The Honorable Andreas the Wise (NC)
Minister for Foreign Affairs, Novatainia
Lord of Magic, Novatainia
Duke of Lalaorn - Oscland
His Holiness, Cardinal of the Church of St Nova

El Crrkhlmongo IV
Minister for Silly Walks
Minor Humour Deity
kingj

Post by kingj »

I hope this exercise doesnt involve sending ships past the Virgin Islands at the river mouth ;)
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.