New Brittanian resignation

Claims which have been announced and added to the map
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

No official statment has been made yet...
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request
kingj

Post by kingj »

New change of plan, we will go for just the islands with our capital (Willow as shown above) and nothing else but the virgin islands.
By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
kingj

Post by kingj »

Ok here is THE final map of what we wish to have:

By my hand,
His Majesty, Jeremy, Second of the Name, King of New Brittania, Guardian of the Principalities of Greater Ithilien and Greater Dol Amroth, of the Duchies of Forostar, Hyarnustar, Mercia and Andustar, and of the Counties of Lóthshire, Isenshire, Emershire, Rómmenashire, Ondoshire, Oromshire, Kanbishire, Risvertshire, Fullhershire, Hammeranshire, Auishire and Korrianshire, Holder of the Horn of North Witham, Defender of Western Benacia, Keeper of Willow and Winner of The People's FNORD Awards named The Peter Little Award for Excellence in Micronational Literature 2007 and Best New Micronationalist 2007.
Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

kingj wrote:Apparently volunterily reducing our land by over half isn't enough, so the resignation stands.
Come on Pete, let them stay ...
The Honorable Andreas the Wise (NC)
Minister for Foreign Affairs, Novatainia
Lord of Magic, Novatainia
Duke of Lalaorn - Oscland
His Holiness, Cardinal of the Church of St Nova

El Crrkhlmongo IV
Minister for Silly Walks
Minor Humour Deity
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

it's not as if they're taking up land they don't merit...
Craitman H. Pellegrino CrA; CY; HGH; NM; SOB; WSA
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Ten-four Rubber Duck
I (yes that's me, Craitman) wrote:I'm just so quotable
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Putting a claim into the MCS Administration Council is like sticking your Arm into a large peice of industrial machinery - it probably won't come out, but if it does, it'll have changed alot from how you remember it.
kingj

Post by kingj »

Has St Fenix been sighted dead or alive yet?
By my hand,
Colonel Vilhelm
Apollo foundation administration

Post by Colonel Vilhelm »

I saw his corpse on Matbaa the other day.
Colonel Vilhelm von Benkern - Preserving the Memories
(Regardless of whose those may be)
The old guard is going away. A new dawn is rising. May the next generation build and learn from us. This world is yours.
-Greg "Gman" Russel, 20th July 2006
Bill wrote:Only in micronationalism can I see two women argue about the solution to an equation I posted that has no real purpose...
kingj

Post by kingj »

You should of dragged him on there :P
By my hand,
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

yes_stamp
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

accepted resignation or accepted this Image?
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
Colonel Vilhelm wrote:Putting a claim into the MCS Administration Council is like sticking your Arm into a large peice of industrial machinery - it probably won't come out, but if it does, it'll have changed alot from how you remember it.
kingj

Post by kingj »

The land, i believe
By my hand,
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

otherwise you're screwed. :lol:
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
kingj

Post by kingj »

Not really, we volunteered for it after all :P
By my hand,
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

but you wouldn't be on t'map any more if it were the other...
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
kingj

Post by kingj »

Obviously, thats the point of a resignation
By my hand,
Andreas the Wise

I hope it was the land ...

El Crrkhlmongo IV
Minister for Silly Walks
Minor Humour Deity
Craitman
Administrator-General

Post by Craitman »

yeah, we wouldn't want to lose Jezzers...
please forgive me :lol:
FMF President
Lord of Humour

King of Cräiteland
kingj

Post by kingj »

Craitman wrote:please forgive me
Maybe in a few weeks :wink:
By my hand,
Andreas the Wise

So land or resignation? To quote the start of this page:
Pete wrote:No official statment has been made yet...

El Crrkhlmongo IV
Minister for Silly Walks
Minor Humour Deity