Durntkinstan claim

Votes from the admin council that have been finished.
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Durntkinstan claim

Post by dr-spangle »

dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

i vote yes
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

Why?
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request
Colonel Vilhelm
Apollo foundation administration

Post by Colonel Vilhelm »

I echo Pete's sentiments. There's very little to support this land.

The forums are nice-looking, though. They remind me of my now-deleted America's Army clan, PARA. Except a slightly different colour scheme. Ah, memories.
Colonel Vilhelm von Benkern - Preserving the Memories
(Regardless of whose those may be)
The old guard is going away. A new dawn is rising. May the next generation build and learn from us. This world is yours.
-Greg "Gman" Russel, 20th July 2006
Bill wrote:Only in micronationalism can I see two women argue about the solution to an equation I posted that has no real purpose...
Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

Post by Zatriarch Maximillideus »

Perhaps...
It's not a large claim, but then again they haven't been around long at all. No offence to them, but we don't know whether they'll last yet.
Also, the claim looks rather boring- claims with straight lines and suchlike show a lot about what importance or lack thereof nations attach to MCS land. This one obviously hasn't been thought through very well.
The MCS's new special maps cartographer and religious leader
By the heavenly grace of God, our lord Jesus Christ, mother of God Meryem Ana Mary, the twelve apostles and the saints assembled in eternal glory, His All Holiness Zatriarch Mar Maximillideus Shedounah Idhwharioun I, 103rd Zatriarch of the Holy Orthodox See of the Zatriarchate of Matbaa, prelate of the Matbaic Orthodox Assyrian Jacobite Church of Micras and leader of the faithful of the true micronational faith.
Yes, I am a theocrat. How very perceptive. You got a problem with that? If not, visit the Zatriarchate of Matbaa at www.zatriarchate.uni.cc
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

i just like new nations really :s
Colonel Vilhelm

Officially...

Nay.
The old guard is going away. A new dawn is rising. May the next generation build and learn from us. This world is yours.
Bill wrote:Only in micronationalism can I see two women argue about the solution to an equation I posted that has no real purpose...
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

i think their site and website show prom ise in their matching style and actual existance.

i stay with Yes
Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

I would usually have something to say about their site and fora, but I haven't got their URL... :cry:
By the heavenly grace of God, our lord Jesus Christ, mother of God Meryem Ana Mary, the twelve apostles and the saints assembled in eternal glory, His All Holiness Zatriarch Mar Maximillideus Shedounah Idhwharioun I, 103rd Zatriarch of the Holy Orthodox See of the Zatriarchate of Matbaa, prelate of the Matbaic Orthodox Assyrian Jacobite Church of Micras and leader of the faithful of the true micronational faith.
Yes, I am a theocrat. How very perceptive. You got a problem with that? If not, visit the Zatriarchate of Matbaa at www.zatriarchate.uni.cc
Colonel Vilhelm

Zatriarch Maximillideus
Special Cartographer

NOPE
Pete
Administrator-General

Post by Pete »

A big NO from me
Pete James
Administrator-General

IM avalible upon request
dr-spangle
MCS Technical Advisor

Post by dr-spangle »

no_stamp